Post your 3dMark 2005 scores here. (Link to list in 1st post)

2Fresh said:
If it were me..I would take you ass off the list after that shit.

I second that. This guy acts like he pays Mentok by the hour for it or something. :rolleyes:

Chaballaman said:
stupid mentok1982, can u pls update???? i asked this stupid guy like 3 times now.
wtf? stop crying and be thankful to Mentok for making this list... :rolleyes:

Chaballaman said:
stupid mentok1982, can u pls update???? i asked this stupid guy like 3 times now.

Ok name calling is not nice.
I was kinda ignoring you because the way the list is done I cannot differentiate between 6800NUs and LEs.
I am sorry about that, but I have been doing that for so long I can't change it now.
I was ashamed so I ignored you, but calling me stupid is not cool.

So your 6800NU and your 9500 score are in the list.
Your scores are number 361 and 654 on the current posted list.

Thanks go out to my homies who had my back.
shadowlord, 2Fresh, tsuehpsyde and MrSlacker!

thanks mentok. soz about b4 i was gettin pissed off cos i asked u at least 3 times. :p
too bad u can't inlcude 6800le score... but those homies seem gay..

Chaballaman said:

I wanna see u make a list...calling people stupid for a stupid reason.....he has a life you know, who cares if he doesn't update when U tell him too... jackass

Now for something that does not involve name calling:

We are the hugest thread in the video card section and 5th largest thread in the Hardforum.

The next thread in our take down list is the Doom III: Project Mars City (Comments Thread) in the Worklogs section in the Case Mod section.

It has 1,719 posts as of now and is kinda near death. We should surpass them by at least the middle of May.

i'll make a list specially for u if u stop being a nerd.. i can imagine wat u look like.. scary.. :rolleyes:

mentok said he needed clear answer on no of results i have when i first asked him, so i posted it again. nothing happened. i posted again about two week later. nothing. tried again one last time.. still nothing. after wasting my time yes i was bit pissed. n i already said soz to mentok so u can stop crying now.

i don't really care about 3dmark results. my results are low cos i have old parts. i'm not interested in getting the highest score, i can tweak n o/c mine bit more and n bit higher scores. and my results with 6800nu n 9500 were already on the list for few of months now n hasn't changed. (i didn't bother trying new drivers, o/c more etc since then, wat for?)

but i posted 6800le result cos there is not even one 6800le on the list. too bad it can't be added anyway. :confused:

We seem gay? This idiot really DOESN'T like having friends. :p

Go fuck yourself. :eek: If you can bring it down to an intellectual level AFTER sounding like a retarded 3 year old banging his sippy cup into his food tray, it just shows you could have avoided this situation like a man, but chose the route of Mr. Sippy and are therefore just as big of an idiot as I thought you were to begin with.

/end rank, because I don't want this thread locked. You wanna talk some more shit, fire some PMs my way.

LittleMe said:
Moving closer and closer.

Update my score
10,661 @ 448/1174 using 76.50's

Link to score

So, how do those 76.50's work in SLI? Have any issues with them?

PS: yeah peeps... let's be good humans here. :)

revenant said:
So, how do those 76.50's work in SLI? Have any issues with them?

And where do you get those drivers?
Are they made by Nvidia or are they tweaked drivers by a third party?

Wolfkin said:
And where do you get those drivers?
Are they made by Nvidia or are they tweaked drivers by a third party?

I typically go to www.3dchipset.com for beta drivers and driver utils... they have "hacked" drivers and beta drivers... pretty cool site.

EDIT: lol - but I see the 76.50's are not there... maybe guru3d has them... not sure. :)

Nope, no issues with the drivers, work great in SLI. Except for the SLI+DVI+Widescreen issue for me. They are nvidia's 76.50 betas, non-modified. They are the fastest drivers I've used to date. Gave me a few more points over the 76.44's. Only thing holding my score back is my 3500+. I can only get it up to 2.4 before it locks. Result of the CBBID chip I have :( I can wait for the FX-57 though. Through tweaking though, in the past month I've brought my score up over 1000 points so that ain't bad, enough to move me into the Top 10 of the list. Should be Top 9 because I do not believe venturi's 12K+ score as I've yet to see proof.

