Post your smartphone home screens

Zorachus

[H]F Junkie
I like to see the different home screens people are running are thier smartphones. I am on a rooted EVO 4G, with Myn's ROM "Warm2.2" RL4.

I keep my stuff pretty basic and simple, not too far out there, I like a clean look with important info and apps.

snap20110206_162536.png

snap20110206_192426.png

here it is, Running Pongsters Hyperdroid (Gingerbread) on my HD2, its the Lucid theme IIRC.

Widget- Minimalist text, Battery- Claurs(sp?) Battery, Launcher- ADW EX with theme Glass Sense(i believe thats the name)

snap20110120172540.png

Last edited:
ScreenShot-3.png

Samsung Captivate running Cognition 3.3 with launcher pro and beautiful Widgets.

Last edited:
HTC Incredible 2.2

• Rooted
  • ADW Launcher
  • Beautiful Widgets
  • Cowon Clock Widget

pic.jpg

Last edited:
HTC EVO running Cyanogen Mod 7 Nightly

Launcher Pro
Clockr
Text Battery Widget

snap20110207_021137.png

Samsung Epic 4G
Rooted and running Quantum 2.7.0
LauncherPro
Fancy Widget

Intentional blank so you can see the background. My main screen is cluttered with crap.

Droid X, rooted and ROM`d running Liberty v1.5 with Ultimate Droid theme. This is my "home" screen with Beautiful Widgets with transparent background...

snap20110207_125717.png

What link is borked? I didnt post a link of anything?:confused: Or are you talking about the one in my specs below? If its that, it will stay borked...people know how to copy & paste...:)

I believe he is referring to you not posting a pic of your home screen.

I'm running Original Droid with Bugless Beast Gingerbread.

CAP201102071841.jpg

Evo 4G factory w/ widget lockscreen and launcher pro

lockscreen
device1.jpg

homescreen
device2.jpg

What link is borked? I didnt post a link of anything?:confused: Or are you talking about the one in my specs below? If its that, it will stay borked...people know how to copy & paste...:)

link for your picture is borked

Not trying to be a jerk, but why do (other) android users seem to be in love with multiple clocks?

It's like HTC did it one time and everyone just kept going. I think it would drive me nuts to have 2 clocks.

Not trying to be a jerk, but why do (other) android users seem to be in love with multiple clocks?

It's like HTC did it one time and everyone just kept going. I think it would drive me nuts to have 2 clocks.

You mean like one on the home screen (a widget) and one in the notification bar?

I am one that does that. I like the look of it, but yes I do realize that is does create two clocks. Other than for looks, I am really struggling to think of any other reason that I use it. I do constantly use the weather part of it though.

i do because i think it makes me fancier for having my time spelt out for me, rather than in plain old boring numbers

On my main screen I have a clock widget, but I keep the notification bar on because I get mad notification type stuff, and its just easier for me to pull it down. That and I think its silly for me to have widgets and icons for things that already come as a feature. That's why I got rid of the default phone, contacts, email and voicemail icons. With launcherpro and a custom icon I can put them on the dock and keep a relatively clean look.

Slanted LockScreen

IMG_0471.png

Rotated

IMG_0472.png

Animated weather that flows left to right depending on the weather outside

IMG_0474.png

Some nice stuff here guys!
Here is my current one except for the NHL logo which has been changed to one that matches the others. :)

snap20110202053737.png

The iPhone is so boring. I wish I could have upcoming calendar invites, sms, recent calls. etc on my lock screen without jailbreaking.

The iPhone is so boring. I wish I could have upcoming calendar invites, sms, recent calls. etc on my lock screen without jailbreaking.

Yeah good luck with that!

But... Even in stock form you can set scheduled calender invites... Reminders, whatever to pop op on the lockscreen any time you want. And schedule the reminder to pop up whenever you want it to. Be it a week before, two days before, or even 1 minute before. Seriously the phone does a good job keeping you from being late.

Carry on.

Yeah good luck with that!

But... Even in stock form you can set scheduled calender invites... Reminders, whatever to pop op on the lockscreen any time you want. And schedule the reminder to pop up whenever you want it to. Be it a week before, two days before, or even 1 minute before. Seriously the phone does a good job keeping you from being late.

Carry on.

Yeah, I am a heavy calendar user, I get about 10 new invites through exchange per day and the iPhone does a great job managing them and reminding me of upcoming appointments. Just wish I could see a list upcoming ones without unlocking the screen, similar to what I had on my oldschool BB curve.

I guess I could take a screen shot of my calendar daily and set it as my lock screen wallpaper ;)

Yeah, I am a heavy calendar user, I get about 10 new invites through exchange per day and the iPhone does a great job managing them and reminding me of upcoming appointments. Just wish I could see a list upcoming ones without unlocking the screen, similar to what I had on my oldschool BB curve.

I guess I could take a screen shot of my calendar daily and set it as my lock screen wallpaper ;)

you can, use lock info, was using it to view all my calendar stuff from lock screen back on my iPhone EDGE

you can, use lock info, was using it to view all my calendar stuff from lock screen back on my iPhone EDGE

I can't jailbreak and stay on the corp network :(

Oh well, back on topic. There are some awesome setups in here. Maybe I should invest in an Android phone to tinker with.

CM7 nightly builds (this one is actually #32). ADW Ex with Circle Launcher and Fancy Widget.

CAP2011021009232.jpg
CAP2011021009231-resized.jpg
CAP2011021009451.jpg
CAP201102100946.jpg
CAP2011021009461.jpg

Back