Post your "rate my cables" here

thanks
nah it came like that. the P182 SE version.

will be doing a window soon for the case

Oh no!

You know what you have done?

You have made me want to change my case!!! Oh god, the missus is going to go nuts.

BEFORE:

DSC01092.jpg

AFTER:

DSC01358.jpg

Just built my latest rig using this beautiful P180!

Intel C2D E6750 @ 3.6ghz
Tuniq Tower 120
OCZ 700W PSU
Crucial 4X1GB DDR2-800mhz
Abit P35 Pro
BFG 8800GT 700 / 950 with Zalman VF900 and extra RAM sinks
Seagate 7200.10 320GB SATA II X 2
Vista Business
JVC 1200W 5.1 HTS

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

A.jpg

B.jpg

C.jpg

F.jpg

G.jpg

i remember seeing that before picture a while back. amazing cleanup job, haha. if i were to see the two pictures separately i would never imagined that the before pic would have cleaned up to look like the second pic, granted you got rid of the water cooling and got some new parts, you definitely still did a good job for sure.

Well, I just bought a new Zalman GT1000 and I must say that this is the best case I have ever bought. Quality is just amazing, as well as the cable management. I have some more products coming to me next week, so I am not quite through yet. Thanks, and enjoy.

d134cd3d.jpg

7b6cb0f5.jpg

a7295fd0.jpg

6a7dcd80.jpg

...not to offend, but wow. To each their own. The second I saw that arrow with "open" next to it they'd lost any and all chance of getting my vote. The Z-Machine and Zalman logos didn't help either.

Nice wiring job, but $350 is pretty fucking crazy for a computer case! If you could spray paint off that logo shit it would look pretty hot though.

Here's my latest...
IMG_0922.jpg

Had to get her wet again ;)...
IMG_0904.jpg

My nice and quite Silenx 120x120x38mm - 18dBA - 90CFM Fan...
IMG_0933.jpg

And I had to sleeve every wire on this... couldn't help it :D...
IMG_0926.jpg

I tried to hide every wire I could... and I plan on cutting some new (better) interior panels to line the interior.

Nice Lian Li, and I love the 24 pin cable. That looks hot. Anyway, I am in the process of getting all the junk logos off at the moment.

...not to offend, but wow. To each their own. The second I saw that arrow with "open" next to it they'd lost any and all chance of getting my vote. The Z-Machine and Zalman logos didn't help either.

you could easily remove those logos without damaging the finish of the case you know.

WozniakMac, I like that case... looks nice. Nice job on the wiring too. I wonder if maybe a little sugar on a damp cloth would work without damaging the finish? Seems like I've heard something like that somewhere before.

This isnt my pc, its a pc of a "friend" ( i upload pics of mine soon ;) )

Rate this "cable managment"
THIS IS MADNESS :D

Well, I just bought a new Zalman GT1000 and I must say that this is the best case I have ever bought. Quality is just amazing, as well as the cable management. I have some more products coming to me next week, so I am not quite through yet. Thanks, and enjoy.

*snip*[\img]

[/quote]

i like that case but @ close to $400 i have to pass, i like my new rocketfish anywho Lian-Li w/o the Price FTMFW

KissOfDeath, that post is sick, how many damn molex connectors do you have running out the back of that thing?

This isnt my pc, its a pc of a good friend ( i upload pics of mine soon ;) )
Rate this "cable managment"
THIS IS MADNESS :D

What's up with the video card hanging off the back of the case with zip ties? haha. I've never seen that before.

Before my friend did the 12mm cooler (on the newer pic with 3 8800 gtx in tri-sli) he cooled some bit with a 8800 gtx cooler the front of cards (dont make sence but lol :D )

Haha, yeah, the cooler is what I was talking about. I thought it was the whole card, I was like "how is that hooked up, and why is it hanging off the back?" haha.

hi everyone,

pc110001qk7.jpg

in a near future all cables will be hidden backwards motherboardtray, and the flat cable substitued by sata cable

What I mostly love about this forum is that everyone is congratulating others & no name calling, this is a peacefull forum lawl. Why do you think that is?

What I mostly love about this forum is that everyone is congratulating others & no name calling, this is a peacefull forum lawl. Why do you think that is?
You'd have to look REALLY hard for something to flame or call names over...

"You're such an idiot! You have such messy cables! Who taught you to manage cables? Your mom?!?!"

"Air cooling!? What a n00b..."

lolz

Yeah I figure flaming someone in a thread like this would be pretty "noobish" in itself due to the fact that if someone's even attempting wire management, then they must be an enthusiast to some degree... and enthusiasts don't flame one another... only fanboys do that.

Oh yeah, by the way... my butt called, it's wants it's cable management skills back :p

What case and spec is that Simpleness...looks like a gigabyte board, AMD?

Nice cabling by the way.

Hey thanks specs arent that great but:

Gigabyte GA-M61p-S3
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200 / Thermaltake TMG A2
PQI 2GB Mem
Thermaltake CL-C0034 Northbridge
Seagate 80GB/ WD 300GB

And then a crapy XFX 7200GS, and Crapy Zumax 450w psu

All slaped in a Crapy Aspire X-Plorer case,.. trying to find better case/psu/Video card

Back