Post your Mouse and Keyboard pics

I switched to a Logitech G910 and G440 a couple months ago. My Corsair K95 had a ton of dead LEDs and it seemed like some keys weren't registering very well so I decided to switch. My Corsair MM400 was starting to come apart on the edges so I replaced that too.

The shorter actuation took a couple weeks to get used to. My accuracy has improved with this keyboard for both gaming and typing. Mostly due to the keycaps, but the shorter actuation helps too, it also seems to be a little more responsive.

The phone stand is really nice when in phone meetings, I don't use any of the software to display things on it though.

Smite recently added lighting controls for the keyboard. Now it blinks red when a game is about to start and breifly whenever you level up. I thought it would just be gimmicky but it actually is pretty nice.

^^ Great keyboard! I use a K750, too, though for gaming I switch to a mechanical tenkeyless.

How do you like your G602? I'm deciding between it or the new Diamondback.

I really like the G602, feels really good and the batteries last a long time.
I am heavy user (12-16 hours every single day) and I guess I get a few weeks of use between charges. I use Eneloop batteries in the mouse.

When I play FPS games I use a G13 keypad, and use the K750 for other games like Diablo 3.

bf-hardline-setup.jpg

Persistence and extremely good luck was rewarded today. I picked up what could be one of the last sealed, brand new, original Razer Diamondback Blue Plasma mice in the U.S. It's my all-time favorite mouse. I almost don't want to open it.

My ten-year old Red Diamondback still works pretty well, thought it's definitely showing its age.

^^ Yeah, I check eBay every few weeks for D'back mice. Saw this listed for $200. Offered $100. We settled on $125. Expensive? Hell yes, but I've never used a better mouse. The new D'back refresh had me interested until I learned it has that god-awful soft-touch coating. I hate that stuff. :p :mad:

Last edited:
IMG_0004.jpg

iPhone Pic .. sorry, the phone was within reach when I saw the thread

After the glowing reviews of these cutting mats as mouse pads, I decided to try one. Consider me convinced. I got this 18" x 12" Fiskars mat from Walmart for just $12. It slides on the desk top fairly easily so I'm going to put some double-sided tape under the corners. The mat has very smooth tracking with good control. I like it. :)

And as a bonus, you can now measure and cut fabric while you play games and surf the web! :D

I found the coolest cutting mat. It's clear and looks great. Sadly, what makes it look great also makes it unusable for mousing. The clearness prevents any reliable tracking. I guess there's nothing for the optical sensor to "grab onto."

Exchanged it for a black one. Not nearly as cool, but it works.

Last edited:
Back