Post your Mouse and Keyboard pics

Here's mine...

dscn2873w.jpg

I'm currently using the Deathadder though (it's been spray painted since because I ruined the surface):

dscn2869.jpg

And here's all the mice I currently own (From left to right: Ozone Radon 3k. Microsoft MS 3.0, Razer Diamondback 3G, Razer Deathadder, Nova Slider x600):

dscn2871.jpg

Let me know what you think. :)

Nice collection of mice! Have you thought about getting a mechanical keyboard? :D

Not honestly a fan of the talent, I plan to get a Frys Supermat again the next chance I get, or might give the SS QCK+ a try, I prefer a thinner more natural feeling cloth...

cn06 if you are asking me about that, uhm honestly no, I really enjoy the feel of laptop keys I can't see myself switching keyboards unless I can get something smaller without the numpad and the same feel.

CerwinVegas!!!!
Ur keyboard color matches those speakers very nicely. What desk is that?

Nothing special just a "came up with something to use in the lap for computer hooked to tv"

This is mine. Thinking of replacing the QcK with a Puretrak Stealth.

desk10m.jpg

desk11j.jpg

imgp3491.jpg

imgp3484d.jpg

70086870.jpg

Last edited:
FinalAura, glad you like the lamp. I'm afraid I have no idea what the model is, other than it says 'Micromark' underneath. I got it from a small independent electrical shop years ago.:)
edit: I found it. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Micromark-ULYSSES-GU10-TABLE-LAMP/dp/B002Y0OCTY
Well, that's the one if you can find it for sale anywhere else.

gman, my speakers are VERY old. They were made at the tail end of the 1980's :D
They sound amazing though, don't even need a sub and are rated at 150/200w each.
Today, it's all bookshelf and floorstanders, you can't buy bigbox speakers anymore I don't think. I'd be interested to know how they compare to current speakers.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
They don't make speakers like that anymore. They look perfect for playing those vinyls stashed in your corner.
+1 for awesome lamp.

Yea those logitech white light keyboards are looking reall nice, wish it came in blue light though.

Wow I never noticed it until now about the realforce board, but the caps lock location pretty much ruins it for me in FPS. Glad I didn't win that one off ebay a few months back only to find out my crouch button is a caps lock that cant be binded.

Nevermind, I guess the ctrl and caps lock can be switched.

keyboardandmouse.jpg

My G7, along with the G5 I still consider these mice the best of the G series.

Unicomp Customizer 104/105 Model M.

Not honestly a fan of the talent, I plan to get a Frys Supermat again the next chance I get, or might give the SS QCK+ a try, I prefer a thinner more natural feeling cloth...

Agreed.

*ahem* Razer Mantis Speed 4 life. (nothing compares to fibertek) =]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

my goodness, those speakers, those setups, *jealous* haha, all i gots is a razer deathadder with a normal keyboard

and what's so special about those realforce keyboards? I never heard of them before

my goodness, those speakers, those setups, *jealous* haha, all i gots is a razer deathadder with a normal keyboard

and what's so special about those realforce keyboards? I never heard of them before

They're industry standard for many airports around the world because of their reliability. They also use a different patented key-switch different than any other keyboard which also give them a different feel (different weight resistence at different depths on the keystroke), which may give a more accurate feedback when typing.

What makes them so special?

"Good feeling of oneness with cup rubber"

cuprubber.jpg

(Too lazy to take a pic of the Realforce box, it says the same thing. The HHKB Pro2 is made by the same company)

So my Captivate camera goes fucking haywire in my room, everywhere else it's a pretty nice camera. But, my G700 and Filco.

NZE7V.jpg

SAYU: I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOUR COLLECTION. I can't even afford one Topre... are you on geekhack?

my otaku filco keyboards, one brown and one blue cherry

P1000125.jpg

SAYU: I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOUR COLLECTION. I can't even afford one Topre... are you on geekhack?

Haha thanks.

Yes I am on geekhack, but I haven't been hanging around there for a while now since I own a board in just about all the major switches and have found my favorite (Topre).

Here is my current setup. I have a razer diamond back, Wacom Tablet, and my otaku filco with cherry blue switches.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What lamp is that, lol? Looks awesome

FinalAura, glad you like the lamp. I'm afraid I have no idea what the model is, other than it says 'Micromark' underneath. I got it from a small independent electrical shop years ago.:)
edit: I found it. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Micromark-ULYSSES-GU10-TABLE-LAMP/dp/B002Y0OCTY
Well, that's the one if you can find it for sale anywhere else.

gman, my speakers are VERY old. They were made at the tail end of the 1980's :D
They sound amazing though, don't even need a sub and are rated at 150/200w each.
Today, it's all bookshelf and floorstanders, you can't buy bigbox speakers anymore I don't think. I'd be interested to know how they compare to current speakers.

I actually searched all over for this lamp and they don't make the original anymore

however, lite source has come out with a lamp that looks exactly like this one and it is called the technic.

http://www.amazon.com/Lite-Source-Technic-Metal-Table/dp/B000100BZI

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back