Post your smartphone home screens

Screenshot_2015-04-22-11-29-58_zpszjkglijd.png.html

I'm a fan of your homescreen aesthetics Zorachus. Clean, simple, and functional. I hate overly cluttered screens. If I liked that , I would get a damn unjailbroken Iphone. :p

Definitely the space wallpaper. I've always been a fan of space motifs. I like the way that it gives the impression of depth. As for the icon pack, I'd say the first or second one. But I'm always a fan of rounded icons.

Here's one of my simple homescreens....

Although for full disclosure, I change wallpapers like I change my underwear. Almost daily. :p But that's the beauty of Android for us ADHD types.

A dreaded boot loop forced me to do a full restore on my jailbroken 6+ several weeks ago. Bye-bye JB. :(

I'm now back on stock iOS 8.3 until someone comes up with a new JB. The only good thing about stock iOS is the better battery life.

Screenshot%20May%2027%202015%2016_21_07.png

Not much changed from before...d2att, on CM 12.1 (Android 5.1.1) now.
Theme: Dark Material (can't really see it from the launcher, nice theme though)
Wall: アオ by 3ok (found via konachan)
Launcher: Smart Launcher (1, free version--SL2 here)

I'm not a fan of the flat icon graphics Apple adopted over the past few years, but this new Cydia theme looks pretty good. It's called Air. The clock/weather widget comes with the theme. They need to add a lot more icons before I'll use it, but I like it.

Smart Launcher 3 Black Theme, even more simple is impossible :D

image.png

Last edited:
Was on the way to a service call and took a pic of friend's dog.

AceGoober_Phone_Background_001.jpg

Back