Post your PlayStation 3 Network ID! (The [H]ard|Forum PS3 friends list.)

ID: Silentking
Headseat: Jabra 500
Games: Resistance: FOM, Assassins Creed, Motor Storm, FNR3, RB6, MLB07, High Velocity Bowling, Warhawk

^^talking w/ this guy in EVE - looked up his name in here, whatd'yaknow there's PSN thread that i should post my shit for.

PSN: sonofapharmacist
I shoot em up in COD4 plenty - feel free to hit me up in that. I play NBA2k8 too. ...what else is online... Skate? TigerWoods08? dunno

PSN ID: TheExodu5

Headset: Jabra 500

Games: Oblivion, Motorstorm, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Warhawk, Heavenly Sword, NHL 08, Ratchet & Clank, Uncharted, Rock Band, Burnout

PSN Games: fl0w + expansion, Calling all Cars, Super Stardust HD, Loco Roco Cocoreccho, Everyday Shooter, High Velocity Bowling, Pixeljunk Monsters

We should get everyone with COD4 together and start up a few ground war matches. You guys will be seeing my scorpion and the floor many... many times.

Games to update...

Warhawk, skate, Folklore, UT2K3, COD4, Tekken 5 DR

That is all for now. (soon, tax return!)

PSN ID: TheExodu5

Headset: Jabra 500

Games: Oblivion, Motorstorm, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Warhawk, Heavenly Sword, NHL 08, Ratchet & Clank, Uncharted, Rock Band, Burnout

PSN Games: fl0w + expansion, Calling all Cars, Super Stardust HD, Loco Roco Cocoreccho, Everyday Shooter, High Velocity Bowling, Pixeljunk Monsters

Not all those are MP games. ;) I'm just listing MP games for PSN purposes...

ID = Zebu00
Headset = yes(Plantronics something)
Games = Madden 08, NBA 2k8, Motorstorm, GH3, Cod4

4saken Headset: Yes Sony-Ericsson HBH-610a
forsaken Games: Resistance: FoM, Calling All Cars, Darkness, F1 CE, Mortal Kombat II, MotorStorm, R6 Vegas, Ridge Racer 7

Update**

Add all PSN arcade games, Burnout Paradise, COD4, UT3, Eye of Judgement, Fifa Soccer 08, DMC4, Tekken 5 DR Online, Warhawk, remove R6 Vegas.

PSN ID: sf_boo

Headset: Warhawk one but dont use it much

Games: Oblivion, Motorstorm, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Warhawk, Heavenly Sword, NHL 08, Ratchet & Clank, Uncharted, Rock Band, Burnout, Folklore, Stuntman Ignition, WSOP 08, Genji, NBA Live 08, NBA 07, The Eye of Judgement, LAIR, F1 Champ, Sega Rally Revo, FIFA 08, Resistance, COD4, Guitar Hero 3

ID = SwearingCashew
Headset = Not yet
Games = MotorStorm, TigerWoods 08 and RockBand (The band name is "The Shews" heh

ID = Nintova
Headset = Not yet
Games = Heavenly Sword, Ratchet & Clank, Uncharted and Resistance

bump, please update mine.

ID: LOCOLAPTOP
Headset: No
Games: MotorStorm, Burnout Paradise, Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, GTAIV (pre ordered)

Add me.

ID = andyspants

I have number of games,
CoD4, F1 CE, FIFA 08, HVB, NBA SH, NFS ProStreet, Tekken 5 Online, Resistance, GT5P, and a number of single player games.

And I have a headset as well. Although I now use the mics in the EYE.

I have updated the list.

I am sorry for not doing it sooner/more often. I nearly forgot about this thread since it was de-stickied.

Anyone else need to add GTA IV to their games list?
Metal Gear Solid 4 is almost here. Who is gonna add that to their list?

add to my list
Username: wop_sang
GTA:IV
Burnout Paradise
Dark Sector
MGS4 (soon) MGO Username: wopsang

And this thread should be permanently stickied, shouldn't it?

How did I miss this thread?

MrMike Headset: Yes
Haelous Games: Armored Core 4, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Devil May Cry 4, Motorstorm, Rainbow Six: Vegas 2, Grand Theft Auto 4, Folklore

For those who (will) own Metal Gear Solid 4:

In your games list I will have: Games: MGS4 (username), Resistance: FoM, MotorStorm

I think that user name is your Konami ID, I guess...

ID: PrettyBad
MGS4 In-game name: prettybad
Headset: No (up to suggestions)
Games: GTA IV, MGS4, UnCharted: Drake's Fortune

ID: jonneymendoza
Headset: getting one next month
Games: gta4, euro 08 and soon mgs4/battlefield bad company

bump this bad boy before it gets lost!

Also, I'll be getting Bad Company when it comes out.

add to my list
Username: wop_sang
GTA:IV
Burnout Paradise
Dark Sector
MGS4 (soon) MGO Username: wopsang

And this thread should be permanently stickied, shouldn't it?

How did you get a Konami Game ID without a number, underscore, hyphen, or period in it?

How did you get a Konami Game ID without a number, underscore, hyphen, or period in it?

Well the thing is my Konami ID is different than my character name, and when you search and add friends in MGO it requires you to search for the character name, rather than the Konami ID or the Game ID. Freakin' retarded. For this game I made 3 names.
Konami ID to sign into the network, Game ID to check my stats online, and Character ID to send to my friends so they can add me in MGO. Retarded.

Well the thing is my Konami ID is different than my character name, and when you search and add friends in MGO it requires you to search for the character name, rather than the Konami ID or the Game ID. Freakin' retarded. For this game I made 3 names.
Konami ID to sign into the network, Game ID to check my stats online, and Character ID to send to my friends so they can add me in MGO. Retarded.

Wow, I hadn't registered my character slot because I was under the impression the Game ID was your character name. I didn't expect another name registration.

The face selection was kind of disappointing as well.

Anyway, to update my game list:

MGS4 (Haelous)

psn: Sgtcurry
Headset: Yes
Games Owned:
MGS4
GTA4
Grid
GT5 P

Games Reserved:
Battlefield Bad Company

Back