Post your most play time on a single game (steam)

a3venom

Gawd
Title is self explanatory, If you have any other game (non steam) that shows play time, you can post that too. Curious to see what games ppl play like crazy,

bMeWlLO.png

3k some hours on TF2. I'll have to check when I get home.

The ones that stand out:

Train Simulator 334 hours.
Mass Effect 2 208 hours
Defense Grid 203 hours
Mass Effect 183 hours

Otherwise I rarely play any game more than finishing the campaign once. But the one that I played most is Transport Tycoon. Unfortunately there is no way to tell how much I played it, but I've been regularly playing it since it was released 20 years ago.

I lost the total playtime on my account for some reason, some time in 2011. So it says I "only" have around 500 hours in TF2 when in reality it's somewhere between 2k and 3k hours.

K, i feel so much better about my time spent playing WoW.

I was under 700h played for over 6 years. :eek:

I lost the total playtime on my account for some reason, some time in 2011.

Same here!

Top game is Skyrim at a shameful 75 hours....

Titan Quest continues to eat far too much of my time.... (retail with fanpatches/mods etc)

Holy crap, I thought my 236 hours in darks souls 2 was bad. Glad I never picked up on the moba crazy, fucking hell!!

GQXMNF0.png

Quite the contrast, ne?
I predict DOTA 2 wins this thread. More than one friend on my list with over 2k hours in that game...

Guess I'll throw this on here too
(Bloodborne)
RREDwQ5.png

Last edited:
PLayed CS competitively for over 15 years. I just really stopped playing when CSGO got huge and I started playing a lot more games of various genres. I probably have over 8-10k hours of CS playtime.

I have 65 days play time on World of Warcraft. I just subbed for $15 to check it, based on this thread.
You guys owe me. I take credit card, cash or gift cards to the dollar store, k thanks

lolol

^^^ :D

The struggle is real. My old guild still plays, and they're apparently whoopin' tail in 25 man Mythic raiding.

I've kicked more than a few unprofitable addictions in my lifetime, and WoW is about the only one that can still pull enough to make me think about those "good ole days."

You could throw a free dirty thirty on my doorstep and i woudn't even bat an eyelid. You could give me free cartons for life and i wouldn't care to take 'em. You could take me up to Colorado, give me a free unlimited shopping spree at a smoke shop and i would turn around and walk away.

But WoW? damn if i don't 'check up' on things from time to time. It's second only to caffeine on the hell-o-meter.

Edit: Noone cares, but these types of posts are therapeutic in their own right :p

Last edited:
Fallout 4: 174 Hours. That works out to 12.4 hours per day since release.

If we cut that in half (6.2 hours per day) then forecast out to November 10, 2016, estimated time of play would be around 2000 hours. I'm enjoying the hell out of FO4 so the number will probably be a bit higher.

We don't need no stinking sleep! :p

Other games:

Fallout: New Vegas: 1695 hours
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: 1071 hours
Borderlands: 2174 hours

^^^ :D

The struggle is real. My old guild still plays, and they're apparently whoopin' tail in 25 man Mythic raiding.

I've kicked more than a few unprofitable addictions in my lifetime, and WoW is about the only one that can still pull enough to make me think about those "good ole days."

You could throw a free dirty thirty on my doorstep and i woudn't even bat an eyelid. You could give me free cartons for life and i wouldn't care to take 'em. You could take me up to Colorado, give me a free unlimited shopping spree at a smoke shop and i would turn around and walk away.

But WoW? damn if i don't 'check up' on things from time to time. It's second only to caffeine on the hell-o-meter.

Edit: Noone cares, but these types of posts are therapeutic in their own right :p

To be honest, what drives me back the most, IS my guild. 5 years straight and I'm still with them, they're that good.
I know what you mean, no other MMO has or is giving me the same satisfaction as WoW has.

Fallout 4: 174 Hours. That works out to 12.4 hours per day since release.

