Post your "rate my cables" here

My first build.
2ultx.jpg

Very nice and clean, I just noticed the spare screw storage, It is fairly cool.

Looks great. nice work. Have you thought about adding a fan to your cooler and doing push/pull?
Thanks! The matching fan on the bottom was originally on the cooler, but there was no difference in my temps after removing it so I kept if off. Plus, I really need that airflow across my video card.

Thanks! The matching fan on the bottom was originally on the cooler, but there was no difference in my temps after removing it so I kept if off. Plus, I really need that airflow across my video card.

Ahh alright. I bet your video card is super cool with one of those noctua's blowing on it. If I had room for it in my case I'd probobly do the same thing for my card.

My recent FT02 build. I've actually loosened the cabling in the back up a bit since these pictures were taken so it looks a little cleaner.

ft02_front_02.JPG

ft02_back_02.JPG

Last edited:
I was planning to do better than this, however I busted the lens on my DSLR and lost my motivation to really make it nice:

IMG_20110605_143729.jpg

When I had this in a Lian Li case with no cable management, it was a nightmare!

I'm still not sure if the individually sleeved 24-pin cable looks better or worse than a regular one.

DSC03238.jpg

DSC03245.jpg

Why the bottom exhaust fan? It seems utterly pointless, as all it would do is negate the effect of the bottom intake fan.

With out that fan there it builds up heat in the bottom corner. I have 3 120mm intake fans and 2 120mm exhaust fans.

Last edited:
I got my Xigmatek Elysium today. Pretty happy with it. HDD cages are a pain though. Oh and there was a 3 inch scratch on the side window, so I'm going to have to contact their customer service and see if it's possible to get a replacement piece of acrylic (I don't expect to have a fun time with that).

Anyway, I still have some tweaking to do. Not to mention the fact that I plan to get into water cooling sometime in the next month or two.

^^^Holy Jesus were they purposely trying to make a case bigger than the 800d just for shits and giggles? And judging from the way that thing barely fits on your desk, you should just lay it on it's side and turn it into your desk. Multifunction case/desk!

What I want is a mix between that case and the 800D. CLoser to the 800D's size, but able to fit 10 radiators like that. But a triple in the top and a triple in front...mmm.

^^^Holy Jesus were they purposely trying to make a case bigger than the 800d just for shits and giggles? And judging from the way that thing barely fits on your desk, you should just lay it on it's side and turn it into your desk. Multifunction case/desk!

Specifically they made a case that can fit an SR2 without modification. I don't have an SR2 but I still love having that much room. And yeah, it barely fits on my desk. I actually built a stand for it so it will sit next to my desk. However, my DVI cables are too short to reach on the way, so until I got longer cables it has to sit on my desk.

What I want is a mix between that case and the 800D. CLoser to the 800D's size, but able to fit 10 radiators like that. But a triple in the top and a triple in front...mmm.

It's actually pretty close to 800D size. I believe it's only something like 2 inches longer and .33 inches taller.

Thoughts? PCI-E cables are on bottom because I hadn't yet installed the graphics card (nVidia Quadro FX5000)
http://i.imgur.com/ALHBo.jpg[IMG][/quote]

Only thing I would change is to route the 8-pin behind the mobo tray and through the top grommet (if one exists).

Agreed I would flip the PSU and rerun the cables through the hole closest to the corner of the PSU with the cables.

No the 700D has a divider between the psu area and the motherboard area, This is a 650D.

Back