Power A game controllers

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
Has anyone tried one of these and had luck with them? They have these huge displays at Walmart for like 19.00 each they changed how the looked over the past year or so so they look idenital to an X-BOX one controller they just looks cool basically.

I picked one up reviews on Amazon are mixed seems like they last and sometimes they don't I don't play much for games it feels really nice in the hand though rubber coating on the top. the USB cord is more secure then a regular controller even but it's propitiatory it seems because it requires a notch and it's recessed.

Mine kinda looks like this but the blue Camo is nicer.

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 0
Any of the knock off controllers are just a waste of money unless you need a controller right freaking now and absolutely cannot afford a Sony/MS/Nintendo one.

I used it for Modern Warfare today they are flawless they are super light because they don't have the vibration included and the cord is flexible and it feels good as well.
I think with the Elite controllers you are basically pay for branding.

IIRC, PowerA has done some Nintendo-licensed peripherals though, right?

IIRC, PowerA has done some Nintendo-licensed peripherals though, right?

Yeah, they do the Nintendo characters (I've got a red one, Mario-themed, I think). Seems alright, quality is nowhere near my Switch Pro controller but they're a long way from the old cheap controller quality (ie: N64 era stuff).

Back