Postal III - Comic Con gameplay

Third person is shit, but badgers in a harness aren't, so maybe it'll work out. Fingers crossed.

Heh, looks like a very early alpha so judging AI etc is probably a bad idea since it's not going to be finished yet. From what I remember of the first one I liked, Postal 2 was great fun and a brilliant idea so I have confindence they will do well with this one.

Lmao, funniest weapon I've ever seen.. Looks like some sort of a.. creature.. I don't know what it's called. Probably a badger?

I LOVED Postal 2. lmao. That game looks amazing though. Nice visuals. If it's anything like Postal 2, i'm in.

Third person is shit, but badgers in a harness aren't, so maybe it'll work out. Fingers crossed.

That weapon looks insane. Haven't seen such a great in game weapon since duke 3d with the shrink and freeze rays.

Heh, looks like a very early alpha so judging AI etc is probably a bad idea since it's not going to be finished yet. From what I remember of the first one I liked, Postal 2 was great fun and a brilliant idea so I have confindence they will do well with this one.

Yea the AI looks like shit but the thing comes off as a very early alpha. I'm hoping for the best as the first games were good. Hell one of my friends was talking to me the other day about loading postal 2 on are clan server.

Back