Post your Mouse and Keyboard pics

Just found a blue LED KBT Race 75% on ebay and bought the last one! Here's some pics from the sale, pumped!

Won't be here until late Oct early Nov, shipping from China. But will post pics when it arrives.

Just found a blue LED KBT Race 75% on ebay and bought the last one! Here's some pics from the sale, pumped!

Won't be here until late Oct early Nov, shipping from China. But will post pics when it arrives.

Those boards are so sweet looking. They are tempting.

It took a lot of mental negotiating with myself to convince myself to just do it. But finally, myself convinced me to get it, and I know I won't be disappointed.

I think the Pure looks better than the Race. Kills me to see the right shift key cut like that.

I'm a huge fan of the KBT Pure, bought a limited edition before they went out of stock and it's the nicest keyboard I've ever owned.

Have you had any problems with the LEDs? I can't give up on my Pokers w/ PBT keys.

No, the LEDs on mine are still going strong after... Like 2 months of ownership? I heard some people complaining about them... Maybe I'm just lucky? I would probably resolder them if they started to screw up.

@ranviper
Ok fine, I'm gonna be the one to ask. What watch is that? I say Vostok but probably not.

@ranviper
Ok fine, I'm gonna be the one to ask. What watch is that? I say Vostok but probably not.

Truth is it's some no-name brand I got at walmart. It's my everyday watch. I do however have a citizen eco-drive carefully stored away for those special occasions. :D

No, the LEDs on mine are still going strong after... Like 2 months of ownership? I heard some people complaining about them... Maybe I'm just lucky? I would probably resolder them if they started to screw up.

Guess i just had bad luck with backlighting.

Guess i just had bad luck with backlighting.

It's not an uncommon problem with KBT boards; I forget whether it's an LED or soldering problem though (iirc, it was the LEDs themselves), but they can easily be replaced/fixed with a little soldering skill and correct LEDs (have to be careful to match voltage requirements or you could ruin the board w/o matching up the correct resistor).

Just got this in today! KBT Race 75% w/ Cherry MX Blues.

Don't mind the bad pic, will get better ones later with the wife's camera.

001dfs.jpg

I hated the grey housing on my QFR, so I painted it white. Turned out quite nice imo.

**Edit*'
A couple better photos.

6imkB.jpg

Looks good, I've often though about doing the same to mine. I'm assuming that you used Krylon Fusion, did you sand the soft-touch finish first?

I just picked up one of these for work the other day. I'm actually thinking of picking up a few more, I REALLY like this keyboard.

HP Wireless Elite Keyboard v2

31FDFvCwVUL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

mousepady.jpg

TT Esports Black, ergonomics are terrible for me, it seems like it might work for a claw grip. It's terrible for palm and fingertip, your fingers are in too much of a 'neutral' position so clicking and moving it causes unnecessary work for your hand and I end up with cramps in my ring and pinky fingers after prolonged use.
Here's a reference of the wack proportions most of you will be able to compare with, the mx518. See how wide it is at the back and narrow at the front comparably? Idk, retarded imo.
518j.jpg

kerboard.jpg

Microsoft Internet Keyboard, my mom gave it to me after mine broke YEARS ago and it works perfectly to this day, the WASD are still all painted on and everything. I'll probably buy another when it dies, though the standard model instead of the one with the stupid sleep, calculator etc. buttons on it, though I rarely ever hit it, maybe 5 times in all the time I've owned it, it's still not worth having at all.

Less than $20 gear that holds up is always nice. My favorite mouse ever was a $16 bargain bin Memorex optical, it had completely unique ergonomics and lasted forever, it's no longer available, they only make a wireless, possibly much smaller version.
http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/mice/memorex-rf-mouse-mx4300rf-330508-.asp
It was like that, but darker, and bigger than a Deathadder or MX518. What I liked most was it arched up at the front putting your fingers in a strong clicking position.

Last edited:
pcyUm.jpg

here's one of my keyboards and mouse setups. :D
Its a Ducky DK9087G2 PRO with pbt caps (red switches), steelseries sensei and 9hd mouse pad

rat7.jpg

No problems tracking on my zazzle custom print mousepad. Only had it about an hour but I think I'm in love.

Rat 7 wasn't working out for me, can't explain why, it made my accuracy very poor, RMAing, got this instead.

mouseo.jpg

Very happy, and at about half the price...

sorry for bad image quality.
Ducky shine with cherry MX brown with o rigns.. and painted my g9x grip :)

Last edited by a moderator:
-->
How are you liking the Choc mini?
Been thinking of getting one.

what i like about the noppoo

a) cheap, yet very good build quality all around
b) 84 keys layout, very neat :)
c) POM keycaps, very smooth feel !
d) lots of fn shorcuts for media playback etc
e) NKRO over USB

what i don't like

a) stabilizers on right shift - backspace - enter rattle a bit, will try some lubrication soon
b) numpad function is activated by toggling fn + printscreen, not "hold fn"
c) a friend of mine commented that the red switches on this board are just as stiff as the black switches on his steelseries 6gv2
d) some keycap fonts are fading a bit already :(

about the blackwidow

pros :

1) i didn't pay for it :p, i gave my deck legend to guy a who couldn't stand the clicky sound of mx blues and he gave me his razer BW for free
2) it's perfect for typing, i can type really fast because i don't have to bottom out the keys, audible and tactile feedback is a must for touch typists !
3) wide distribution

cons

a) horrible build quality ! clearly not worth the money
b) 2KRO
c) blue switches are terrible for double tapping, it should not marketed as "gaming keyboard" in the first place
d) kinda high without the feet, i had to buy a wrist rest filled with ergobeads to relieve my sore wrists
e) font is hideous, glad it's wearing out so fast :p
f) glossy finish is a freaking dust magnet

Back