Post your "rate my cables" here

Elf_Boy

2[H]4U
Yeah, the 011 Dynamic is a good case, but I was planning Air cooling from the start and, most importantly for me, I needed room for all of my hard drives. I wanted room for 8 comfortably.

I have 6 HDDs hiding in that thing. You can see 3 of them in the upper picture, then I have 3 more in the PSU chamber. (I originally tried to have 4 in the PSU chamber but one of them got SUPER choked for whatever reason and its temps were 10-15c higher than the other drives, so I noped that one out of there until I could figure out why.)
You will never see a backside picture of my case because there's not even a small chance of that ever being good looking.. >_>

Awesome job!

RS_Surge

n00b
RGB is 8700k, Purple and Blue is 6700k.

Attachments

• 8700k.jpg
    8700k.jpg
    397.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 6700k.jpg
    6700k.jpg
    425 KB · Views: 0

elite.mafia

[H]F Junkie
2 out of 10. We're not going back to the days of mustard and ketchup. Stop being lazy and sleeve those PSU cables like a real man would.
They are sleeved, though it looks like a pretty shitty sleeve job, probably an older power supply? or a bad custom sleeve job? Either way I think it looks good, apart from the mess outside the case.

Spaghetti

n00b
Had it apart to replace a fan today, figured I may as well share. The fan controller at the top really sticks out but I need the extra header.

pc.jpg