Post your Mouse and Keyboard pics

holy shit lol, Krame that is the coolest keyboard I have ever seen, I clicked this thread thinking; ' workstations yes, but mice and keyboards?, this will be lame'.. I stand corrected

New shamrock key,

6638194887_08ce4d99ef_o.jpg

6638193533_805e2649ef_o.jpg

6638192233_5a144d7b44_o.jpg

6638189643_0768f2aa3f_o.jpg

Krame, are those white keys from wasdkeyboards.com? I'm wanting to go similarly minimalist with white keys and a plain red esc keycap. Love the look of yours, so if they are from wasd I think I will go ahead and order myself a set!

m4HIH.jpg

hPLvG.jpg

Keyboard: Filco MJ2 - Browns
Mouse: Razer DeathAdder (not pictured)

...more keycaps in a month or so.

@ekuest: no good reason other than "that's what i like." my dad saw that picture and said "you are nuts...but the difference between men and boys is the price of their toys." lots of money went into that over the last 9 years but i'm proud of it :)

@Hatsuharu: I'll keep that in mind lol, though I'm not likely to part with any of them in the near future. I haven't even opened my own BE yet heh

I don't have a single favorite though I will always love the MS 3.0, Wheel mouse optical, MX300, and the Deathadder 3G. If I had to pick only one mouse to use ever it would most likely be the 3.0, as I don't use more than 400dpi normally, and I'd like to have fwd/back browsing buttons :)

Evilmonkey, is there a "Boomslang" in that line-up? Didn't see one, but I could have been missing it!

:p yeah that's the 2007 collectors edition. I had 3 original (in various working conditions) ball mouse versions but I misplaced those many years ago :(

anyone here with WASD v1 and white keys? just wondering how quickly they get dirty..and would washing them fade the etching?

I first purchased the Leopold Browns Otaku version for work. I am a sysadmin and am always hoping in and out of servers with complicated passwords. I relized that I could type fine, but putting in the passwords was tricky. So I bought black Leopold with Reds, with normal printed keys. I wanted the browns for work, and the reds for gaming at home. So I swaped the keys, and I am pretty happy the way it turned out. Sorry for the resolution, crappy cellphone camera.

In terms of red and brown switches, the browns are really nice for typing as I am starting to not bottom out the keys anymore after 2 weeks of use. I really like the reds better for gaming, since you bottom out the keys anyway, the bump is just kind of unnecessary.

It really works out for me having the browns at my desk at work, and the reds at my desk at home.

imag0037e.jpg

I’ve never used a drag-on-your-desk type of mouse. Drag-type mice confuse my brain and mess up my spatial balance. Logitech TrackMan (in photo) is my favorite, also the Wii remote (on the right) works like a laser pointer.
IMG_6778_25P.JPG

ijNVM48VE1zrd.jpg

My humble setup, Cherry B Unlimited and Mouse, Arc Touch Mouse and Touch Mouse

Last edited:
Just got this bad boy today. I am SOOO pleased. It's the best mouse I've ever put in my hand. I went to Fry's to pick up a naga, because they had it on sale for $60, but when I got there they had sold all of them. I'm GLAD they did. I saw the Corsair M90 on the rack for $79.99, said "Time to bust out the Shop Savvy app". Found it at microcenter for $60, made them match the price, and out I went. I've read and watched reviews on the Corsair Gaming series KB/Mice, but they don't do this mouse enough justice. It is so solidly built with the Aluminum chasis, and the scroll wheel is perfect. Of all the buttons on the left side, only 1 is trouble to reach. I have large hands. The software was confusing at first, but I figured it out. Now it's awesome software.

Buttons in all their glory. Almost forgot, compared to the Naga, the Naga doesn't have a place to pick the mouse up with your thumb. Another way corsair did an MMO mouse right.
if37s9.jpg

Main reason I bought another mouse is the Razer Orochi was originally for my MBP (bluetooth) but I adopted it on my desktop. Though after extended use it makes my hand hurt because of the claw grip it requires. Like I said I have large hands. Compared to the Orochi.
egsg1z.jpg

Let there be LIGHT!
8ysw7a.jpg

SP Red ESC on my Poker, enjoy:

r00260942.jpg

r0026092.jpg

r0026090.jpg

r0026101.jpg

r0026100.jpg

r0026104.jpg

r00261032.jpg

Will have a few Cherry Red Esc replicas coming in soon from hashbaz.

Brendan

Nothing particularly exceptional about my setup, but it works for me...

Apple Wireless Keyboard, Razer DeathAdder Black Edition, and Razer Destructor Special Edition.

mousekb1.jpg

mousekb2.jpg

Got my new CM Storm tenkeyless with Cherry Reds. I like it. Feels similar to my old Filco tenkeyless w/Browns, but the CM is more solid and heavier. I like the LEDs in the Caps Lock, Scroll Lock and F9 keys, too. Nice touch borrowed from the Leopold boards.

Some pics along side my other keyboard, SIIG Aluminum. I type very accurately/quickly on the SIIG, so am not sure if I'll keep the CM Storm. If I decide to sell, I'll list it in the FS forum.

I also finally got one of the big X-Trac pads.

IMG_20120218_152450.jpg

IMG_20120218_152357.jpg

IMG_20120218_152148.jpg

This is mine.

Keyboard - Logitech G510

Mouse - SteelSeries Sensei

Mouse Pads - SteelSeries Qik Heavy

IMG_4913_4_5_tonemapped.jpg

Nothing particularly exceptional about my setup, but it works for me...

Apple Wireless Keyboard, Razer DeathAdder Black Edition, and Razer Destructor Special Edition.

Are you PC or Mac? If PC, what is has your experience been like in terms of connectivity and getting the KB setup?

Got my new keycap set from WASD.
I got them IBM model M color scheme. Engraved. Size 8. Font Arial.
The WASD keycaps feel better and sound better than the stock Filco keys IMO.

Stock with red ESC
img20110813161522.jpg

WASD keys.
img20120227114257.jpg

img20120227114306.jpg

img20120227114440.jpg

Just got my first mechanical, and I have to say that I am in love. I ordered the CM Quickfire Rapid with Cherry MX Blues. I love it. I'm bottoming out the keys, but I'm learning to half press them. It's hard.

I do want to get a red escape key, I also mapped the multimedia buttons at the top to the same things but I dont have to press the retched FN key. I hate FN keys,

I replaced my XTrac desk top pad with a Corepad that's the same size, but thicker. I like it a lot better.

The keyboard is a SIIG aluminum along side my old faithful mouse, a Razer Diamondback.

IMG_20120308_174157.jpg

Last edited:
Back