Practical Real World Network Lab problems

ntba

Limp Gawd
Hey fellow network-ers, I'm looking for mostly free (but paid is fine too) network labs. I'm sick of doing questions studying for my CCNA and I'd like to see if anyone knows of any resources. For example I don't want to choose from a list of multiple choice questions such as what a VLAN is, what does STP do etc. I want a giant cache of problems and solutions or even follow along labs.

(EX. Admin Bob is looking to segregate two separate departments to prevent users from either dept from mixing and to make it easier to mange. Set up two VLANS, one with an ID of 2 and the other 75 blah blah....here are the steps....login to Switch....escalate to privileged mode etc etc..)

As you can hopefully tell, that's the format I prefer either in the "Problem given" in a paragraph...you attempt it with info provided and check against an "Answer" sheet or in a way that present the problem and solution in a step by step manner.

I find that I learn more when I do things with my hands rather then reading it in a book but I obviously do not have the time nor do I have the intellectual capacity to create my own problems of some of the more advanced topics.

Also If possible I'd like to see some REAL real world scenarios that I can try not just simple exercises,,,

Thanks dudes!

Where exactly do I go on there? I get 404's for the labs links? I'm finding it hard to believe that this is the only thing out there?

Back