Post Pictures of your Console Setups! All Generations

Not the greatest shot in the world, but I wanted to make sure everything was in there. I have the PS4, WiiU, and Xbox One on the top shelf (with my center speaker) and my cable box, receiver, and modem on the lower shelf. My PC is off to the side as it's in a Corsair Air 540 ("the cube"). I have the Kinect on top of my TV with a mount.

Hmmm. Seems Flicker won't embed. Oh well.

Left Hand Brewing Company is delicious. And your setup is sweet. That is all.

20131219_164404.jpg

Doesnt show the size of my entertainment center. Theres another shelf to the right i didnt get into the picture.

Nerding with small children.

Sylvania 32" 720p
Left to right
Xbox 360, PS3 Super Slim (Empty case and Pioneer VX108 below), Wii & charge cable for PS3. The white things are straps to keep the doors locked. It's kid proofed and has worked quite well.

The games and controllers below diapers and wipes. One day, I plan to completely take it over for the console gaming needs. Again, kidproofed.

My desk. Normally, the 360 controller has the cable rolled up. When I leave for work, my chair goes out the door to the enclosed porch so I don't have my little monkeys climbing on the desk.

Last edited:
K2M6WQ8l.jpg

7NyEOcrl.jpg

All Polk speakers, 75ts in the front 25c center and 45b in rear with a psw100 behind my chair powered by a yamaha receiver. The ps4 is a little hard to see but it's to the right of the center channel.

Last edited:
All Polk speakers, 75ts in the front 25c center and 45b in rear with a psw100 behind my chair powered by a yamaha receiver. The ps4 is a little hard to see but it's to the right of the center channel.

Jesus... can you make your pictures smaller? I can't even see anything. :rolleyes:

Still need to permanently mount the screen and deal with the power cable for the projector and wireless HDMI receiver.

P1100657s.jpg

P1100658s.jpg

P1100660s.jpg

Nice! Does it get a little hollow sounding with the tile floors and the cinderblock walls? Considered maybe getting a huge thick rug or putting up drapes or something to help acoustics?

Still that looks super clean either way though. Certainly a hell of a lot nicer than my setup :p

It's not perfect, but at least the Audyssey room correction helps a bit. Good enough for me honestly.

Very cool, but wouldn't using wireless hdmi introduce quite a bit of input lag for fast gaming?

No lag that I can notice. Maybe the cheaper ones that compress the image prior to transmission have that problem, but mine does uncompressed.

Mine, nothing really special but i like it..

xouf.jpg

Sharp LED 60"
Edifier S330D
Xbox One with WDTV as tv output
Sapphire Edge with XBMC

Finally got around to getting the TV up on the wall with no exposed wires. Thought it turned out pretty decent.

ihib.jpg

m8mz.jpg

The wall makes a 70" look too small :)

mylp.jpg

Put one up in the Bedroom as well.

Last edited:
Finally got around to getting the TV up on the wall with no exposed wires. Thought it turned out pretty decent.

ihib.jpg

m8mz.jpg

The wall makes a 70" look too small :)

mylp.jpg

Put one up in the Bedroom as well.

Nah, that 70 inch TV makes the wall look HUGE! :D Now you guys have me tempted to purchase a cheap AV system. (Cheap because I have a small place and need nothing special.)

Nice but, dude, clean up that wiring. :D I will get a pic up when I can.

lol I know, it was perfect and clean when it was ps3 xbox 360 and wii.. its gotten messy after the upgrades lol. Eventually I will get around to redoing it again :)

I never really understood the point of posting pictures of Console setups. Nothing is unique like you would find in the Workstation setup thread in the Case sub-forum.

I never really understood the point of posting pictures of Console setups. Nothing is unique like you would find in the Workstation setup thread in the Case sub-forum.

Really? Nothing is unique?

console-setup-1.jpg

Not mine (I wish), another user's on the forum here.

That is complete and utter BS.

Sorry, but I gotta' agree with him. With PC setup you CAN do so much more. You might have your display on some sort of desk or stand. Perhaps even attached to the wall, via a wall mount. The machine itself might be on the floor, on a shelf next to the display, etc. With the audio you might have your PC hooked up to a nice 5.1 surround system, or really nice headphones. Or, maybe your display has built in speakers and you just using those. Good luck doing any of the stuff mentioned, with consoles! :)

Sorry, but I gotta' agree with him. With PC setup you CAN do so much more. You might have your display on some sort of desk or stand. Perhaps even attached to the wall, via a wall mount. The machine itself might be on the floor, on a shelf next to the display, etc. With the audio you might have your PC hooked up to a nice 5.1 surround system, or really nice headphones. Or, maybe your display has built in speakers and you just using those. Good luck doing any of the stuff mentioned, with consoles! :)

Yeah, I know, it is not like I was using a pair of really nice headphones on my Xbox one and 360 yesterday, right? :p Just bought them, work great and are wireless. Also, if I wanted too, I could get a system that would make 5.1 look like a mono setup and use it on my PC and all my consoles.

Wait, did I miss the sarcasm. :eek:

I'd be upset if I had to put my speakers in the corner like that.

My PS4, Xbox One, Wii U and Wii on 70" Vizio

consolesetup.jpg

Sorry I have to ask. What's the appeal of this? I assume it's up high so you're stuck looking up at a screen? I never understood why people do this, put tv's up high, over fireplaces and what not.

Sorry I have to ask. What's the appeal of this? I assume it's up high so you're stuck looking up at a screen? I never understood why people do this, put tv's up high, over fireplaces and what not.

Its perfect when sitting in your chair or on the couch, no looking up at all, perfect angle when lounged back in your seat My recliner and couch are not right up against it. Its on a mount with arm, can go flat on wall, all the way out to almost 90 degree, tilts up and down etc.

I would say its not as bad as it looks in pictures. One of my relatives has a TV above the fireplace and it isn't too bad. I was a little surprised how well it worked. Its not a setup I would personally want.

I don't understand why people post pictures of there places looking like shit. That is almost embarrassing to look at. Take some time and clean it up before posting pics. I guess the desire to start a thread and be number 1 overrules common sense or something.

Anywho, for feedback, clean up the wiring, get better lighting and then take the picture so we can actually see what systems you have because honestly, can't tell what you have. I see your 360 controller and the Wii but thought this was for the modern systems none of which are visible.

I don't understand why people post pictures of there places looking like shit. That is almost embarrassing to look at. Take some time and clean it up before posting pics. I guess the desire to start a thread and be number 1 overrules common sense or something.

Anywho, for feedback, clean up the wiring, get better lighting and then take the picture so we can actually see what systems you have because honestly, can't tell what you have. I see your 360 controller and the Wii but thought this was for the modern systems none of which are visible.

You don't see a 360 controller, you do see a wii u pro controller and a wii though.. I said there was a ps4, xbox one, wii u in the post. Plus my htpc is also there on the sub.

I know the wiring is a mess, it was perfect before I had taken out the 360 and ps3, the "stand" I have is a pain in the ass for wires, actually a pain in the ass for that many wires rather.. eventually I will tear it apart and redo them all.

You may consider it embarrassing to look at but I consider that far from embarrassing if comparing some of the filth I have seen posted. My house is clean, I have a mess of wires that need attending to.. I can live with that for now :)

Back