Post your oc with Vapo LS/MachII+ s939 and BH5 or Tccd

I got another 0516

fx57039uc.jpg

and his younger brother..

mvc828f6hf.jpg

Now, I'm prepared:) ..stockpiling all cooling weapons..

picture0307ob.jpg

VERY NICE!!! HAHA!! My stock Pile is gonna look like urs soon as i get my Cascade at the end of the Month/ or there abouts... I have the Copper Mouse pot a singlestage and then comming is the Cascade.. OF course I dont have the Other great stuff like you do bro!! BUT.. you allready know i got the 0528 FX57.. So should be very interesting (also got some that Good memory.. You know what i mean.. From Kev.. Some DDR 600) Anyhow bro cant wait to see yor work here on this CPU.. should be good. AS ALWAYS!!!! :D

For sure no cold bug with this 150 @ -94C evap. temp or -58C cpu core temp....htt@274 :)....with ACPI Multiproc enabled for extra heat load...150 CABNE 0528GPMW

screenshot1155wj.jpg

On its way to 500 cpumark and 3.8Ghz:) Wonder how Opteron 154 will scale..

screenshot0930im.jpg

This chip has a rare problem with its internal hard codes...It will change its cpuid to 182 after I rebooted...

Heres 182....

opteron129qs.jpg

opteron115ib.jpg

I'm lucky...CAB2E 0536GPMW:) :( ..cold bugged..No post @-90C. It boot up @-59C evap or -25C cpu core bios temp.

screenshot1236bz.jpg

picture0500tv.jpg

screenshot1215vc.jpg

Its a new thing for me:confused: ...Here testing with + temp. on cpu core, Evap. temp with vapo LS@-33C to -24C...this chip is so hot :(

No tweaks yet...

screenshot1299or.jpg

screenshot1285eg.jpg

Ran with heat load and Vapo's cpu clamshell tension adjusted to minimum...

picture0476sb.jpg

centvalny said:
Its a new thing for me:confused: ...Here testing with + temp. on cpu core, Evap. temp with vapo LS@-33C to -24C...this chip is so hot :(

No tweaks yet...

Ouch.... that is pretty darn hot. I've seen one FX-57 I could barely keep below 0c loaded with evap temp of -40c before. That CPU for some unknown reason just ran hotter evap temp than X2, etc. Which surprised hack outta me. It might be great air chip though... -_-;

jinu117 said:
Ouch.... that is pretty darn hot. I've seen one FX-57 I could barely keep below 0c loaded with evap temp of -40c before. That CPU for some unknown reason just ran hotter evap temp than X2, etc. Which surprised hack outta me. It might be great air chip though... -_-;

Weird...

Lookin' great cent, 3.5GHz is where I'm seeing the majority of FX-60's get hung up...you've already come so far, hope you don't have to stop now. :)

I like it :) ...Heres htt kinda low..3d'01 around 43.1k..
With more clocks it will beat 7800 256 sli :)

screenshot1825yg.jpg

screenshot1844az.jpg

screenshot1830hr.jpg

kicka$$ cent....saw your early numbers in the Top10 Database...keep goin'. Can't wait to see what you can do with that thing. :D

Hate cold bug... :(

@1.5ish vcore...... evap temp. cant be colder than -39C (fluke DT or -49C Vapo's led) or the FX60 stop working :( ...
Boot up windows evap temp @-35C and ran AM3 right away to get -32C, so I got only "7C window" to set up the voltage/speed on the XTX and bench (before evap hit -39.1C)

xxxxxxxx5sr.jpg

xx10gs.jpg

49en.jpg

As always Cent You keep the Ocing and cooling a comming.. Got my Tracking number today from Dave.. Will have -116.7 power here on wends. Wont be able to use it till this comming Saturday.. mainly due to lots of work.. I will give ya a call bro!! I really wanna get after that 4ghz mark.. and a 32m Super PI..

Cpt.

No problem Capt :) ...Cant wait to see one of PC ICE's masterpiece..."Dialed temp. cascade" :)
Can you post pics here?

Btw...Did you have a Digital thermo?....

Yea I will post pics here, I just bought a DT200 temp gauge from UEI.. In fact dave will prolly become a UEI dealer.

