post your Q6600 low price finds here!!!!

DrFreeze

Gawd
i just found a local shop (for all you dutch [H] guys, www.cdromland.nl, they are in breda), which has Q6600 in supply, and is willing to part with them for 297 euros :eek:

not to mention all the bundles you can get, Asus mobo + 2 gb DDR2 + Q6600 for 500 and such

my idea is, lets use this thread to list all your good finds, please post shop, country, price and current availability, ill start:

Holland:
cdromland breda (www.cdromland.nl) 297,95 euros, currently available

edit: mods, on posting i realized my post might look a bit advertisement like, i can assure you i have no affiliation with this shop, i just found a shattering price there on the Q6600 and figured it might be time to start a thread listing the progress of Q6600 price drops

Maybe it's a good idea to put it in hot deals but I believe a copy should still reside here for those who never check the hot deals and asking where is the cheapest.

My 2 cent :)

I'll second that, I've never been to the hot deals section either, but here several times a day............:eek:

Well, if you have a Fry's nearby, there's a sale tomorrow only:

Fry's B&M 4th of July sale Core 2 Quad Q6600 + motherboard $299

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1204850

damn, even if it is a via based ECS board, id jump on that probably, you could easily resel the mobo to get the price of the cpu down to 266, probably even lower...

*sigh, if only there was a fry's within 3000 miles of here*

The Fry's deals rock. I got my E6300 + ECS (which I sold for $35) for $150 months ago - which I believe is still cheaper than it goes for (until 7/22).

-bZj

I see this when I load that link, and it hasn't changed since about 4AM Pacific time:

q6600kx2.png

No need to add it to the cart, that's the price that shows by default, at least for moi.

Went to Frys to get a new AM2 MB, walked away with a Q6600 and two Intel motherboards. God I hate that place :D

The bad carma for buying intel got me, when i was installing the motherboard. Found the only sharp corner on the case and cut the shit out of my finger. :mad:

Yep.... I bought mine... 6 seconds after midnight...

Prolly kick myself in the morning. Will there be a big difference with the G0 Stepping?

-V

Mmmm... Denise Milani... and you know he put that CPU-Z window off to the side to show off her... uhmmm... dual cones? :D Sorry, couldn't resist! hehe

Mmmm... Denise Milani... and you know he put that CPU-Z window off to the side to show off her... uhmmm... dual cones? :D Sorry, couldn't resist! hehe

Yeh dual cones with a very very concave IHS ...if you what i mean.;)

The NewEgg prices wildly flucuate.

It's been $530 --> $485 --> $480 --> $560 --> $660 --> $485 --> $660 (from what I've been able to track).

Back