Post your smartphone home screens

Yeah, I don't get 4g in my house. That's what WiFi is for. Full 4g everywhere else I go,though.

Apple Watch Homepage

iidvEDG.png
mU0KqXY.png

Last edited:
How easy is that to use? ^

I would say once you know where you main apps are it's not an that hard. Can get confusing with the wrong background.
HideLabels doesn't work with it just yet. It would improve visibility on busier backgrounds.
A newer Apple Watch UI called Aeternum would allow a dock and reorganization of icons when released.

Haven't tried it while driving or in a rush yet.

It's kinda neat, but there's a good reason why Apple isn't using that UI beyond the Watch. It's designed for small screens where you can't show much info, won't have many apps and don't have much room for gestures. It's a bit overwhelming on a smartphone.

It's kinda neat, but there's a good reason why Apple isn't using that UI beyond the Watch. It's designed for small screens where you can't show much info, won't have many apps and don't have much room for gestures. It's a bit overwhelming on a smartphone.

The better release will have larger/less icons and Spotlight.
But this version is a bit overwhelming at times, but very very cool. No one you'll run into will have it.

ytImECR.jpg

Last edited:
Sticking with my 5s, for now. Running iOS 8.1. Jailbroken with MUS7 theme.

Last edited:
Just got a Note 4. The live wallpaper is called ascension 2 and is extremely customizable. Icons are set that way so my thumb can reach them. I've been using Glasklart icons since my iPhone 3G. The other day I found a website specifically for GlaskLart and I also found a Glasklart icon pack on the Play Store. With Nova Launcher, I downloaded the icon pack and it automatically themed all my icons!
Screenshot_2014-11-22-13-59-02.jpg

Galaxy SIII, AOKP default theme, Apex launcher with Pop Out Icon theme

This is not my phone, but I love these icons. Does any know which icon pack this is ?

I think I found it; ' Sway (Pro) '

Here's my latest OnePlus One homescreen, clean and simple.

Last edited:
Trying out a couple different icon packs, on my OnePlus One CM12;

ClearPack;

Naxos Taz;

I won't have this phone on a permanent basis, but I'll only have so many chances to post this... behold, a Galaxy Note Edge:

ApFNCt2.jpg

Suffice it to say that the side bar lets you cram a lot of shortcuts into a relatively tight space.

Back