Post what speakers you use!!!

DeepGrey said:
Well since a lot of people here have been asking about what speakers they should get, I thought I would start a thread on what speakers people are using and their opinions about them.

I just bought the Logitech Z-5300e from newegg for ~$160 shipped. This is going to be for a typical size bedroom so I didn't want a huge sub taking up a lot of space. I was planning to go the Z-5500 route but didn't want to spend $300 on a speaker system just for my pc since I already have a $3k HT setup. Anyone else have the Z-5300e, what are your thoughts?

same set of speakers here. only difference is i don't have my back speakers setup right now cause i'm not gaming. Everything else sounds awesome, even though i have ac97

computers and other things > Tascam TMD-1000 mixer > Event 2020 BAS self powered studio monitors (no longer made i dont think)

very good speakers. but i think i can improve them by replacing the chipamps for the tweeters with lm3875 "BrianGT" gainclones. it should not be too hard, i even have the chips and the circuit boards lying around.

I use the old Logitech 4.1 system, and it does the job I still live at home so I dont think I need anything more to make my parents mad and it is powered by my SB LIVE! WooT :D

Back