Post your oc with Vapo LS/MachII+ s939 and BH5 or Tccd

centvalny said:
As the title said...Also, your system spec.

Check my sig. That is prime 95 stable at close to 1.9v on v-core.
Benches well up to 3.15ghz but... but... can't get memory to cooperate unfortunately (have to kick it down to 166mhz as I am hitting quite decent FSB and to maximize memory than i am talking 330fsb+) so stuck benching at 3.05ghz. Typically run at 2.95ghz @ 1.75v.
Now my mach II is R404 with cap tubing mod so consider it GT.
Your FX-55 probably should hit 3.4ghz benchable.

jinu117 said:
Check my sig. That is prime 95 stable at close to 1.9v on v-core.
Benches well up to 3.15ghz but... but... can't get memory to cooperate unfortunately (have to kick it down to 166mhz as I am hitting quite decent FSB and to maximize memory than i am talking 330fsb+) so stuck benching at 3.05ghz. Typically run at 2.95ghz @ 1.75v.
Now my mach II is R404 with cap tubing mod so consider it GT.
Your FX-55 probably should hit 3.4ghz benchable.
I still have problem w/ xms 3500. After back and forth I decided to use Gskill permanently. B/way what is your neo2 chipset date? Mine is 0420 korea and do you know whre I can buy 939 cpu kit for Mach.

centvalny said:
I still have problem w/ xms 3500. After back and forth I decided to use Gskill permanently. B/way what is your neo2 chipset date? Mine is 0420 korea and do you know whre I can buy 939 cpu kit for Mach.

I need to get back to home before chipset #, Have screenie somewhere.
http://www.hardwaregods.net/ has the kits at lowest prices I've seen on net.

jinu117 said:
I need to get back to home before chipset #, Have screenie somewhere.
http://www.hardwaregods.net/ has the kits at lowest prices I've seen on net.
Thanks jinu..B/way how's your enermax 660? I have the same one and it save me a lot of problems w/ oc. The only complain is looong cords.

centvalny said:
Thanks jinu..B/way how's your enermax 660? I have the same one and it save me a lot of problems w/ oc. The only complain is looong cords.

No kidding, this PSU is the gift on us who is draining too much power with phase change :) I am holding my judgement for now but I personally found it better than OCZ 520W by far so far. Cord is an issue definitely, I've put plastic wrapper for it for now (sleeving is an option but I prefer not to mess with $200+ PSU and sleeving is PITA. I have all the tools necessary but won't bother anymore :p)

jinu117 said:
No kidding, this PSU is the gift on us who is draining too much power with phase change :) I am holding my judgement for now but I personally found it better than OCZ 520W by far so far. Cord is an issue definitely, I've put plastic wrapper for it for now (sleeving is an option but I prefer not to mess with $200+ PSU and sleeving is PITA. I have all the tools necessary but won't bother anymore :p)
My second neo2 won't work with enermax660. All components on exept cpu and chipset fans. No post. How bout yours?

James Earl Ray said:
What result are you getting? :D
Just started, LS evaporator tem. is lower than 3700 oc'd at 2.95G :confused: . I guesed, either fx55 wattage load is lower or LS started to show at 200Watts. ;) Gskill helps.
On LS, fans runnin' at 95% and heaters 50%
ls3210.jpg

sandracpuid3210.jpg

ARC and ORBs are next stop :D

Nice stuff you guys, this thread is just what I need to keep me encouraged to plop down the cash for a Vapochill LS in the new year to see just how high this 3.4E will go.....4.5GHz+ I'm thinkin'.....should be fun. :D

Keep those results comin'...as I'm always thinking of reasons NOT to get the Vapo, and I'm gonna need some constant reassuring that it's the "right" thing to do. ;) :cool:

centvalny said:
Gskill LE :D

Im getting another gig of that tomorrow. They heard I wasnt too happy with the first sticks and they shot me off another. Dont ask! :eek: Man that rig should destroy mine, I hail you!

PS: What part of NYC are you from?

centvalny said:
Orange co. its about 30 min from the city. James you gotta mount that vapo ls on your rig. This combo is deadly :D

OC huh! I was in Newburgh a few weeks ago for my brothers wedding. I was born in the Bronx and moved to FLA about ten years ago.

