Post your Mouse and Keyboard pics

anyone with the KBC Poker having space-bar issues? like double spacing while typing. I thought it might be dirt under the switches so I popped the space-bar cap off and it was pretty clean.

so any other other idea on what it could be?

Apple Wireless Keyboard
Logitech VX Revolution
Razor Sphex

keyboard-and-mouse.jpg

White PBT nopoo choc mini with Blue switches. I was going to switch it to dvorak but then realized the different rows of keys are different shapes. oops.
For unrelated reasons I might end up selling it for a mx brown tkl.
r8FBh.jpg

Last edited:
(pic removed, see below.)

Looking to order a tenkeyless mech kb today, to replace the blackwidow ultimate.

(2012 razer imperator and razer goliathus extended desk pad)

Last edited:
R5Jam.jpg

Wet sanded the coating and paint off of my quickfire with 600 grit sandpaper :)

How do you like the quickfire? Was the wetsanding hard to do? I've thought about getting one but I don't like the branding.

How do you like the quickfire? Was the wetsanding hard to do? I've thought about getting one but I don't like the branding.

Love it, I've had mine (with browns) for quite awhile and it's holding up great.

Wet sanding took about an hour or so with 600 grit, but it's definitely not easy work :)

Love it, I've had mine (with browns) for quite awhile and it's holding up great.

Wet sanding took about an hour or so with 600 grit, but it's definitely not easy work :)

I like the finish on that. Looks almost like brushed aluminum.

Just got my first mechanical, and I have to say that I am in love. I ordered the CM Quickfire Rapid with Cherry MX Blues. I love it. I'm bottoming out the keys, but I'm learning to half press them. It's hard.

I do want to get a red escape key, I also mapped the multimedia buttons at the top to the same things but I dont have to press the retched FN key. I hate FN keys,

Very nice.

The Rapid will be my first mechanical as well. Just ordered it :D

Got a new Corsair K90 with Cherry MX red. I love it! Awesome keyboard!

Still got my Leopold tenkeyless with blues and browns, but my favorite is now the Corsair with the reds. :D

Blues for typing.
Reds for gaming.

Some pics with blue WASDkeyboards keys.

Same PC
two different Setups

When I game on my Dell 3008WFP I use this setup.
Coolermaster Quickfire Rapid (Cherry MX Reds) + Razer Imperator 2012 + Razer Goliathus Extended
desk-single-kbmouse.jpg

This PC also has an eyefinity display setup which is on the right side of my desk. So when I switch over to my eyefinity setup (3x Dell 2007FP in Portrait) I use this setup.
Razer Blackwidow Ultimate (Cherry MX Blues) + Razer Orochi + Razer Sphex
desk-eyefinity-kbmouse.jpg

Full desk shot here

Last edited:
Willing to get this keyboard with Red backlights and Cherry Browns..

IF i can understand PChome that taiwanese online store. Great prices there.

Are they cheaper than Tiger Imports? They usually have every switch variant in multiple colors for $142-160... Red seems to be pretty rare for Duckys tho, don't think I've even seen them at Tiger.

Are they cheaper than Tiger Imports? They usually have every switch variant in multiple colors for $142-160... Red seems to be pretty rare for Duckys tho, don't think I've even seen them at Tiger.

realised they just launched an English site..

Just ordered Ducky DK9008s Cherry Mx Brown with Yellow(orangish) backlits... Only white and yellow were awailable for browns so.. I said **** it.. yellow seems fine too. It costed me 137.5$ shipped. A lot cheaper than tiger imports. I think thats because Ducky is a Taiwanese company.

how's the Naga Hex working out for you?

It's great, the six side buttons are easy to keep track of. Tracks well, looks sharp etc.
My only complaint is razer synapse which is a little wonky if I start it along with windows. I just take it off the start up list and turn it back on manually when I have to.

Edit- Synapse actually updated itself today and no longer flakes out on startup. No complaints here.

Last edited:
IMAG0211.jpg

I know my mouse isn't showing up in this pic.. but my filco keyboard came in today... majestouch 2 (black cherrys) can't wait to give it a go!

Xarmor now has 2 dead LED's - go figure. So, trying to sell that and my DA and replace them with steelseries. Looking at 6gv2 and maybe a sensai raw...

Wow, I didn't realize how big that Talent was! That's one of the pads I was considering. Maybe when I assemble my Galant...that pad is way too large for my current desk! :)

where is the best place to pick one of these mechanical keyboards up? Filco, KBC Race maybe?

Well, after a long time, I've something to show:

Quite happy with this setup. Maybe LEDs on Filco/Costar would be great. If I'm not mistaken WASDKeyboards is working on it, although it's said they won't offer backlit ready keycap personalization.

Back