Post your oc with Vapo LS/MachII+ s939 and BH5 or Tccd

Finally, seems like this cpu have the power like 130nm 0435 and 0442 :D ...
fx55bn16k4mw.jpg

Very clean looking indeed.....personally, I can't wait to have the cash to have two independant chilly1's in my case and do it all up very nicely.

centvalny said:
Heres a few last runs with single phase...maxed..

screenshot1112fb.jpg

VERY impressive bro.....I can't wait to see what my 3000+ Venice does on a chilly1 single stager when it's at 2.96GHz on air @ 1.600v. :cool:

Wow, my little SD3700 only gets up to 3.18ghz. I'm really jealous.

The question is: Am I $1100 jealous? Hmmm.....

Good LORD cent that FX-57 is lookin' nice. I was gonna be saving to rebuild my comp in a shuttle for school...but some of you guys have REALLY got me wanting to hold out a little longer and build another performance system...argg... :rolleyes:

cornelious0_0 said:
Good LORD cent that FX-57 is lookin' nice. I was gonna be saving to rebuild my comp in a shuttle for school...but some of you guys have REALLY got me wanting to hold out a little longer and build another performance system...argg... :rolleyes:

Go for it :) Getting back into phase change in a week. (this time with PC ICE's single stage). Will post pic later once I get everything setup but this time I am playing with X2 4200+ :p No more FX for me for a while... :p

jinu117 said:
Go for it :) Getting back into phase change in a week. (this time with PC ICE's single stage). Will post pic later once I get everything setup but this time I am playing with X2 4200+ :p No more FX for me for a while... :p

I dunno, we'll see.....right now it's still really tempting to go for an SB83G5 with a 530J, 1GB of some nice ram, and a 7800GTX or X900XT and have a KILLER gaming/LAN rig...that I would of course be modding and overclocking. It'd be nice to go all out again...but as I'm trying to be a LITTLE more practicle this time around, it's becoming harder and harder to choose the path of the money pit. ;)

centvalny said:
Heres pc-ice's cascade + FX57....@-100C

screenshot0019lz.jpg

That place looks familiar...? Isn't that PC-ICE's work bench? :p
Think I might have seen the cascade being worked on...

mwarps said:
Anyone going to do this with an X2? You know you want to....

I'm thinkin' that instead of an SB83G5 Intel shuttle....I'm gonna pickup an ST20G5...and drop in an X2 4400+, 2x512MB of PC4800LA GSkill, and an X900XT when it's available...can't wait to see the performance out of that little box...gonna be killer. :D

mwarps said:
Anyone going to do this with an X2? You know you want to....
Not quite cascade... But my single phase on X2 will be in route this week. (just need to mod the damned case)

jinu117 said:
Not quite cascade... But my single phase on X2 will be in route this week. (just need to mod the damned case)

Hmm, i kinda wanna design some kind of enclosure/chasis to sit under my shuttle to house an h2O setup...and incorporate it cleanly....seeing as that's probly too small to work in a single stage setup...that's an idea anyways...never seen it done with a shuttle before. :)

cornelious0_0 said:
Hmm, i kinda wanna design some kind of enclosure/chasis to sit under my shuttle to house an h2O setup...and incorporate it cleanly....seeing as that's probly too small to work in a single stage setup...that's an idea anyways...never seen it done with a shuttle before. :)

Hehe... well I would think PA160 radiator would be logical choice for that. Only thing would be that shuttles got some interesting curves where it is hard to make nice matchup unit made... -_-; DD storm and MCP350 and Maybe maze4 GPU will play nice for you... (try to keep everything 3/8 ID tubing as shuttle space is rather crammed. Should cool very well to the point where lack of good oc'ing ability from shuttle might limit your OC instead of cooling. (maybe separate 12v PSU just for fans and pumps inside the unit you are making should help... there are quite a few small passive 12v PSU that will work nice)

This is the wrap up before finished packing and on the way to NYC... :)
My FX57 will like it...I hope. If not then FX55 130nm 0442 will carry the task :)

screenshot0100sn.jpg

dsc049704yj.jpg

screenshot0082nm.jpg

screenshot0095gf1.jpg

dsc049843ed2dn.jpg

Good GOD that's nice.....that's a fricken amazing unloaded temp...and you BETTER be puttin' out some nice numbers with that thing. :D

Corn, with this yellow cobra I will be @ the top of [H] arc/orb for sure :D ..Still waitin for James with his surprise rig...

dsc050016cq.jpg

centvalny said:
Corn, with this yellow cobra I will be @ the top of [H] arc/orb for sure :D ..Still waitin for James with his surprise rig...

[lmg]http://img330.imageshack.us/img330/773/dsc050016cq.jpg[/img]

That is VERY pretty, cent I have something to speak to you about... do you have aim by any chance? I lost your number and have been meaning to get in touch with you

centvalny said:

God damnit man.....you're REALLY not making this easy on me you know.....

Here I am all set to wait and go for an ST20G5 shuttle with an X2 4400+ and now I see this thing and am sooo tempted to go back into benching with another "power" system...argg... :mad: :rolleyes:

cornelious0_0 said:
God damnit man.....you're REALLY not making this easy on me you know.....

Here I am all set to wait and go for an ST20G5 shuttle with an X2 4400+ and now I see this thing and am sooo tempted to go back into benching with another "power" system...argg... :mad: :rolleyes:

Nah go through the phase of becoming normal for about 6 months... We all go through this cycle after all... :) I try not to get to cascade level (strictly for benching) situtation but it is rather tempting when there are 4 guys locally that can make cacade for me at not so high cost -_-; Must... resist...

Holy :) Soon to take over Pedro eh?
Go for #1 in world pal :)
Didn't Big Toe say something about playing with drive strength for extreme cold situation as the drive strength do get amplified? :p Gave it a shot yet trying lower drive strength?

Condensation proofing and prep before cascade run... :D

mvc068f4uy.jpg

My comp room will be yellow too... :D
On the bottom of the mobo is PC ICE's oc board..thanks Dave... :)

mvc037f3po.jpg

And heres the result so far....high mhz, but low htt :eek:: ....but the yellow box is amazing :cool:

screenshot0582uj.jpg

mvc030f3wj.jpg

227htt and climbing....imo, 57 mem. controller needs to get used to cold ;)
I wish this is @ 275X14... :(

screenshot0598iy.jpg

mvc052f3ll.jpg

Heres with higher temp @-80ish evap....and higher htt with Gskill GH..
My next stop will be top of the ORB with vgpu and vmem mod on 7800s ;)

screenshot0523zn.jpg

Next

Cracked 500 with this old but awesome 2x256 level II. Less load on mem. controller @ -90C :D

screenshot0640yt.jpg

mvc074f9uk.jpg

screenshot0700bn.jpg

Last edited:
Back