post your games shelf

Your pic was boring until I got to the bottom shelf. Xwing Vs. Tie Fighter, 11th Hour, Dark Forces, Thief FTW.

You actually bought Daikatana?

I had 11th Hour when it first came out. Had a hell of a time getting it to run. Never got it to run in color. Wonder where I stashed it at. Never did finish it.

Shelf? That takes up too much space for a college student like me. I put discs in a binder or I buy digital copies.

steamgamelist051210sm.jpg

Awesome shelf, Simon. A lot of amazing games on there, I like your style. (except Daikatana)

I'm with Oldie on this one, except my 124 games on steam wont fit on one page even in list mode at 2560x1600 ¬_¬

Do you guys have insane Steam game collections because it's easy or because you are/have played them all?

I have maybe 4 or 5 Steam games collecting virtual dust and I feel bad enough with just those. If I had a collection like some of you guys I'd probably get suicidal.

How people have the time to play so many games or so little for such a long amount of time i don't know. Must be quite a lot of teenagers :p

How people have the time to play so many games or so little for such a long amount of time i don't know. Must be quite a lot of teenagers :p

Wait a second, are you proposing that there are a lot of teenagers that play video games???

I need to clean mine up because it's too messy. Will update this post later.

I'm with Oldie on this one, except my 124 games on steam wont fit on one page even in list mode at 2560x1600 ¬_¬

That's spanned across three for 5040x1200. It's also grown since that shot. :p

That shelf has a nice spectrum, Simon :)
Simon the Sorcerer, Cannon Fodder, UO:T2A, Lemmings, DK 2..
I wish I still had a shelf of 90's games.. or at least the old Amiga shelf

That shelf has a nice spectrum, Simon :)
Simon the Sorcerer, Cannon Fodder, UO:T2A, Lemmings, DK 2..
I wish I still had a shelf of 90's games.. or at least the old Amiga shelf

I got a bunch of my amiga games in boxes but I'll break out my Amiga 3000T and play some classics,
amiga3k.jpg

meh what few hard copies of games I do have are carelessly scattered all over in boxes, junk drawers, or simply thrown away

Mike211, I was expecting a picture of a thousand game boxes. Lol

104 in steam ><><>< like 30 older ones around here somewhere

warning 4mb image, and Yes I have 3 monitors

We're all really impressed that you learned how to download things. :rolleyes:

You know, if you want to shit on someone, I suggest you at least choose someone who doesn't have the words "Mean Old Mod" next to their name. You might have at least a bit of a chance of getting away with it then. I'm leaving you a nice surprise in your inbox.

jj2x35.jpg

Otherwise, L4D and Civilization IV - The Complete Edition through Steam.

I'm a little irked now... my folks decided to throw away a lot of my old gaming boxes when I moved out.

They also threw away my N64 controllers, but didn't touch the console, the cabling/power supply, or the games.

We're all really impressed that you learned how to download things. :rolleyes:

In 5 years consoles will have the same damn thing. :rolleyes: I have Mass Effect 2 collectors edition (physical) on my shelf....that's it.

Back