As for the Vapo, I am tryin to take care of Christmas for the kiddies first. Then I got it all planned out. But now it looks like I might need a new X800xt. RIP :eek:

James Earl Ray said:
OC huh! I was in Newburgh a few weeks ago for my brothers wedding. I was born in the Bronx and moved to FLA about ten years ago.

As for the Vapo, I am tryin to take of Christmas for the kiddies first. Then I got it all planned out. But now it looks like I might need a new X800xt. RIP :eek:
sorry to hear bout your xtpe. That bba card must be an early batch of gpu and overclock like thoroughbred horse on steroid :D

centvalny said:
Yep, along that R. 32 leading to NYS truway.
B/way sorry to hear bout your xtpe. That bba card must be an early batch of gpu and overclock like thoroughbred horse on steroid :D

Yeah it was in the first shipment, so what Vdmm are you running that Gskill at?

Thanks again Cuddles. :D

Hopefully this next gig will be better. As for the card, I think I can get it back. I kinda boogered a mod, so it might be reversible. I just have trouble in 03. All other benches I hit 675 no probs. Who knows I might have corrupted the OS. (Prays) :D

James Earl Ray said:
Hopefully this next gig will be better. As for the card, I think I can get it back. I kinda boogered a mod, so it might be reversible. I just have trouble in 03. All other benches I hit 675 no probs. Who knows I might have corrupted the OS. (Prays) :D

I'll cross my fingers for ya bro.

Wow, really makes me thankfull that I do my benchmarking in a seperate (tweaked to hell) partition, as I've had to do a repair on it a couple times now...and I'd be downright pissed off if that was my main XP install. :D

On a side note, I'm REALLY lovin' this Sapphire XT-PE of mine....I think it might be just as nice as your beauty you've got. I'm doing 630MHz in all my tests right now at only 1.62v with the stock cooler....and ATM it's only temps holding me back (crashes VERY close to the end of 3DMark03 if I dont have it at 627 :p ) so with the Maze4 getting installed before the end of the week i should see a nice little boost at this same voltage.....and then I'll start making my run for 675......nothing but the pencil mod baby......VERY little voltage drop with my dedicated/filtered line off my OCZ psu on the XT-PE....it did actually help it a lot. :cool:

Alright now, a few of you guys around here are REALLY making me want to start saving up for an FX-55 and a Neo2 mobo.....because even on h2O I should be looking at about 2.8GHz, and I'm having a harder and harder time saying no to an FX setup lately. :p

James Earl Ray said:
Nice clocks, but WOW what a hit in bandwidth. :eek:

wow, here you are "complaining" about 7.8GB/s as I sit "in awe" of your $1000 processors.....

Seriously guys, just kidding.....i know he should be at more then 7.8GB/s, but its just funny for me to sit here and "take that in" when I'm hitting 5.7 or something. :p

Damn son! What chipset do you have on that board? Is it Tiawan or Korea? I would love to see that without the .5 multi. Here is my last one with the replacment Gskill. Oh what case are you using. Can I get a pic? I am trying to figure out how to stuff my rad in a Lian li 65b. Thanks

Gskill-277.JPG

It kinda messy, but it needs all the fresh air ;) with super lanb (small case, but the shortest water loop for vc)
neo2no2.JPG

inside2.JPG

Where do you have the rad?

I'm using a modded Lian-Li PC61B ATM, and what I'm doing requires you to be making use of no more then two 5.25" bays. My DTek Pro heatercore /w shroud is going to be "hanging" off my 120x25mm aluminum fan, which will be mounted inside the case, in the center of the 5.25" cage.....far enough towards the back so that the tubes clear my cdrom. The fan obviously acts as an exhaust, but I can hardly wait to get my mods finished (right away here) and get the heatercore inside the case.....looks WAY to messy with my rad ontop like this. :p

The combined thickness of my heatercore, the shroud, and the 25mm thick fan leaves about 1cm between the heatercore and the 5.25" bay/device second from the bottom...so there would still be room for some kind of fan controller or whatever else above the cdrom.

Or, if you're using a 38mm thick fan you can say goodbye to that second 5.25" device. ;)

This is just for me, as the OCZ Powerstream does NOT leave enough space between itself and my burner to put the heatercore in the center of the top of the case...took me a little while to confirm and measure everything out, but this's what I'm doing. :)

EDIT: Hopefully I'll have pics soon.....

Back