If we cut that in half (6.2 hours per day) then forecast out to November 10, 2016, estimated time of play would be around 2000 hours. I'm enjoying the hell out of FO4 so the number will probably be a bit higher.

We don't need no stinking sleep! :p

Other games:

Fallout: New Vegas: 1695 hours
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: 1071 hours
Borderlands: 2174 hours

Ah another Borderlands fanatic!
Shout out!

I have a wimpy 105 hours in Oblivion ... although they didn't have anything to track all the hours I spent in Diablo 2 over the years (that could easily be 1000+ hours)

Luckily my kids are picking up the slack with 1000 hours in Football Manager 2011 and more than 2500 hours in their combined times in FM 2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

I don't have a way to post it as my subscription is gone years ago, but I had 79 days played in original EQ as of the beginning of 2001 when I quit. That was less than 2 years after release. I knew people that had over 200 at that same time. Do that math on that...

These are my top 3. I don't play much anymore, and with a crazy backlog of ~400 games (a hundred of which I actually want to play) I have found myself not finishing games as much as I used to.

JepAzzf.jpg

JSkfd0J.png

Used to be a beta tester for Dovetail Games back when they were known as RSC.. Got tired of their shit and pissed off one too many of their staff on their beta forum by calling their DLC rubbish and various other honest opinions and was shown the door when my Steam Key to receive all the DLC for free was revoked. Even had a Skype session with their CEO once after I called him out on the forum for not knowing what he was talking about.

Good times... As shown by hours played.. I took beta testing rather seriously

[/img]

Used to be a beta tester for Dovetail Games back when they were known as RSC.. Got tired of their shit and pissed off one too many of their staff on their beta forum by calling their DLC rubbish and various other honest opinions and was shown the door when my Steam Key to receive all the DLC for free was revoked. Even had a Skype session with their CEO once after I called him out on the forum for not knowing what he was talking about.

Good times... As shown by hours played.. I took beta testing rather seriously

I feel exactly the same about them. Altough I wasn't a beta tester or anything, but I spent over $900 on Train Simulator DLCs, but I just couldn't take any more of their shit. Sub par quality, and tons of bugs, plus ignoring every user complaint. So I didn't buy anything for a year now, and I don't intend to, unless they make serious changes.

Not on steam but most played games are:
Witcher 3 at about 100 hours
Dragon Age Inquisition at about 75 hours
Skyrim at about 73 hours
Divinity Original Sin at about 73 hours

Most MP games I have played were about 60 hours (BF3, BF4). Also some racing games am about at 50 hours.

Generally, if I play a game beyond 10 hours it is already an achievement these days (e.g., GTA V, GTA IV etc.).

I have 65 days play time on World of Warcraft. I just subbed for $15 to check it, based on this thread.
You guys owe me. I take credit card, cash or gift cards to the dollar store, k thanks

lolol

My /played is shamefully 181 days on my tauren druid that I made at launch. I'm sure there are people who are higher as well...

> 1 year in WoW,
next highest is probably Borderlands 1 with a couple hundred hours.

Skyrim: 255 hours
BL2: 254 hours
Witcher 3: 124 hours (not done yet)

Everything else is 0-100 hours or so. Honorable mention: Rage is 2 hours, (lol).

Civ IV would be far and away the most hours, but I have played that for about a decade over a variety of different computers, most of which were before Steam even, so it's probably not accounting for the thousands of hours I probably have there.

I can't remember but Modern Warfare 2 and 3 on Xbox 360 probably are also up there in the 200-300 hours range...but not on Steam.

I'm a little surprised, 400 hours in with Path of Exile. I would have thought Skyrim or Borderlands 2 topped my charts. But, I just did buy GTAV today. ;)

Well over 250 hours on the Mass Effect trilogy, not including my current play through.

Over 150 hours each on Deus Ex, Diablo 2, Borderlands 1 and 2.

I have just gotten back in wow, i played it like crazy for some months in high school and a couple months in college.

Back