Power buttons

mkrohn

2[H]4U
I ordered a stack of these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/251269886426?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 from china and they came in. They cost what is that $.25. I haven't looked into shipping but worst case its probably $3.

If anybody wants stacks of 5 at a time for $4 let me know. I just want to get these out to people who need them for enough to cover cost of getting them out.

Any suggestions on how to ship them? i have tons of the bubble envelopes. I'm not sure what the thickness limit is for first class envelopes before the fee jump forces you to package rates.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I think the "Media package" shipping is about the cheapest. $4 maybe.
DVD envelope or something like it. Should be able to get 5 of those inside.
I'll take 5 once you decide on best shipping.

Media mail doesn't cover power buttons. Media mail is also the only mail type the Post Office has full rights to open to verify the contents of.

I believe first class mail allows up to like 13 ounces and a bubble envelope plus like 5 of these should probably be like $3 or less retail?

I thought I'd check interest before I bother going into the PO to find out. Perhaps a mail worker or something is around here that can answer.

If you use first class mail, it should be cheaper. I'd be up for buying a few. I think the last time I mailed 3oz with first class, it was 1.69.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now

You can use that to print labels for first class at home also... very useful.
I just did a paypal fee calculator and on $4 its a $.42 fee and and yeah about $2 postage using the first class on paypal.

So send $4 to [email protected] and post on here that you took one and I'll start shipping them out to anybody that needs them. Lets go ahead and keep them in groups of 5 cords because well there's 100 of them here and I've tested like 7 to all work but just in case one or two are dead just remember that I'm basically giving them away so don't give me bad heat! If you NEED 5 buttons I suggest asking for more.

Just in case there's any confusion: $4 gets you 5 of these reset buttons from that set of 100 to just clear surplus out. I need about 20 of them here for my mining rigs so when 16 people grab them they're GONE. Shipping is first class. If you need them faster hit me up and pay whatever extra the shipping is. In the case of priority I think thats like $3 or so more depending on region but worst case whatever the flat rate is. If you feel like tossin some extra in I certainly wouldn't complain LOL I need more video cards

2 of the three are sitting in my mailbox and you should have a tracking number on the paypal transaction. If you were the third guy I emailed you from [email protected] asking for your address.

The first two did go out today. The other two should have tracking numbers in your email boxes from paypal but they did not make it out today. I took the kids downtown to the ice festival watching guys with chainsaws and stuff do sculptures. There's 5 kids so getting everybody out the door with the oldest being 10 is quite an ordeal. They'll be out on monday. I live in SW Michigan and we've had lake effect snow coming down all day at a pretty decent rate.

When I was bundling them up I noticed two different ones had a wire disconnected from the button so I tossed those two to the side to see if I can reconnect them later. Things that come straight from china never have the best quality control.

I'm just a lowly miner going to school to get an education to one day have the disposable income to contribute to some useful causes but until then Thanks all of you folders and other projects out there.

Thanks, I got them. I wish newegg packed stuff that well.

Thanks, I got them. I wish newegg packed stuff that well.

LOL I happened to have some of that foam come in right before I started shipping these so instead of tossing it in the trash I figured it would help protect the only part that could break on those suckers.

You've got money!

Heck these will be useful even for bench testing. Won't have to try to pull wires out of a case or use a screwdriver now.

Heat just given for everybody. I forget to do that often. I better track down the guys I bought stuff from recently.

Hey! I think I could use some of these!

I just sent you some money! I will PM with details. Thanks!

I can use some also (10) if you have that many left

I just sent you some money and the address is in the message from paypal.

PM me if you do not have enough or did not get the address.

Back