Post your ebay/geeks.com dual monitor arms

image052.jpg

Hello,

I just have a quick question in regards to the dual/quad mounts sold by cputopia via ebay and their webstore. The model numbers are the same respectively, but the picture of the attachment point to the pole are different. I was wondering if anyone got the one pictured on ebay.

The reason I'm asking is the ebay one looks like I can squeeze in a middle third monitor (similar to the tykesupply one: http://www.tykesupply.com/Products-Triple_LCD_Monitor_Stand_Desk_Clamp_193B.html ). Whereas the website one, its center mount looks harder to add a third; as the swivel points are to the left and right of the pole versus being pushed forward on the ebay. Hope I'm clear :) .

Thanks for you help.

i was curious if my glass desk would be able to hold the weight of these... i see a couple glass desks in here.

going with 2 - 24 inch dells

Doing a quick google the only thing that comes up is a monitor stand (i.e. platform). From the tiny thumbnail, it looks like the monitors are pushed back on a shelf. There is a shelf above and below so I can't imagine monitor arm mounts or a pole attached back there. Then again I can be wrong.

Just order mine from the amazon link :)

I plan to mount it on a glass desk, But I will be doing a mod to with a 2X4 piece of wood or something similar. :D

Will post picks then.

Anyone outside of the US found these at an affordable price? Sure i could order one from Cputopia but ~60$ for the mount and 120$ for the shipping to Sweden aint very tempting... :(

Anyone outside of the US found these at an affordable price? Sure i could order one from Cputopia but ~60$ for the mount and 120$ for the shipping to Sweden aint very tempting... :(

The only thing i've seen outside the US has been expensive. Here in Korea they are really, really expensive

The only thing i've seen outside the US has been expensive. Here in Korea they are really, really expensive

Too true.. they are so expensive here in Ireland too, not surprising though because everything here is a complete rip off!!

Couldnt agree with you more : Techguy101, im looking the new iphone ....£440 !!!
I wish they would ship the dual arms to Northern Ireland . :|

Couldnt agree with you more : Techguy101, im looking the new iphone ....£440 !!!
I wish they would ship the dual arms to Northern Ireland . :|

LOL, your in the North and you think things are expensive!! Take a look down south, the prices would seem like extortion to you!!

Just got a second samsung 2333sw, these are 21.9 long by 16.4 tall and weight 10.4. they are ws will this mount hold them?

Thanks

Hi,over the past two days with the help of my mates dad, and his tools-welder,grinder,pillar drill etc.We have constructed this, a dual LCD monitor mount, the main cause i wanted to do this was because here in the UK they are near £60 + , so we were able to make this for .......around £20-30, :) not bad for homemade, im only 16 and didn't have the funds, it took us two days work, and we took some ideas from the ones you can buy etc..

Here it goes :)

S7301970.jpg

S7301973.jpg

:D Im reasonably pleased of it, just to get a better and bigger desk...(Talking about it on the Ikea desk thread)

Many thanks

:D:D:D:D:D
Nathan

After lusting after this thread for around a year here's my pics

2iaycxz.jpg

it's partially overexposed around the light.

Guys..

I've just found these mounts single and double..

They are from this manufacturer..

I'm not sure if I should get two single mounts or one dual mount..

My main concern is with the dual stand. You can't individually adjust the height of each monitor so things might get a little unsightly if you have screens of different sizes..

How do you guys cope with ye're stands and different monitor stands?

Thanks in advance..

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
i know this doesn't count as a dual monitor arm, or even a single monitor arm, but i gained so much desk space installing this wallmount that i had to share!
P9120883.jpg

P9120879.jpg

P9120876.jpg

I have a dual monitor arm I bought off ebay that I ended up never using if someone wants it for $30 shipped for the whole kit.....Bought it from the same seller as everyone else here.

i just received my dual monitor arm and it came with no instructions and im a little confused on how to put it together.

I assume i mount it like this?
1.jpg

and are these holes supposed to be tapped because the bracket does not attach to the pole at all.

5.jpg

the screws end up just sticking through the holes.

6.jpg

Put the two bolts the other way. Head side out, then put a nut on the end from the inside.

Don't know if this has been highlighted or asked before (quite a bit to go through here but quick search did not show up anything) but has anyone had any experience with the Monoprice.com dual lcd arm?

Not bad for $40

Back