Captin Insano said:
As always Cent You keep the Ocing and cooling a comming.. Got my Tracking number today from Dave.. Will have -116.7 power here on wends. Wont be able to use it till this comming Saturday.. mainly due to lots of work.. I will give ya a call bro!! I really wanna get after that 4ghz mark.. and a 32m Super PI..

Cpt.

Damn man...can't wait. :D

Here is a couple of pics to post of my rig. will have some more up after this wensday when the unit gets here. these are of PC Ice Testing and dialing the unit in.. with some finish work.

The first shot is at idle using A64 3800 @ 3.8ghz. Pretty cold.. so far by Pc Ices account and past. Is that this is the strongest 2 pump cascade he has built and is possibly if not probably the strongest around right now.(using only 2 x 1/3hp+( thats just shy of 1/2hp) pumps) With Idle temp of -116.7 (unloaded open evap temp looking around -120 +....) and loaded around -107.4 with the 3800+ A64 @ 3.8ghz benchable with close to 2v on the vcore.(i belive Vcore was 1.92 (just for heat and load output reasons only) This load should be fairly close to 250 to 275 watts of output.. So here are the 2 pics from PC Ice of this monster..

InsanoRig1.jpg

InsanoRig2.jpg

Also note.. something very different about this unit.. Hmmm can you tell me what you think it is?? and what it will do for me??

Holy :eek: ...Nice Capt. :)

Just if .....my FX60 can run @-60 evap. temp....... this 2nd. generation PC ICE's cascade will suit it well :)

I'm going to be getting an FX-60 and a Vapor system.

Do you think the OCZ 600 Watt PSU is enough power to handle the OC'ing the like you all are doing ontop of an SLI OC and 4-6 Hard Drives?

I would HIGHLY recomend a different PSU.. I would say either PC power and Cooling or Zippy.. The only manufacture i will use and recomend if you wish to OC..

I was going to get a PC Power and Cooling 1KW (Only a $50 difference between the 810 and 1kw) however, it's too long for the CM 830.

On a side note, the CM 830 isn't a very great case if you wish to OC or MOD, but it's very sexy none the less. I think I'll go with SilverStone next time.

Back on topic: It was between then PC Power and Cooling 510 or OCZ 600. I've heard that OCZ 600 is a very good PSU, plus it already has 90 watts over the PC P&C. I've never heard of Zippy, so I'm kind of reluctant to try that.

The PC power and Cooling 510 deluxe has more output then the OCZ 600. in reality.. The PC Power and cooling is rated conservativly @ 510 w @ 50 degrees celsius. and 650w peak. The OCZ is rated actually much less at the same temp then the PC Power and cooling is.In fact it would be lucky to do 500w to be honest. The 600w that OCZ shows is actually its peak opperation. much different then constant out put. I can and will tell you that the 510 deluxe has helped plenty of people get to extreemly high oc's with no issues. The 850 and the 1kw are higher output bros to the 510..In all truth i have actually heard more people say bad things of the OCZ 600w then its little brother the 520. Problems with them going up in smoke real fast. and much other issues like not even close to the output it needs to give to OC stable. You will also find that MOST of the real hardcore or competitive benchers and ocers dont even use a case. they set it up on a platform or box alot of the times. so size is of no big deal.Silvestone also makes good PSU but i have heard some compatibillity issues with them and Mobo's on occassion. They are made of high dollar componets. BUT the PCP&C still beat them on performance and stabillity. Never heard of zippy.?? Wow you must be fairly new to this.. Zippy is also know as Emacs. They make VERY high end server stuff. In fact our man Centvalny uses the 700w Zippy. VERY VERY bad ass PSU. But they are big. here is some info on it if you like,
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=50045

What ever you do dont skimp on this part. Take the recomendations from guys Like Centvalny.. They Know. In fact Cent is one of the few people to have had a AMD cpu to 4.0 ghz+ and he is master at Ocing and benchmarking.. I would take his word as golden. But hope that helps some..

Cpt.

