Post the Crown Jewel of your collection

erek

[H]F Junkie
What's the Crown Jewel of your collection so far?

Here's mine, the Engineering Sample nVidia GeForce FX 5800 Ultra

upload_2019-12-22_23-28-40.png

Hey, I rember this issue lol i was in high school when it came out. :) I've still got it somewhere.

I think the only old card I have anymore is the 9800GX2. Of course the best looking card I had was my GIGABYTE RTX 2080 Ti Aorus Xtreme 11G which I ruined by ripping off the gorgeous cooling solution and replacing it with a plain looking water block.

It would always be whatever my latest card is basically. I wish I had kept my 9700 pro, but the past is the past.

i own one of these and no i'm not in china ..but is the pinnacle of what i own as far as a used card
https://www.ebay.com/c/13031072477

doubt anyone will pay me 500 bucks for that

still have and own a ati 9500 PRO 128 meg card too with box / .. doubt anyone would buy it... but it blew the voodoo 5 agp card away..and some where i have an old abit siluro 64 meg gpu
https://hothardware.com/reviews/abit-siluro-geforce2-gts-64mb and a few old voodoo 3 cards ..not worth the shipping or hassle to sell em ,, as i no longer have the original boxes ..

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Same, just mounted it tonight, doesn't seem to go above 36C.

Nice I hit about 45C with the core hitting 2130 mhz and +800 memory. The Samsung memory is insane,I can go passed 1100 but don't want to for 24/7

Reactions: mikeo
like this
Nice I hit about 45C with the core hitting 2130 mhz and +800 memory. The Samsung memory is insane,I can go passed 1100 but don't want to for 24/7

Yeah I'll have to try OC'ing mine now that the cooling can finally handle it. Those temps are all with stock settings on the card.

I bought it to play COD as to be faster then the 7800GT = MSI NX 7900GT (non Evga memory issues) owned since new ..

Last edited:
Back