PowerColor Vega 64 Red Devil - on the shops soon?

MadOver

Weaksauce
Looks like there's the new custom Vegas coming, PowerColor is already sending their cards to editors.
29th seems to be the day of the announcement and they say its going to be in stock at same day.
Glad to finally see the custom boards, from what Ive seen from XFX and Sapphire, this one looks the best.

Now let's wait for real reviews.

So far that is one of the best looking. The XFX twin fan version looks bloody awful.

Looks like there's the new custom Vegas coming, PowerColor is already sending their cards to editors.
29th seems to be the day of the announcement and they say its going to be in stock at same day.
Glad to finally see the custom boards, from what Ive seen from XFX and Sapphire, this one looks the best.

Now let's wait for real reviews.

Nice looking card, not sure I would want to dump 400w of heat into a case plus being 3 slots makes this one hell of a bulky card and with extended height I wonder how many cases will have issues with it. The guy did not know the led lights is a tachometer. Wonder what kind of performance this will do and price.

Nice looking card, but I have a feeling it will be slower or possibly equal to my 56 @1750/1100Mhz HBM since I never have to worry about my GPU going over 35C and thus no throttling.

Back