cageymaru

Fully [H]
POSTAL Redux is coming to PC and consoles. Specs are so easy that it is pointless to link them.
POSTAL Redux on Steam

POSTAL REDUX RELEASING WORLDWIDE IN 2016
POSTAL Redux Releasing Worldwide in 2016 – Running With Scissors

POSTAL Redux - Official Teaser Trailer

About This Game
The classic dark and surreal twin-stick isometric shooter returns with a vengeance!

POSTAL Redux is a high definition remake of The Postal Dude's infamous first foray into the world. Prepare to experience his psychological journey with faithfully recreated high resolution visuals, remastered music, sounds, and dialog, and revamped and modernized gameplay. Crazed gunmen out for your blood await you around every corner. The only choice is clear: Get them before they get you. Fight back with a devastating arsenal as make your way through a violence-stricken town.

It's time to relive the madness of GOING POSTAL!

• Brand new Rampage Mode: Take aim for the high score in this frantic mode that awards points for sustained kill streaks, creative methods of destruction, and blistering fast action!
  • Battle through 17 levels in the classic Campaign: Beginning from your humble Home, traverse through The Mine and Trailer Park, witness the mean streets of The Ghetto and the bright lights of The City, all the way to the final standoff at the Air Force Base, including a stop at the all-new Carnival.
  • A wide range of foes: Defend yourself against gun crazy Vigilantes, trigger-happy Police Officers, trained and efficient SWAT and Military squads, the quintessential Marching Band, and angry Ostriches!
  • 9 weapons of destruction: Lay waste with the mighty Shotgun and Spray Cannon, roast attackers with Molotovs and the Flamethrower, fill the streets with fire with the Napalm Launcher, clear out entire groups with Grenades and the Rocket Launcher (Heatseekers included!), or lay traps for unsuspecting pursuers with varied types of Mines.

From the Running With Scissors website linked above where there are more images.

HD Remaster of Original POSTAL Arrives for Windows, Steam OS and Mac in Spring; Playstation 4 release to Follow

TUCSON, Arizona – Feb. 24th, 2016 – After 19 years and millions of downloads, Running With Scissors is remaking their twin-stick shooter POSTAL and adding new content. POSTAL Redux will release on Steam for Windows, SteamOS and Mac in Spring 2016. Playstation 4 gamers can enjoy the surreal action later in the year, marking the franchise’s first appearance on console.

In POSTAL Redux, players take control of The POSTAL Dude as he battles to survive in a world gone MAD. Crazed gunmen are out for blood and wait around every corner. Players fight back with a destructive arsenal as they make their way through a kill-or-be-killed psychological Thriller.

One major addition to POSTAL Redux is Rampage Mode, a new single-player mode based around a scoring system, which encourages an aggressive style of play by increasing a multiplier for each consecutive kill in a streak. Players will receive a grade following the completion of each level.

POSTAL Redux will maintain the elements that made the original POSTAL world-renowned. The grim art style, frightening ambience, the omnipresent “demonic voice” and the marching band will be faithfully recreated in this modern day take on a title which became a symbol for free speech in gaming.

“Even with all the noise surrounding POSTAL, gamers focused on the experience, playing the game by the millions, giving it great user reviews and helping us not only survive, but flourish. POSTAL Redux is a love letter to our fans,” said Vince Desi, founder of Running With Scissors.

For more information about POSTAL Redux please visit The Steam store page.

PostalRedux_01.jpg

PostalRedux_02.jpg

That game was hyped by the Media from when the saying Going Postal was going around.

I actually fired up Postal 2 last night. Did not look near as bad as I expected.

Are they going to redux Postal 3 any time soon? One of the most horrifically buggy and unstable games I've ever played.

The best feature of that game was supposed to be getting to kill Uwe Boll. I tried to set him on fire: dumped a can of gasoline all over him, but as soon as I lit the match, the game crashed. This happened predictably and repeatably. Somehow seemed fitting, so I just quit playing after that point. :p

Are they going to redux Postal 3 any time soon? One of the most horrifically buggy and unstable games I've ever played.

The best feature of that game was supposed to be getting to kill Uwe Boll. I tried to set him on fire: dumped a can of gasoline all over him, but as soon as I lit the match, the game crashed. This happened predictably and repeatably. Somehow seemed fitting, so I just quit playing after that point. :p

Postal III wasn't made by Running With Scissors.

Back