Post your Mouse and Keyboard pics

IMG_2448.jpg

an older version of the logitech m500 i think...mx-laser or something or other...shitty $3 mousepad...apple keyboard.

i'm considering a new keyboard (but want similar key feel/throw)...entirely happy with the other two.

I knew I wasn the only one using the mac keyboard. I donno what it is, it just feels nice.

I used to have the G15, but the keys wore so fast.

IMG_2448.jpg

an older version of the logitech m500 i think...mx-laser or something or other...shitty $3 mousepad...apple keyboard.

i'm considering a new keyboard (but want similar key feel/throw)...entirely happy with the other two.

very nice.

I'm liking all the Filco boards.

Any comments on which switch you prefer for gaming? Those of you with multiple switches.

Just a snapshot of my mouse collection. Not shown is my old g5 (gave to my dad) and my old MX700 wireless mouse.

New member - Deck Legend 105 Ice Linear:D

img0728g.jpg

img0729f.jpg

img0730c.jpg

My buddies' potrait:p (from upper: HHKB Pro2, Realforce 87U Low Noise Version, Deck 105 Ice)
img0720dy.jpg

Lion Keroro - Quite a selection your friend has there. Which is his favorite?

Man, those otaku keyboards sure are cool, I'd love to get one but I really need play/pause/next/previous media keys :/

I'm liking all the Filco boards.

Any comments on which switch you prefer for gaming? Those of you with multiple switches.

I have two boards with blues and browns. I prefer the browns for both gaming and typing.

5129698086_5db85bfafe_b.jpg

A Filco brown and a Kone[+]. The macros on the kone sort all the multimedia stuff like volume controls etc. I've got no qualms about recommending this setup.

Microsoft Arc keyboard and Logitech MX518 mouse. Having some problems with the keyboard where it would work intermittently at times or just slow down. Trying to figure it out :/

microsoft%20arc%20keyboard%20and%20logitech%20mx518%20mouse.png

Hey Ranviper, have you considered placing your subwoofer on the floor?

Hey Ranviper, have you considered placing your subwoofer on the floor?

Actually thats exactly where it was for a while. I put it up there just to try it, and honestly, because it's not a huge system, it sounds almost exactly the same as it did on the floor.

Ranviper, how can you not have a mousepad?! I can't stand not using one.

Actually 90% of the time I do. But when I was packing up to come home from college on winter break, I forgot my mousepad there. Not a biggie, because the feet on my deathadder work fine on the wood tabletop. I miss my mousepad though, so, excited to have it again monday. :D

Oh and actually, my room mate is a computer science major, and a heavy gamer, and he never uses a mousepad. I asked him the same question you asked me. Lol.

Out with the old...

IMG_1243.jpg

In with the new...

IMG_1273.jpg

I love this Das Cherry Blue keyboard!!!

IMG_1271-1.jpg

Here's a few new pics of my current favorite keyboards accompanied by Performance MX on Hien Kai.G3 Hard mousepad:

Ducky 1087 茶轴

Ducky_11.JPG

Noppoo Choc Mini 青轴

Noppoo3.JPG

Noppoo4.JPG

Last edited:
OOooo that choc mini looks hot, is that a "low profile key" mechanical? Those buttons look pretty short.

I'll revive this thread with my most recent purchase, my new baby :)

sam0258o.jpg

Before you ask, it's the RUSE Edition because it came bundled with RUSE for roughly half the price of a regular Xai (gotta love Amazon.co.uk) :)

Last edited:
Don't mind the dust >.< SoCal + 40 year old house + chinchilla cage in my room = nightmare.

However we're moving to a new house soon which has two extra bedrooms so I'll be in a less dusty environment by the summer.

Anyway Razer Black Widow Ultimate + Razer Imperator + Steelseries SX Medium:

HwcCy.jpg

3 of my much loved mechanicals. In order from the biggest to smallest form factor: Ducky 1087 MX Browns - Noppoo Choc mini MX blues - TG3 backlit mechanical with MX blacks.

Ducky-Noppoo-TG3_2.JPG

Ducky-Noppoo-TG3.JPG

Last edited:
Just got my new Filco Tenkeyless (Browns) from Amazon!! :)

IMAG0008.jpg

IMAG0010.jpg

IMAG0013.jpg

The enclosed plastic makes an excellent dust cover.

Last edited:
Back