Post your oc with Vapo LS/MachII+ s939 and BH5 or Tccd

Finally, clear 2:45 with R502 on the first stage and head pressure @ 200psi second stage, evap. temp @ -80ish C peak load @3.8Ghz...with PC-ICE cascade and 2X512 Mushkin Redline XP4000......Thanks Dave :)

screenshot0023mn.jpg

That mem controller makes baby jesus cry :(

Nice OC though. Maybe once I live in a house, I'll pick up a cascade. Looks like a lot of fun!

bubblethumper said:
That mem controller makes baby jesus cry :(

Nice OC though. Maybe once I live in a house, I'll pick up a cascade. Looks like a lot of fun!

You can say that again.

Good God Cent....slow down. It's bad enough I'm broke and moving out, but then you gotta keep going at this rate and make it even more depressing that I can't be runnin' with ya.

Have to torture the 57, so evap. temp not less than -97C (less and screen literally freezz).... :D

Check the vcore :)

screenshot0264zz.jpg

Is it stable enough to post some 3dmark05 numbers? If so....I think you'd take the cake....

Only real complaint is that the FSB isn't as high as it could be....

That G.Skill can go higher, so why not push it?

Very Nice bro!!! very nice!!! i was gonna PM ya and ask about cold bug stuff. Im sure i will get to find out real soon as PCIce is doing me a black version of the platform -100 cascade like your yellow one. Now with the new DFI boards comming out we may have weapon to help fix that cold bug problem finally. with the adjustable drame drive strength adjustment. wonder if that will be avalible on the Nforce4 expert board or just the ATI stuff from DFI.

We will see Capt. :) ..I am one of the lucky ones that scored a DFI RDX200 @ newegg today. It sold out in 1.5 hours :eek:
Hopefully it will be fixed with those new boards :) ...B/way nice new avatar @ ocX...

centvalny said:
We will see Capt. :) ..I am one of the lucky ones that scored a DFI RDX200 @ newegg today. It sold out in 1.5 hours :eek:
Hopefully it will be fixed with those new boards :) ...B/way nice new avatar @ ocX...

HAHAHA!! glad ya like the new Avitar. Some of my airbrush artwork actually. Man im so bummed to hear bout your chip. I was like :eek: .. And i read about the quick selling of the boards WOW that was fast. Lets hope that we really get a good thing to get some relief from the cold bug.. that would be big gain for us bro!!! BTW speaking of Avatars @ ocX is that ur hand and tat? its way COOL!! I love my ink!!haha.

Heres after play with it for a while.....I;m happy that my Zippy 700W can power it up @ 3.6V Vdimm :)

screenshot0041pa.jpg

So, with the right bios setting it will fly with any AMD 64 core and utt/bh5 :)
Too bad we still have to wait for clockgen....Hurry up Frank :)

The problem is with FX55 0442 and this mobo...it needs >1.8V for 3.4/3.5Ghz...even the cpu core temp. already @-50ish C.....

screenshot0077ru.jpg

Heres with the regulars 4X512 Gskill GH and Redline4000 combos..SP1 not 100% tweaked....

screenshot0172rg.jpg

Nice bro...very nice. Hopefully I might be getting a job at a potash mine just out of town where I'd be making about 3 times as much money...and will hopefully be able to at least drop down the cash on a Vapo LS...sounds like I've got a s754 DTR 3700+ setup coming my way...and a Vapo would sure be nice....cent, can you PM me with a rough cost on what that "yellow cobra" cost ya....something like that'd sure be nice, but i might just wanna stick with the VapoLS, cus i could mod/paint it to match the PC-6077B I wanna be setting up.

and my $300 dollar FX-57 :)

Still got at least 150mhz left in the chip, HTT is my wall right now... Vid card is at stock speeds, and vid driver is latest from nvidia's website.

150-3.jpg

Heres 3 months @ 6/7hours daily runs, 2 mobos, 2 FXs later..
Not bad for cpu cooler with temp. @-90ishC. day in day out :)
The Vapo LS sit idle gathering dust...
This PC ICE's built cascade is amazing :)

mvc173f8il.jpg

mvc172f7be.jpg

mvc174f2yv.jpg

mvc193f2ei.jpg

It is freezin here in NY :)

mvc150f0pa.jpg

Heres some of the results....

evap temp. @-99C and vcore 1.81V..

screenshot0297la.jpg

screenshot0264zz.jpg

FX 57...High mhz, but low htt :( ..

screenshot0594py.jpg

screenshot0138rw.jpg

screenshot0108ck.jpg

This helps for extended use of cascade...I put it around the socket/donut and the entire back of mobo..
Who said that cascade can't run as a regular daily cooling device :) ....not 24/7 though...

mvc189f4pp.jpg

mvc196f7ug.jpg

mvc188f7zi.jpg

im0001933cr.jpg

im0001867cd.jpg

Thanks Capt :)

Also, cotton balls :)

mvc137f1in.jpg

centvalny said:
B/way a new and improved "Black Box" cascade is coming....Less temp. swing @ max. load :)

You never cease to amaze me bro...keep it up, you're an inspiration to many. :cool:

Heres the chip..Got it from local comp. store.
I will try run it with cascade later :)

screenshot0633ny.jpg

And this with stock hsf and Ultra-D...

screenshot0627yo.jpg

Nice bro...very nice.

Frick, you're really too damn good at making some of us "less fortunate" OC'ers jealous as all hell. ;) :p

3 different cooling....3 cold cpus :)

Heres under single stage....

picture0439uu.jpg

With aluminium mousepot and di....

picture1110225iu.jpg

And cascade....

mvc052f3ll.jpg

Hey cent, what was the temp on that last pic? This old CRT I've gotta put up with at home has next to nothing left in it for brightness and I honestly can NOT make out the readout. :(

cornelious0_0 said:
Hey cent, what was the temp on that last pic? This old CRT I've gotta put up with at home has next to nothing left in it for brightness and I honestly can NOT make out the readout. :(
- 103C evaporator temp or -68C cpu core temp.

Back