***Post Your Steam/HL2 Probs Here***

Hey there...I just thought I'd try to lowerer all these new posts a bit...there are a lot of ppl who are having probs and are posting new threads so I thought we'd just keep them all in one nice and tidy thread...not sure if it'll work or not but oh well...if it doesn't it'll die a lonely thread...

If you're having probs with Steam/HL2 then post them here and maybe someone will know how to help you out...:)
THANX
C'YA :cool:

steam wont let me preload since their servers are "too busy"

anyone else getting this or are they lying to me?

i guess i can wait, getting metroid prime2 today

GOD'SlittleSERVANT said:
aww ur so sweet looking out for others. can i have a internet hug?
Here ya go:
hug.gif

Picked up the HL2:CE box today at 10am.....been trying to play the fucker ever since!!!! :mad: :mad:

This might just be my machine...but I don't think so...

Half-Life 2 plays like running through mollassas, covered in shit.

The details are all at default, I didn't mess with them for fear that I wouldn't be able to play smoothly.

The framerate is fine most of the time, runs as smooth as butter...but every 20-30 seconds the game hiccups, the music loops and it's quite unplayable. It usually rights it self, but it's akin to a very short lock-up.

I realize my machine isn't tip-top, but it's still should be a decent gaming machine with the details where they are, no AA or AF.

Doom 3 ran smoother, and I thought HL2 was supposed to have a better engine...soooo...

Thanks for the help.

Ricedaddy said:
This might just be my machine...but I don't think so...

Half-Life 2 plays like running through mollassas, covered in shit.

The details are all at default, I didn't mess with them for fear that I wouldn't be able to play smoothly.

The framerate is fine most of the time, runs as smooth as butter...but every 20-30 seconds the game hiccups, the music loops and it's quite unplayable. It usually rights it self, but it's akin to a very short lock-up.

I realize my machine isn't tip-top, but it's still should be a decent gaming machine with the details where they are, no AA or AF.

Doom 3 ran smoother, and I thought HL2 was supposed to have a better engine...soooo...

Thanks for the help.

Specs would help.

Back