work-small.jpg

Laptops
laptop1.jpg

laptop2.jpg

Entertainment
dvd-bluray.jpg

Relaxation
fish-tank-small.jpg

Wow! Very nice! I really need to start cleaning up this setup, and that includes a new monitor... I'm getting sick of my old silver HP monitor - I like the new ones you have for your home setup :D I want one, now! :)

Wow! Very nice! I really need to start cleaning up this setup, and that includes a new monitor... I'm getting sick of my old silver HP monitor - I like the new ones you have for your home setup :D I want one, now! :)

The monitors in my home setup are HP LP2475W and will set you back about £400 each. I paid £435 each last year.

New Core i7 in the planning stages. Here is my current rig:

DSC00771.jpg

And here it is with my 6500K, 90CRI BIAS lighting:

DSC00769.jpg

And the Home Theater:

DSC00675.jpg

My new setup!
IMG_0216.jpg

Size comparison
IMG_0217.jpg

A little Xbox
IMG_0218.jpg

Super Bowl
IMG_0219.jpg

The whole setup
IMG_0220.jpg

To a Sharp LC-32SB24U from a Samsung Syncmaster 204B

My new setup!
IMG_0220.jpg

To a Sharp LC-32SB24U from a Samsung Syncmaster 204B

Nice new Sharp. I can't believe Pittsburgh got that 100 yard interception return to end the half!!! It'll be awfully tough for the Cardinals to bounce back from that one.

Nice new Sharp. I can't believe Pittsburgh got that 100 yard interception return to end the half!!! It'll be awfully tough for the Cardinals to bounce back from that one.

I have the same desk as you and HATE IT. Mine is so unstable and shaky and the pull out drawer is stuck and the keyboard tray makes a very loud screech when you pull it out.

Changed Setup - added an antenna to my bedroom TV (Yeah..I know, I really need to get the cable ran in here) and re-arranged my desk a little bit:

Desk:
003ls7.jpg

Superbowl on my Bedroom TV:
004xk8.jpg

But...my living room TV is a different story:D :
005tp7.jpg

Its a Samsung, 47" 1080p Plasma HDTV, and you see Charles Bronson on-screen right now - my personal favorite:)

Mike << Your wire management is outstanding, especially your home theatre. I know how much work and detail it takes to wire cleanly. Nice job.

Mike << Your wire management is outstanding, especially your home theatre. I know how much work and detail it takes to wire cleanly. Nice job.

+1.
I think the only thing he needs to do is get a monitor arm. That would look HOT!

I agree as well, very nice setup mike, love the lack of wires and the clean overall work and play space. I have to admit, those remotes under the TV are placed perfectly as well :)

hey sweet set-up, what's the spec for the Alien ware, and what is your main used, as i can see by the monitor im guessing Adobe after effects or flash.

those are pictures of computers, not workstations! heh.

we're interested in the places those computers go, how you organize your stuff, what kinds of wire management you use, or whatever else.

Dad and I are in the process of converting the spare bedroom into our computer room. Guess I'm not going to be moving out anytime soon haha. I am going to wire everything up in there tomorrow as well as move more furniture out. Might post updates in here as I go along if anyone cares. Will be sure to at least post a pic when it is "finished" (which it will never be hahaha)

Also, lol @ the way my lens distorted my cat:p

Spare bedroom right now, use to be for guests but pshhh. (2 photos merged.. taken with a 17mm lens so not the best but you get the general idea)
3249789290_cfafbc3d40_o.jpg

My room right now, lot of crap on my desk right now and stuff is getting moved around
3248960923_723834c9a0_o.jpg

Pretty sweet man. I'd like to see updates.
Keep it up

mekkanic, you make me wanna cry. :)

My college setup...

DSC00600.jpg

DSC00613.jpg

DSC00634ee.jpg

My family just built a new house that we'll be moving in to in a couple of weeks. My room, then, will be over 600 square feet!

My family just built a new house that we'll be moving in to in a couple of weeks. My room, then, will be over 600 square feet!

Man, my first condo was 693 sqft?!?!!? It must be nice to not live in California sometimes....

WOW! 600 square feet? What kind of jobs do you guys have? :p
Haha, I work at Best Buy and do contracting for a programming company. My mom and step dad own their own businesses though. I'll post pictures once I get my new room done. The LCD will be wall mounted with a nice 5.1 Klipsch setup.

My first studio condo was 750 sq.ft. I could fit 3.5 of them in my loft now. :p

my mommie and daddy taught me that if i had nothing nice to say, say nothing at all ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back