Post your PlayStation 3 Network ID! (The [H]ard|Forum PS3 friends list.)

I personally want to keep this thread on the first page, and I see people adding more everyday. Let's all have an MGO TDM.

PSN: sg_L3th4L
Headset: not yet
Games owned: MGS 4, Ratchet & Clank, GT Prologue, MLB The Show, Uncharted, BF:BC.

I dunno how to make an account. I set one up for the playstation network so I could get games but I'm guessing my name isn't the same as my log in because that's my email address.

When you registered your email it should have asked you what your username is. Go into Account Settings and it should be in there somewhere.

I would like to add I now have MGS4 and Wahawk (which I am loving). Add me so I can join in some warhawk fun for anyone who is still playing.

Add Ron FTL to your friends list, I am a FTL type person and would love somebody to talk to.

Have added these games to my list - Ratchet & Clank, GT Prologue, MLB The Show 08, Uncharted, BF:BC

Add me if you play BF:BC online, my PSN ID is above on this page..

PSN: inotocracy
Headset: getting one soon
Games: Tekken 5, Stardust HD, Super Puzzle Fighter, Grand Turismo 5, Metal Gear Solid 4, Grand Theft Auto 4, Rock Band, Burnout, Warhawk

PSN: Rehevkor

MP Games: Metal Gear Solid 4, GTA IV

Metal Gear Online character name: Judicator. Look me up if you want to do some teamwork and cut a swath through the random fools playing online. I play sniper (currently holding the Eagle title for headshots). Having another pair of eyes to keep me updated on the enemy's position would be very nice :).

By the way, is there an [H] clan in MGO? If not, there should be.

BushHog Headset: Yes
PS3 ID: BushHog
Games: GTAIV, THPS:p8, Motostorm, The Orange Box.

PSN: jpwilson25
Headset: Yes
Games: Warhawk, Super Stardust, PixelJunk Monsters Encore, Rock Band, MotorStorm, GT5P, GTA 4, MGS 4, COD 4, Burnout Paradise, Uncharted, Oblivion, Tiger Woods 08, Everyday Shooter, Calling All Cars, Echochrome, Assassin's Creed, flOw, Sonic the Hedgehog (<< worst game ever btw)

I live in North Texas but anyone can add me -- from the games above, I mainly play Warhawk, Stardust, PJM:Encore, and Rock Band.

Could you take out The Darkness, R6:Vegas and Dark Sector. Add Battlefield: BC. Thanks!

Ooooo I need a multiplayer game change...

Out are :

The Darkness, Marvel UA, SEGA Rally Revo (utter dross IMO)

In are :

GTA4, R6V2, Buzz Quiz TV, RR7, Burnout Paradise, UT3, HL2 Orange Box, Singstar, Super Puzzle Fighter, Warhawk.

Are you sure that you know that you have MGS4 and Warhawk? I know that you do because you have
told me twice, but I guess you are not sure. :D

:eek:
I looked through the thread and thought I had only posted I was looking into getting them, guess I missed my own post about getting them. Well, once the search feature is back I should be fine. :D
Sorry for the double post.

Luthair Headset: No
Anthony2035 Games: Folklore, Warhawk, PixelJunk: Monsters, Rachet

PSN: BassTek
Headset: No, maybe soon.
Games: Hot Shots Golf: OB, MGS4, GT5:p

PSN: ryan1252
Headset: no
Games: MSG4, GTA IV, GT5P, Resistance FOM, Heavenly Sword.

You can update me. I have a bunch more games now, though only a few are multiplayer. I will probably pick up Madden 09 but what I do have now is Turok and GTA IV and now I have a headset. Hopefully you'll get around to updating.

Update. Headset: Yes
Games, Resistance, Turok, GTA IV

PSN: Angelus897
Games: Battlefield: BC, Burnout Paradise. CoD4. DiRT, GT5:p, GTA IV, Guitar Hero III, Hot Shots Golf, MGS4, MotorStorm, Resistance, Rock Band, UT3, Warhawk.

PSN: WanderingSoul83
Games: GTA4, MGS4, Burnout Paradise, Skate, Rainbow Six:Vegas, (added 8/1)Warhawk

Update:

PSN: PirateNinja
Games: Guitar Hero 3, Mortal Kombat II, Rock Band, MGS4/MGO, SCIV, GTA4, Eye of Judgement, PixelJunk Monsters, Assassins Creed, Loco Roco, Street Fighter Puzzle Fighter, Stardust HD, Devil May Cry 4, Ninja Gaiden Sigma

Update:

PSN: PirateNinja
Games: Guitar Hero 3, Mortal Kombat II, Rock Band, MGS4/MGO, SCIV, GTA4, Eye of Judgement, PixelJunk Monsters, Assassins Creed, Loco Roco, Street Fighter Puzzle Fighter, Stardust HD, Devil May Cry 4, Ninja Gaiden Sigma

Wow man. You bought a lot of games.

The list is updated.

PSN: diabloazul126
Headset: Yes (though I normally leave it in my car)
Games: MGS4, GT5:p, CoD4, Heavenly Sword and Resistance. (Probably add SC:IV soon)
I've only had the console for a few weeks, let me catch up on games :D

PSN: RiZZ0o0 <--------Zero, regular o, Another Zero at the end
Headset: Yes the one that came with warhawk/ Need a new one!
Games: MGS4, GT5:p, Motorstorm, Eye of Judgement, Warhawk, PixelJunk: Monsters, Super Stardust HD.

Back