Post your oc with Vapo LS/MachII+ s939 and BH5 or Tccd

Captin Insano said:
PC Ice Has a NEW web site under construction (reconstuction) as we speak now. He is the current KING of power cooling Via Phase units. He also sells parts and does upgrades and mods on current units out there now both commercial and non. He also has his own line of Dry Ice/ LN2 Tubes as well, Called the Ice tubes, Copper construction with an awesome center core. His Evaps are the best there are out. He makes them himself. (so do I sound like a commercial yet?.. lol if I do thats because I am the PR guy for PC Ice Cooling. I Handle all the Questions and orders and ect... I also do some of the work on pieces like the Ice tubes.

To answer you question it is compressed. in fact it has 2 loops that are compressed. All Phase change units run compressors. and what you see in the pic is Service guages to use to see how the gasses are inside as well as aid in finetuning and filling the unit with the gasses. If you have any questions feel free to PM or email me..

Thanks Cpt.

Wow, I didn't actually know that our Cap'n was that involved...nice stuff. :cool:

Yes as soon as we get our new site done.. Working on the Flash and cool stuff. You will have to check it out. There will be lots of parts for sale as well as single stage units Cascades and auto cascades and DryIce Ln2 Tubes n more.. Come check us out sometime on OCX Corn..

Finally.......Heres X2 4800 'N' chip @ -70C core bios temp. with ACPI Multi still....

picture0830aw.jpg

Default setting....

screenshot0101wd.jpg

screenshot0128gq.jpg

250 htt 1:1 @-60s cpu core temp...

screenshot0130yo.jpg

screenshot0521xx.jpg

With 3' Aluminium Mousepot and Dry Ice....

screenshot0589dp.jpg

screenshot0555up.jpg

Yeah man, I'll be sure to check it out.

Man cent, nice X2 you've got there...you sure know how to make a poor man jealous. ;) :p

Fricken sick cent...considering that the WR for '05 single card is what...18k or so...you're not doing to bad at all. Very nice toys you've got there indeed. Nice work. :cool:

Captin Insano said:
PC Ice Has a NEW web site under construction (reconstuction) as we speak now. He is the current KING of power cooling Via Phase units. He also sells parts and does upgrades and mods on current units out there now both commercial and non. He also has his own line of Dry Ice/ LN2 Tubes as well, Called the Ice tubes, Copper construction with an awesome center core. His Evaps are the best there are out. He makes them himself. (so do I sound like a commercial yet?.. lol if I do thats because I am the PR guy for PC Ice Cooling. I Handle all the Questions and orders and ect... I also do some of the work on pieces like the Ice tubes.

To answer you question it is compressed. in fact it has 2 loops that are compressed. All Phase change units run compressors. and what you see in the pic is Service guages to use to see how the gasses are inside as well as aid in finetuning and filling the unit with the gasses. If you have any questions feel free to PM or email me..

Thanks Cpt.

The website wouldn't happen to be done yet <_<"

I'm really dieing to get a look see at these products.

Thanks.

newtype said:
The website wouldn't happen to be done yet <_<"

I'm really dieing to get a look see at these products.

Thanks.

As am I, even though I don't have the cash to pick anything up...seeing stuff like that available is just further reason for me to get my a$$ in gear and save up some dough. :)

I can link you to our old stuff and to OCX where some of our work is displayed. We do Singlestage Phase units, we do Dual Pump Cascade units, Autocascades and more pahse cooling even for vid cards. We even do Dice/ln2 tubes and parts as well as more stuff to come with the new web site. Just alot more work on the new site then the last. Much better.. But let me know if you would like to see the old site and our Forum posting at OCX

Hey Cent. That CPu you have there is doing real good. how is the work for the cold bug with this one??? I should give you a Call soon. even just to BS..

Capt, I'm seriously thinking about Intel Yonah core duo T2600......Heres the comparo with my FX60.....

screenshot0224pb.jpg

screenshot0236ew.jpg

Ummm WOW!!! :eek: so does this mean you think the strangle hold AMD has on the performance is over?? I hope not. Those are some very nice piece of hardware. How is the ATI with coldbug.. Any issues? And is that a 3" mousepot there next to GPU pots?

Yonah really does kick some serious a$$...can't wait to see what it's capable of and how the early samples OC, looks very promising. :cool:

Cent, I keep getting amazed at how good you get at this game :) Time to hit some world record at rate you are going :)

Man...I remember when this thread was on it's first page...that brought back some nice memories. :cool:

Ahhh... some things never change. :)

I'm about to drop a 7900 into my system. I'm waiting for socket AM2 to do go dual core. For now, single core fun it will be!

My PCP&C PSU just blew up for the 3rd time now. Even though they repaired it out of good will the first two times, I think it's just a bum unit (from intentional mis-use by me) and I'm gonna buy a new one and not have this one fixed.

bubblethumper said:
Ahhh... some things never change. :)

I'm about to drop a 7900 into my system. I'm waiting for socket AM2 to do go dual core. For now, single core fun it will be!

My PCP&C PSU just blew up for the 3rd time now. Even though they repaired it out of good will the first two times, I think it's just a bum unit (from intentional mis-use by me) and I'm gonna buy a new one and not have this one fixed.

Good call man. Personally, as much as I would want to jump on a bunch of today's hardware...I'd much rather wait for Conroe and AM2...which would give me time to drop some cash on a Lian-Li PC-6077 to mod and a PCP&C 1kw PSU...just so I KNOW I'm good to go for awhile in that area.

With what peeps called Fat Boy D9 memory :)
Well, finally migrated to the blue corner :D ....Cold bug made me do it.
This set up is a good starting point b/fore Yonah...The last Intel for me was P3 800 with Asus CUSL2 which oc'd like a mofo...

Runnin @-89C idle :eek: ...This prescot is Hotttt...

intel19eu.jpg

Its a b###h to set mounting for cascade on S775 :(

intel24sv.jpg

Can't wait to see those results Cent...I must say that I'm thinking of moving "to the blue" myself...especially with the performance I'm seeing out of Conroe and what we're hearing about Yonah. Very exciting. :D

Prescott...too much heat comes out from this cpu :( ...Definately needs LN2.

Prepare Yonah run with ECS MoDT mobo :) ...Heres Yonah core duo retail T2600..sandwiched between older and cold bugged AMDs 57 and 4800..

picture1307cu.jpg

picture0149oo.jpg

Most of retail Aopen board will have cold boot problem @-9C evap. temp. Peeps have to do kyosen's tcore mod like this...

i975xaydgtcoremod0wh.jpg

The defaults Vcore/Vdimm/ are 1.5V/2.1V....not enough to go >3.35Ghz to beat FX with bh5:)

centvalny said:
The defaults Vcore/Vdimm/ are 1.5V/2.1V....not enough to go >3.35Ghz to beat FX with bh5:)

Best of luck to you though...that chip is still looking very nice. Finally we can be looking at clock to clock comparisons between Intel and AMD...it's been WAY too long. :p

That's fricken sweet...a 200MHz clock advantage for the FX-60 and the T2600 still pushes the same video card 600 points further. Things are definitely starting to look nice for Intel supporters. :D

Kicka$$ man...everytime I see you with a new chip I know we're in for a wild ride...give Coolaler and Fugger a run for their money. :cool:

Not on list Jin :)

Heres on air and 1.41Vcore (unlocked Rev.304 bios--thanks to FCG:)) cleared 3.38Ghz...with a bit more vcore 3.4Ghz no problem and hopefuly with more memory (if any)tweaks/vdimm it will be in the 14s:)

picture1826jr.jpg

Back