Post your iPhone home screen shots

ozziegn

The man behind the curtain...
I thought it'd be cool for everyone to post their home screen shots of their beloved iPhones. I haven't seen a thread like this in this forum so hopefully we get some cool iPhone screenies.

here's mine. it's call the iHero theme (with my smiley face wallpaper) and it can be downloaded via Cydia.

photo4jlr.jpg
photoklxfjz.jpg

photo1qlf.jpg
photobyl.jpg
photo3tow.jpg

Last edited:
How do you even change the theme? I like it, looks really nice. Anyone know how this affects performance on the iPhone?

From what it seems, the 2g will lag, thought it all depends on what you have running. The 3g has slight lag while the 3gs has nearly no lag. Once again, it all depends on how much stuff you have running and what kind of stuff you have running.

From what it seems, the 2g will lag, thought it all depends on what you have running. The 3g has slight lag while the 3gs has nearly no lag. Once again, it all depends on how much stuff you have running and what kind of stuff you have running.

3G and 2G use the exact same CPU/RAM IIRC and should theoretically have the same performance. 3Gs will be faster, though.

Grrr... I can't seem to get that address added to Cydia. Thanks for the link, tho.

Grrr... I can't seem to get that address added to Cydia. Thanks for the link, tho.

open Cydia > manage > sources > edit > add

then refresh your sources list and the iHero theme should show up.

Still trying to learn about all of these themes, and modding my iphone...having issues with the one I am currently working with, a spring jump issue, threads here if you want to check it out...

Any way this is what I am currently working on, it's just a combination of some of the fantastic themes that I have found on modmyi.com, those guys do amazing work...I take no credit for anything, other than my name and the wifi logo lol...which I need to fix heh

A few things I want to add; I want to be able to hide the slide to unlock, and make it so you press the apple in the flames to unlock it, as well as just get rid of the clock and date all together...if anyone can help me on this I would be thrilled.

Need to adjust the spacing of some of the icons, and make a few more, and fix the clock (needs to be lower)...still learning how to do all of these so lol it's fun, but very time consuming for a noob lol

img0048.png

img0042e.png

img0043.png

img0044c.png

img0045.png

img0046.png

img0047x.png

Looks like one of the windows or mac based themes...pre7ection leapord, or others...modmyi.com is the place to go and check ot themes... Mines a mix of inav, imod black, eglass v3, and some various others lol

I thought it'd be cool for everyone to post their home screen shots of their beloved iPhones. I haven't seen a thread like this in this forum so hopefully we get some cool iPhone screenies.

here's mine. it's call the iHero theme (with my smiley face wallpaper) and it can be downloaded via Cydia.
[snip]

Whoa.. android theme on an iphone? I guess it shouldn't surprise me but that did.. huh.

Well, I've got everything installed (Cydia, iHero, BossPrefs, SBSettings, etc.), but nothing I do will change the theme. Any suggestions?

Well, I've got everything installed (Cydia, iHero, BossPrefs, SBSettings, etc.), but nothing I do will change the theme. Any suggestions?

Do you have Winterboard installed? After winterboard is installed, you open the app, select the theme you want, and then respring. There should be some instructions with the theme you downloaded to help you out. I would go register at modmyi.com too, it's more specific to the iphone, and there you will find all the help and answers you need!

Good luck!

Thanks memnoch, Winterboard was what I needed. The themes works, though it's kinda jumbled/disorganized. I'm trying to find out how to tweak it to look as good as ozziegn's.

Here is what I am working on right now...still not digging the home screen atm...looks to crowded, and the icons don't line up properly on the circle, so I'm open to some ideas. It's getting a little addicting lol

I like the new icons I am making, or rather tweaking, the base tag was borrowed from another theme, I changed the color, and added the icons on top etc...But I don't like how they hang there, it's like they need something to hang on haha

I also want to change the lock screen, to move the clock when it's not plugged in, to somewhere on the left side of the design and further down, and maybe toss a weather widget on there, any one know how to move the clock?

040c.png
041e.png

042.png
006l.png

007l.png
008i.png
009t.png

I'm having a bit of trouble with the SBS lining up properly, can anyone give me a hand? I just took the default SBS theme put these icons in there, and then took the bottom of the page from the Tenius Matte theme and added them together. I have PSD of all icons both SBS and others if you want, they are both in a single PSD with 40+ layers on the reg. icons and 30+ on the SBS icons, just turn a layer on or off to get the icon you want...let me know I'll post em...

010c.png

Super noobing it here but: Do you need to jail break an iPhone to rock these themes, use winterboard and the like?

ok, I added this additional theme on top of my own, which I tweaked a bit to my liking.. the wallpaper fades gently between the red and the green backgrounds (which I doctored up in PS).. the original theme had like 100 wallpapers but I thought it was too distracting.. anyways.. then it's got these xmas lights that blink on and off around the edges of the screen... kind corny, but I like decorating for xmas..

red
xmas-desk1.jpg

green
xmas-desk2.jpg

I thought this would hit the battery fairly hard but honestly, I haven't noticed much impact at all.. I am sure I will leave the animated parts of the theme off when I am needing to conserve battery though.. this has no icons, it kind of lays on top of your existing theme... which is nice because turning the animated stuff on and off is so easy.. just enable or disable this theme in WB.

theme:
http://modmyi.com/forums/downloads/winterboard/121/christmas-wallpaper-lights-theme-32385/

that is only the xmas lights and fading wallpaper stuff.. as I said I modded it with my own backgrounds, dock, and status bar though...

edit: my lock screen with WedaPanel (which is the best weather widget I have used)

lock.jpg

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-...w-dapanel-interactive-weather-lockscreen.html

Last edited:
Back