Post your iphone/ipod themes here!

revenant

[H]F Squad Captain
I am not sure how many peeps here are into theming, but I thought I would start a thread so people can show off their themes if they want to.

I have a 2G 8gb iphone that's unlocked and jail-broken (using Ziphone 3) on 1.1.4 fw.. I use Summerboard to theme the main UI, then I scp other artwork files in for additional visual mods.. but many of these can be download + installed using installer or cydia on a jail broken or pwned iphone. This is a theme I customized combining a background I liked and some icons I like.. I have about 300 of these icons (called "realized" icons, because they come from the "Realized" theme sets).. I put custom carbon fiber looking sliders on it, a custom carrier logo and signal bars.. I have a custom kb (chromium), calc, weather, and battery charging skins also.. here are a few pics.

iphoness1.jpg

iphoness2.jpg

iphoness3.jpg

iphoness4.jpg

Since Apples 2.0 series of updates, I'm finding that my pwned touch will not take a background and that several icons (most notably the weather icon) won't change when pushing over a theme.

Any ideas/news if the upcoming 2.0.2 from Apple will still keep the screws on this or will a new pwnage tool correct this?

hrm... not sure on that.. are you using winterboard for theme management? I know 2.x fw changed a lot of the dir structure, but I haven't had a chance to play with it yet... anyways, you can check maybe on modmyifone's forums.. there's a lot of info there!

I've been using Customize (through Cydia) on a pwned touch 2.0.1 - no background, dock won't change . . . been hoping for an update that will handle this.

I'm avoiding the 2.0.2 at this time - 2.0.1 wiped out my contacts, calendar, etc.

I think if you tried winderboard you might be able to get the background and dock changed.. but you'd have to download or make your own theme to load up to do that. There are tons of themes at modmyifone and planet-iphone.

2.0.2 QuickPwn'd:
iphone.jpg

Vending Machine Theme
w/ GLADoS sound theme

I'm just mixing and matching what I like from Cydia, really... like the Macbook Air Keyboard (the buttons hover over the background in Safari, so there's transparency... it looks really nice, actually).

its a theme caled glassorb by tovan. i edited out the icons case it was missing a bunch. ts a winterboard theme.

Here's mine. The theme is Reveal, maybe Reveal 2, with a background I grabbed from DeviantArt.

iphoneqe6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

i want to do this to my iPhone

what is the best way to do this Jailbreaking or pwn

2.0.2 QuickPwn'd:
*snip*
Vending Machine Theme
w/ GLADoS sound theme

I want to say that Vending Machine Theme is awesome, I have been thinking of getting the iPhone, and one of the things I want to do is have these different themes. The Vending Machine is way cool! :cool:

this theme is pretty nice.. for winterboard on 2.x fw

http://planet-iphones.com/forums/index.php?topic=5149.0

I updated to 2.0.1 a couple weeks back and pwned the iphone with winpwn and it worked great.. winterboard is really nice!

PS: the vending machine theme is very awesome also.. not something *I* personally would roll with, but it's very creative and well done.

Back