Post your smartphone home screens

W.Feather

Hard DC'er for Aug 2012/ Feb 2019
what are you using for SMS? I love handcent because of the pop-up SMS notification but it doesn't scale right on HyperDroid because of the increased PPI setting.
just put the DPI back to 200 (which is Stock IIRC)....then no more issues...

Mr. Wolf

Supreme [H]ardness
HTC Incredible
Android 2.3.2
Evervolv ROM
ADWLauncher EX

Last edited:

Sorce

Supreme [H]ardness
Updated a bit.

Still rooted with stock ROM, but I have ADW Launcher installed (complete with Honeycomb theme), as well as Handcent SMS and Dialer One.

Mr. Wolf

Supreme [H]ardness
I really like that. Love the small text. and layout
Can you post a little information on the specific widgets/configuration of your launcher? Loving the look.
Thanks, guys! The widgets are BobClock, Beautiful Widgets weather, Glass Widgets news, Pure Calendar and Battery Gauge. That cool font is native to the Evervolv ROM. I have my icons set at 80% of normal size and the text is on setting 12. I use 5 rows/4 columns for the layout. All the adjustments can be done through ADW Launcher. I updated my home screen a bit...

Last edited:

vage

2[H]4U
Thanks, guys! The widgets are BobClock, Beautiful Widgets weather, Glass Widgets news, Pure Calendar and Battery Gauge. That cool font is native to the Evervolv ROM. I have my icons set at 80% of normal size and the text is on setting 12. I use 5 rows/4 columns for the layout. All the adjustments can be done through ADW Launcher. I updated my home screen a bit...
What do you use to scale your icons down?

Blown 89

2[H]4U
Playing with my new Nexus One, getting ready to transfer to an HTC Desire. In the meantime, new homesreens in progress, having one hell of a time matching the text color to the Gingerbread green in the status bar:

What weather widget is that?

entropism

2[H]4U
Beautiful widgets, with the plaingrey LudiDROID skin (available to download free within the app)

Zorachus

[H]F Junkie
Clean and simple Nexus-S 4G, running a pure stock ROM

Last edited:

KevinO

[H]ard|Gawd
MIUI 1.10.7

Lockscreen: Mela HD MIUI
Font: Evoluer
Icon: Naked Simplicity
Clock: mClock + MIUI Clock Theme

Zurginator

Gawd
Widget Locker, my own theme:

LPP, my own theme (Icons in the works as well):

And MinimalBread for Starburst:

compslckr

[H]F Junkie
Noob question... How do you take a screenshot on android? It was easy on my old iPhone 4, but I have not figured it out on my Samsung Galaxy S II.

Mr. Wolf

Supreme [H]ardness
Noob question... How do you take a screenshot on android? It was easy on my old iPhone 4, but I have not figured it out on my Samsung Galaxy S II.
I use Screenshot, a free app from the Market. Works great.

compslckr

[H]F Junkie
Galaxy S II on AT&T. Nothing really fancy. Still recovering from the loss of my iPhone.

Keeping it classy. Thunderbolt, CM7 ProTekk build 20, replaced ADW with Gingerbread stock launcher with 1 home screen instead of 5, Beautiful Widgets with ToonDroid skin. :cool:

Rooble91

Secret Santa Lame Gifter
I must say, a lot of you guys have some slick setups/home screens, I really wish I could figure out how to do all that shit lol

Impulse

[H]F Junkie
Not very hard, for the Android screenshots it's usually just a combination of wallpaper, widgets, an alternative launcher (most often ADW or Launcher Pro), and maybe a theme for said launcher's dockbar. Some of them have extra skinning/theming on top of that but within the home screen you'd only notice that on the notification bar (and you'd needto be rooted and running a custom ROM to mess with that). Alternative launchers usually let you change the icon for every app shortcut and folder as well as change the general layout, number of screens, etc.