Post Your RocketFish pics/mods

Hah! Crazy to see this thread pop up again. I've still got mine, now houses my Plex rig. Oldest piece of hardware still in use, by far!

I still have mine! Watercooling a Q6600 still. Was in use up till a few months ago for my wife's cousin to game on actually!

Omg, was like wtf is in my alerts? Nice to see these still getting some love. Hell still have mine sitting on the shelf just waiting for me to try my hand at water cooling again.

Well since I'm here,I still have mine, lol.

KS7JI8mh.jpg

5SDdEC1h.jpg

Sitting top left:
rQFvQMvh.jpg

Currently inside.. 2x X1950 XTX's, Abit AW9D-MAX, Intel QX6800.
eC4MV0ih.jpg

Whats the specs in that compaq on the bottom right? I used to love those ugly towers...

Whats the specs in that compaq on the bottom right? I used to love those ugly towers...
bottom left? it looks like the k6-2 based system i had before building custom in the case i mentioned. mine was k6-2 450 with 64mb and a whopping 4.3GB bigfoot drive

If you do mean bottom left, it is a Presario 5724 (500MHz Celeron), my mother-in-law found it by the curb that someone was throwing away. It turned out to have a Voodoo 3 3000 PCI in it.

What part of VA are you located in?

Gainesville, VA.

I see you are in DC, you're about 35-40 mins from me. Feel free to come up to my house and pick it up if you want it... I've been working from home all week doing training, so were here..lol

-Nigel

Last edited:
Is there a CRT in that top middle case?
Yes, it is an amber CRT being ran by a hercules clone card. The PC is a 486SX-33 with a VLB Green motherboard - it is a from a Dash OPS-1000 phone system.

Back