PowerColor X800 PRO Assassin Edition

notoriousformula

[H]ard|Gawd
Tul Corporation (formerly CP Technology) will launch the PowerColor X800 Pro Assassin edition graphics card with a distinct differentiating feature – a backpack. In an attempt to distinguish itself from competing cards in boxes, this card will be on store shelves in the backpack.

Apart from the backpack and graphics card, the package also includes the latest Hitman: Contracts game valued at US$49.99. Tul has not yet announced pricing, but the card alone is US$399. Tul has produced just 2,000 of these special packages to gauge market response, so users will need to be quick to snap them up

Link

Source

image001.gif

Bundled Hitman:Contracts + Laptop Bag, Pretty Cool! :)

Maybe if I just walk in there with mine and do a quick switch no one will notice the missing x800 Assassin Edition. Heck I'll even throw in a 9800 Pro to confuse them for awhile.

I got one of these from newegg...It came just in the bag with the HitMan Contracts guy on a cardboard sleeve around the front flap..

I took some pics.. I'll throw them up here later tonight..

the bag is pretty good..despite the goofy powercolor logo on it.. Im using it for my Compaq NC6000 which fits perfectly..

It was pretty funny.. the card is so small that it took me about 5 minutes to find it in the bag there were so many pockets..

For a moment I thought there was no card in there.. just cables.

Back