Post your "rate my cables" here

Here is mine before:
100_0701.jpg

And Here it is after:
IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0615.jpg

Last edited:
I could post a few customer builds if you guys like to see... Not those super duper custom ones, but just "normal".

First off then, a Antec NSK-6000
_DSC7360-2.jpg

Sonata III
_DSC7352-2.jpg

Sonata Elite
11603694.jpg

Sonata III again
9205353.jpg

The last two pics are taken with my iPhone, so sorry for the quality (or lack there of...).

knaSen, there's plenty of room for some extra HDD's ;-)

There sure is! But the customers only wanted one, they are like generic users. I guess you saw those VERY impressive cheapo graphics-cards aswell huh? ;)

Pretty good job w/the vanilla P5Qs (I think?) despite some of the odd connector placements on that mobo.

Pretty good job w/the vanilla P5Qs (I think?) despite some of the odd connector placements on that mobo.

Thanks mate! Yes, the two first ones are P5Q, rest is P5Q Pro WS (I believe it was) and P6T Deluxe V2.

I run the ATX-connector close to the rear fan so I can strap it with some zip-ties in the screw holes on the fan itself!

There sure is! But the customers only wanted one, they are like generic users. I guess you saw those VERY impressive cheapo graphics-cards aswell huh? ;)

Agreed. They are very impressive haha nice and clean though :)

I'm really sorry guys for ruining your thread with my hideous attempt :D

uz70C.png

mxjDq.png

P5SIk.png

dhgo0.png

It should be a bit better when I get rid of my low end Power Supply and get one with longer cables.

I'm really sorry guys for ruining your thread with my hideous attempt :D

*snip*

It should be a bit better when I get rid of my low end Power Supply and get one with longer cables.

Well it isn't terrible, the Three Hundreds are a major PITA to do cable management (without cutting cable channels/holes). Personally I hate chopping up a brand new case I just bought, so mine looks similar to yours. However, I find the Three Hundred one of the most appealing cases, I can't say just why... but I just love it's look.

Well it isn't terrible, the Three Hundreds are a major PITA to do cable management (without cutting cable channels/holes). Personally I hate chopping up a brand new case I just bought, so mine looks similar to yours. However, I find the Three Hundred one of the most appealing cases, I can't say just why... but I just love it's look.

It really is a nice case with amazing airflow and sturdy construction ... on the "cheap" for Antec in terms of price. I've bought two at around $40 shipped on different sales, and $50 shipped is a very common sale price. Great case for housing a bunch of hard drives as a home server or something. Makes a nice budget editing build, too.

It really is a nice case with amazing airflow and sturdy construction ... on the "cheap" for Antec in terms of price. I've bought two at around $40 shipped on different sales, and $50 shipped is a very common sale price. Great case for housing a bunch of hard drives as a home server or something. Makes a nice budget editing build, too.

This!

And my next one is on it's way! :D

Before:

After:

This split cable loom is awesome for cable management when you have cables that cannot be routed out of visibility.

EnderW, it looks like all your image links are dead. Can you re-upload them somewhere and re-link them? I'd really like to see some good shots of your work with this case.
I just checked and they appear to be working fine for me :confused:

Thanks. Just finished it up today. I tried numerous of combination and just couldn't get it to look right. Finally I decided this will do. I don't think it can be done better.

This isn't the easiest case when it comes to wiring jobs, I drilled my own holes in to the mobo tray for a little cleaner space.

computer12709015.jpg

computer12709015.jpg

computer12709016.jpg

computer12709017.jpg

back and front of my system after RMA'ing the PSU. first one committed suicide and blew out a cap.

sorry for the blurriness of this pic. maybe ill take another one at some point. i just finished rewiring and getting the system back up and running and under my desk.

Here's a comp I just threw together for my parents:

DSC_5944pp.sized.jpg

E6550, Asus mobo - used from a HP computer, 2 gigs of ram, 160GB 2.5" SATA drive, 16X DVDRW, Corsair psu.

Cable managment is ... not existant, the plate behind the mobo cant handle any wiring, so I stashed all the unused cables from the psu above the DVDRW. 2.5" drive needs to be put on some foam, seeks are clearly audible.

Back