@LittleMe

Do you use any special cooling with your rig? Like water for the CPU or graphics?

Just curious :)

LittleMe -- thanks. Good to know... Nice numbers... not sure how I stack up against the other GT SLIers... still tweaking my system a little... I have not tried to go past 2420 with my winnie... I have the same one as you so I guess I should not try.. Oh well... I think I will give the 76.50's a whirl tonight. :)

Nope, no special cooling. I'm leaning towards going water cooling when I move to a new cpu though, but nothing yet. I doubt it would much help, yet, anyway. Just don't understand why I can't get 2.4.

Give the 76.50's a try. They will probably help out a little bit. I've found my cards to be starved by the CPU. Not much more I can do without getting the CPU speed up.

LittleMe said:
Nope, no special cooling. I'm leaning towards going water cooling when I move to a new cpu though, but nothing yet. I doubt it would much help, yet, anyway. Just don't understand why I can't get 2.4.

Give the 76.50's a try. They will probably help out a little bit. I've found my cards to be starved by the CPU. Not much more I can do without getting the CPU speed up.

You're right about your CPU stops you from getting higher scores, with all that graphic power you would want to get up to 2.8 - 3.0 to harwest it.

Will try the 76.50's and see if I get a boost ;)

oh wow... those 76.50's improved my aquamark by over 4000. Got 81799. Running 3Dmark05 now... I think us SLI folks are going to get nice improvments in performance as the drivers mature and take full advantage of the power that SLI can offer... perhaps improvements optimizing the inter-card communication so as to lighten the load on the "master" card (which is dealing with the data from both cards as writes the final "product" to the monitor.. not sure if I am explaining this with the proper verbiage.. but oh well. w00t... 9599 on 3Dmark05. These drivers are pretty zippy. :)

revenant said:
oh wow... those 76.50's improved my aquamark by over 4000. Got 81799. Running 3Dmark05 now... I think us SLI folks are going to get nice improvments in performance as the drivers mature and take full advantage of the power that SLI can offer... perhaps improvements optimizing the inter-card communication so as to lighten the load on the "master" card (which is dealing with the data from both cards as writes the final "product" to the monitor.. not sure if I am explaining this with the proper verbiage.. but oh well. w00t... 9599 on 3Dmark05. These drivers are pretty zippy. :)

I would like to know if your OC is still 384/1063.

Tell me!!

hmm. when i break 4k, i was pretty satisfied with my 200 euros gfx card.

now seeing that great sli scores, breaking 10k easy, i wish i had the money for new system.
hey not long till the extra holiday money arrives. so maybe ....;)

I knew I could push'er in the right places to get there... uhm, er, yeah.. lol

Anyways... I don't see to much of a difference in games... but maybe a little. none the less, I think I still have some headroom on my processor, mem, so I will crank up the FSB a bit higher later and see how that goes... :)

That's awesome for a 6600GT on a 3200+! good tweaking. :) congratz!!

EDIT: I've seen folks with 6800's getting about that. (4200 - 4500 area)

Thanks revenant, I must admit I'm pretty happy with that yes. :cool:

EDIT: now, if I only could get some faster memory, a better cooling and another 6600GT card.... :D

hey, by "tweaks" what do you guys mean, besides OCing and Setting to High Performance..I still can't break 6k with latest betas hehe..

aZn_plyR said:
hey, by "tweaks" what do you guys mean, besides OCing and Setting to High Performance..I still can't break 6k with latest betas hehe..

Tweaks = Fooling around with different settings to find the best settup.

Example, I had my graphic card core set at 575mhz and now I have it on 570mhz because by testing I found out it was faster at 570mhz. :)

Sorry to break out of conversation but, how did "abhdu" or whatever, manage to run 3Dmark'05 with a GeForce Ti 200? You can't. It require SM 2.0 and GF3 ti 200 only supports 1.3. So how do you run it without SM 2.0? Well alone, how the heck did he get past 1,000 on '05, if I can't even get past 800 on '03?!

Methinks that's the wrong score, and he should be disqualified from the "'05 list" unles that is including 03.

Or maybe I'm just stupid.

Also, how did those really old cards manage to run 05? They definitely don't have SM 2.0.

Back