Captin Insano said:
What ever you do dont skimp on this part. Take the recomendations from guys Like Centvalny.. They Know. In fact Cent is one of the few people to have had a AMD cpu to 4.0 ghz+ and he is master at Ocing and benchmarking.. I would take his word as golden. But hope that helps some..

Cpt.

I'd backup my man Cent any day. I still remember the good ol' days when him and James Earl Ray were the the first amung us to start using Vapo's when the [H]ard ARC was still going, hell...I remember seeing him setup his first h2O system with SLI'd 6800U's and he's never let up since.

Can't wait to see what you two are capable of with some of this cooling power you've been sporting lately.

Another vote for Zippy 700W. I've done mini review on XR and the PSU is just a beast. Also single 12v rail is very attractive for heavy oc'ers... :)

Wow... I found out I had it back dec 04... lol. http://www.xtremeresources.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35388&highlight=zippy
Probably first one to get the unit ever in OC'ing world. I got curious and ordered one to find out what it is like... At the time it was cheaper to get it direct from Zippy. Not sure how situation is now.

Captin Insano said:
Also note.. something very different about this unit.. Hmmm can you tell me what you think it is?? and what it will do for me??

2 valves? One for oil return and the other to starve evap to get over cold boot issues on initial boot up at least? Just wild guesses. I've seen few cascade that would have extra valve to modulate temp while running.

jinu117 said:
2 valves? One for oil return and the other to starve evap to get over cold boot issues on initial boot up at least? Just wild guesses. I've seen few cascade that would have extra valve to modulate temp while running.

Hey there Jinu117!! nice to see ya man!! Yes with your guess you pretty close to correct. The one is for oil return. While the other conrtols the Gas amount avalible to the system making the unit adjustable from about -70 c all the way to -117 c. Plus keeps the load abillity very high. Only loses about 10 degrees at full load with FX57 @ 1.8vcore. VERY VERY helpful for cold bug as it is adjustable on the fly. So far I am one of only 2 with this new design Cascade so far. The other went someplace pretty far from its manufacture but i am not at liberty to say where. Good guess though bro!!

I followed Jinu recomendations on Enermax 660W and Zippy 700W :)

Both psus never let me down through the years :D

centvalny said:
I followed Jinu recomendations on Enermax 660W and Zippy 700W :)

Both psus never let me down through the years :D

Wish I could afford a 700W Zippy.

Funny thing is that that PSU is worth more then my entire rig right now. :rolleyes: :p

Captin Insano said:
Here is a couple of pics to post of my rig. will have some more up after this wensday when the unit gets here. these are of PC Ice Testing and dialing the unit in.. with some finish work.

The first shot is at idle using A64 3800 @ 3.8ghz. Pretty cold.. so far by Pc Ices account and past. Is that this is the strongest 2 pump cascade he has built and is possibly if not probably the strongest around right now.(using only 2 x 1/3hp+( thats just shy of 1/2hp) pumps) With Idle temp of -116.7 (unloaded open evap temp looking around -120 +....) and loaded around -107.4 with the 3800+ A64 @ 3.8ghz benchable with close to 2v on the vcore.(i belive Vcore was 1.92 (just for heat and load output reasons only) This load should be fairly close to 250 to 275 watts of output.. So here are the 2 pics from PC Ice of this monster..

InsanoRig1.jpg

InsanoRig2.jpg

Does this guy have a website !_!

And is that compressed ?

because those look like pressure valves in the bottom right

PC Ice Has a NEW web site under construction (reconstuction) as we speak now. He is the current KING of power cooling Via Phase units. He also sells parts and does upgrades and mods on current units out there now both commercial and non. He also has his own line of Dry Ice/ LN2 Tubes as well, Called the Ice tubes, Copper construction with an awesome center core. His Evaps are the best there are out. He makes them himself. (so do I sound like a commercial yet?.. lol if I do thats because I am the PR guy for PC Ice Cooling. I Handle all the Questions and orders and ect... I also do some of the work on pieces like the Ice tubes.

To answer you question it is compressed. in fact it has 2 loops that are compressed. All Phase change units run compressors. and what you see in the pic is Service guages to use to see how the gasses are inside as well as aid in finetuning and filling the unit with the gasses. If you have any questions feel free to PM or email me..

Thanks Cpt.

Back