Post your smartphone home screens

I try to keep it as minimal as possible:

screenshot_2012-03-26_0018-1.png

I found this old thread and thought I'd kick start it with my iPhone 4S screen. Looks like no one has posted since March, so there has to be a lot of cool looking screens out there. Let's see them.

sc.jpg

Or not...

The small circle in the upper left? Battery Widget Reborn - Pro. One of the members at XDA created it. I think there is a free version but like to support the dev's when I can so I got the pro version which was a buck or two.

I guess I'll stop lurking and contribute. This is the homescreen on my Galaxy Nexus. ADW Launcher, Beautiful Widgets clock, and Battery Widget Reborn.

Screenshot_2012-12-02-13-58-09.png

Just got AOKP Jellybean going on my HTC One V with Virgin Mobile :D It's running so much better than stock. Menus are so smooth, I been loving it.

DlATI.jpg

2012-12-09%2010.53.43.png

(Yes it's in Airplane mode/WiFi with Talkatone running, the phone's not active)

You mean like one on the home screen (a widget) and one in the notification bar?

I am one that does that. I like the look of it, but yes I do realize that is does create two clocks. Other than for looks, I am really struggling to think of any other reason that I use it. I do constantly use the weather part of it though.

If I hit press the default HTC clock, it takes me to a page where I can quickly setup my alarms, stopwatch and timer, which is a feature I use a lot.

Got Nova Launcher going along with the Metro Station icons. I think I'm content with my home screen for now.

gJkZF.png

I've been using the same old Glasklart icon theme since my iPhone 3g. The icons are arranged that way for easier access for my thumb because the Note II screen is so big.

screenshot2013010601333.png

Does anyone run live wallpapers? Compared to static ones, does it make a huge difference to battery life? And what device are you using?

Back