Post your 3dMark 2005 scores here. (Link to list in 1st post)

This is also found in post number 1,000 and it is accessible through the link in the first post.

Here is the new list with 550 sweet scores!

For those who have not been around...the field in red is the last person
added to the list and the fields in blue are SLI scores.
scores12100qx.jpg

scores2114207if.jpg

scores421550averages0lw.jpg

It's all in the sig and the 9800se is a type 2 with default 256bit ram (of course).

~Adam

CleanSlate said:
It's all in the sig and the 9800se is a type 2 with default 256bit ram (of course).

~Adam

Your 9800 SE score of 2,400 is already in the list, it is score number 450.

new high for me....w00t w00t

think i still have more room to streach my sytems legs yet....gonna work on more system tweaks and see what It nets me

ATTENTION!

All users with SLI rigs report your scores here at the Official [H]ardOCP ORB.

Remember that your project link is required in order to make it on to his list.

There are holes that could be filled by anyone who has an SLI setup. Even a 6600 GT SLI setup.

Proof is in the pics.

sli3wd.jpg

i have the free version and using cats 5.2, where can i fine 5.1? omegas dont work w/ this card. also nothing is OCed or tweaked yet so thats why it might be low
EDIT: just found 5.1 gonna install and run the test again

specs in sig

i just can't seem to break 6000 no matter what I do! I think it's time for a new cpu or motherboard (to overclock my current cpu).

5959.jpg

how do i get a link for my score? do i have need the full version? anyways got my X800XL to 430/535 EASILY and got 5059 in 3Dmark.

sarbz said:
specs in sig

i just can't seem to break 6000 no matter what I do! I think it's time for a new cpu or motherboard (to overclock my current cpu).

5959.jpg

YAY!!!!!! Finally!!!!!! 6043's not bad for a A64 2800+ non-overclocked. Of course the 6800gt is :D

6043.jpg

3DMark05 = 6143
and how do i post this thing in future mark
do i need to register with them
and does my score sound right

Driver used catalyst 5.2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Specs

AMD 4000+
OCZ Enhanced Latency Platnium Edition DDR400 Dual Channel 1GB (2-3-2-5)
NEC 5320A DL DVD Burner
Sapphire ATi X850XT VIVO
300 GB Maxtor SATA 16 MB Cache Buffer
OCZ 520 WATTS
Tsunami Dream Black w/ window

timeless said:
3DMark05 = 6143
and how do i post this thing in future mark
do i need to register with them
and does my score sound right

Not a bad score at all, nice job.

Yes, you have to be registered with them. You don't have to buy the software to do so though.

what if we H4cked the software?...and have a bought copy that way...em i going to see IRS at my door?

Warrior said:
what if we H4cked the software?...and have a bought copy that way...em i going to see IRS at my door?

Yes, because your failure to pay tax is the WORST of your problems :p

my machine is irritating me much. i havehardware that shouldhit 5 k np. My scoreis a measily 2700. Any clues on what it could be??? my specs are in my sig...

Spike said:
my machine is irritating me much. i havehardware that shouldhit 5 k np. My scoreis a measily 2700. Any clues on what it could be??? my specs are in my sig...

ouch. motherboard drivers? AGP driver? Did you just build your system?

Yeah, I'd first make sure everything was installed correctly. Then I'd make sure again. Then I'd check temps, etc. What about other benchmark programs? Do you get expected results?

What settings you use play a big part in the score you get so make sure aa and af are on application choice and resolution is set right in '05.

~Adam

TR0GD0RtheBURNiNAT0R said:
3480! woohoo :p
4595 CPU, though.
Why is your name sooo long? I had to make the name column wider!
I hate making columns wider.

I also hate being 3 credits short of graduating.

That's a long story...

mentok1982 said:
Why is your name sooo long? I had to make the name column wider!
I hate making columns wider.

I also hate being 3 credits short of graduating.

That's a long story...

I sense that it would be a good one to hear over a couple of beers.

Unfortunately I have a no alcohol, no cigarette, no drug policy.

I have been playing the Splinter Cell Chaos Theory demo in order to forget my troubles.

mentok1982 said:
Unfortunately I have a no alcohol, no cigarette, no drug policy.

I have been playing the Splinter Cell Chaos Theory demo in order to forget my troubles.

That isn't unfortunate if it's your choice to do so. It's perfectly cool ;)

Back