Post Your NXE Avatars!

Heh. I'm 5'11, 128. I tried making myself skinner, but sadly it wouldn't let me.

Haha, you're thinner than me! Impossible! 5'9" and about 135.

Here's mine and pretty close to my like-ness, hair's a bit off, but I got my Oakleys!

WHAT?! How rude of you to assume I don't look like that. If you feel I don't look that way please prove it!

I can't prove it. I just know that those gloves were a limited release at K-mart back in 1972, and were available only during a blue-light special on the first thursday in November. I am confident you were not there.

I can't prove it. I just know that those gloves were a limited release at K-mart back in 1972, and were available only during a blue-light special on the first thursday in November. I am confident you were not there.

Thanks for that history update Brainiac, I bought em off EBAY! :cool:

Man I remember all of the Wii haters saying how stupid it was to make your Mii's.

Love it that Xbox did this and the same people are probably loving it now.

Man I remember all of the Wii haters saying how stupid it was to make your Mii's.

That is the way they roll man. It's kinda like achievements and trophies. PS3 fans despised achievements. But now that they have trophies, their panties get all moist just thinking about the next trophy unlock. ;)

That is the way they roll man. It's kinda like achievements and trophies. PS3 fans despised achievements. But now that they have trophies, their panties get all moist just thinking about the next trophy unlock. ;)

So true. And thinking about it Ps3 home will have a feature like this too making your own avatar, right?

It really makes me wish Nintendo did something to copy off of MS or Sony with their online system. Friend codes for games aren't terrible, but it sucks adding everyone to each game.

Is MS planning to use the Avatar guys in any games?

Would be absolutely hilarious/ridiculous if you could play a game like GOW or Halo with them online.

Can you back that up?

It's probably true, but I'd like to see you point out at least one of people here that have changed their stance.

Personally, I thought Mii's were fun and think this is blatant rip off; doesn't mean I don't like the avatars though. All in all, NXE Avatars > Wii's Miis, so I'm happy.

Is MS planning to use the Avatar guys in any games?

Would be absolutely hilarious/ridiculous if you could play a game like GOW or Halo with them online.

There are some XBL arcade games that feature your avatar as the player character.

There are 4 games right now using Avatars from MS. Uno, King something, Scene It? and one other.

Wii online is using Wii points like MS points instead of actual dollar amounts. :eek:)

Can you back that up?

It's probably true, but I'd like to see you point out at least one of people here that have changed their stance.

Personally, I thought Mii's were fun and think this is blatant rip off; doesn't mean I don't like the avatars though. All in all, NXE Avatars > Wii's Miis, so I'm happy.

I am neutral on them. Don't care if they are there or not there. I am using my avatar as my gamerpic for my 360.

I am neutral on them. Don't care if they are there or not there. I am using my avatar as my gamerpic for my 360.

Same, it's a case of "who moved the cheese" overall. It's going to take some time to get used to NXE as I thought the original dash was perfectly fine.

Hair isn't quiet right, but close as I can get. Need more geek cloth options, this is me when I go out and actually dress decent.

Who else bonked their avatar's head against one of the winodws during creation on accident? *raises hand* That was a surprisingly smart gag!

haha bastard.

That picture is pretty accurate of her, I'd say. Won't post pics of her, she might not like it. XD

Just realized that you live in Davis. You go to school there? I'm an aggie alumus. :D

I really don't like my wii (yeah, insert joke), but think the Miis do a better job than the avatars. I agree with the idea I've seen elsewhere that the simplicity and lesser options of the Miis actually allow you to approximate real people a lot better.

Plus the wardrobe choices are all totally douchey.

Back