Post your smartphone home screens

My latest after playing with the Minimalist Text app/widget...

ScreenShot-1.png

Last edited:
Finally got MIUI, my favorite ROM, to run on my Dinc 2! :)

ScreenShot-3.png

Last edited:
My latest after playing with the Minimalist Text app/widget...

ScreenShot-1.png
That looks sweet. I suppose the background is the Nexus Revamped Live Wallpaper? Going to try this later. With GoLauncher and these widgets, you can change the looks of Android so much that it seems like a whole new system. Nope, I'm not in the mood for flashing ICS on my HTC Desire yet :D

That looks sweet. I suppose the background is the Nexus Revamped Live Wallpaper? Going to try this later. With GoLauncher and these widgets, you can change the looks of Android so much that it seems like a whole new system. Nope, I'm not in the mood for flashing ICS on my HTC Desire yet :D
Thanks! Yes, that's the NRL wallpaper. As for the launcher, I'm using ADWLauncher. I prefer it to GoL because it allows you to overlap widgets. GoL doesn't.

what launcher is that? or how can I get those icons? I installed the metro pack but can't figure out how to change my icons to them :( I'm using Gummy 0.6.6

I am using ADW EX Launcher on my Charge and you simply drop a shortcut to the desktop, long press on it, choose edit, touch the icon, and then you will see the Metro Station option

is that a theme then for ADW? When I install ADW everything looks different...

what launcher is that? or how can I get those icons? I installed the metro pack but can't figure out how to change my icons to them :( I'm using Gummy 0.6.6

Nova Launcher

Nova is quite a bit better than ADW in my opinion (does ADW even work on ICS yet?). And as said before, the icons are metro station. Available in the market on on DeviantArt.

got it working, awesome thank you!

I'm loving all the devs working on this phone right now. it's so early and already so many great things!

ADW EX is far better these days. LP has fallen behind. ADW is the new standard.

Unfortunately true. I paid for LP+ and he hasn't updated that damn thing for at least 6-7 months if not longer. WTF happened?

Nova Launcher is awesome though. Just like stock except with much more options and customization.

Back