Post Pictures of your Console Setups! All Generations

P1020619-1.jpg

P1020639.jpg

P1020655.jpg

P1020528.jpg

P1020681.jpg

We updated with taxes:

DSCI0498_zps0223f04c.jpg

Old entertainment center was falling apart(and did. In my wife's words "As I was moving it out it collapsed on itself.") So we went with a 50" Vizio(have liked the other 2 we had), new stand, a 32inch vizio sound bar w/sub(went with 32 vs 42 as my work has a 32 inch one in a bigger space and it works just fine).

The 360 Elite is on the shelf under the TV with some decent air flow. Left door cubby has the blu ray player, right one has the modem and router.

Yes the TV is about a 1/4 off of being centered. the cheap stand that comes with it is proving to be a bitch to level, going to end up having to pull it off and hog out the right side mounting holes.

Due to toddlers the power strip can't be under it so it is mounted on the side. I don't like it but options were very limited and I can't see it from my couch.

DSCI0499_zps5ae85a8c.jpg

For laughs, the Sith holocron that came with my Book of the Sith that my [H] secret santa got me :) Oh and what looks like shoes for my 15 month old.

I can't seem to get good lighting in here for my camera on my Galaxy S3 and flash just screws everything up but whatever:

ht-june-2013_zpsdf11e953.jpg

Mitsubishi WD-73640 w/ 3D Emitter
Pioneer RA-E64B (Audio Rack)
IKEA Lack (TV stand)
Marantz SR7200 (Receiver)
Marantz MM9000 (5 Channel Amp)
Alto APX1500 (Sub Amp)
Pioneer GR-777 (EQ/Spectrum Analyzer, not actually in the signal path. I just like the Spectrum Analyzer)
MartinLogan ElectroMotion ESL (Front Speakers)
MartinLogan Source (Rear Speakers)
MartinLogan Encore TF (Center Channel)
Two DIYMA R12 subwoofers in a 3cu ft test box ported to 30hz (behind TV)
HTPC (AMD E-350, 4gb RAM, 13tb of HDD space)
Netgear WNR3500L (Router)
Comcast SMC 8014 (Gateway Modem)
Auralex DST-114 (32sq ft foam acoustic tiles, behind front speakers)
Logitech Harmony 700
Xbox 360 w/ Kinect
Playstation 3 w/ PS Eye/Move
Wii U
Sackboy
Killzone 3 Sniper (the Helghast helmet is on a bookshelf in the room)
nVidia 3D Vision 2 Emitter (gaming rig is in the same room)

Stuff on the left rack:
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Alduin Statue
Lord of the Rings Platinum Series Special Extended Edition Collector's Gift Set Argonath, Gollum, and Minas Tirith sculptures
LittleBigPlanet 2 Collectors Edition bookends
Diablo Skull w/4gb USB Soulstone
Domo
Customizable Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device (Atlas markings on it currently, this version can be all 3 versions)
Diablo 3 Collector's Edition
God of War 3 Ultimate Edition Pandora's box
Grand Theft Auto 4 Key To The City
Grand Theft Auto 4 Limited Edition lock box

Currently in the process of moving, so no living room shots, but here's my gaming setup for Forza:

8726238765_821fc5d022_c.jpg

Fanatec Turbo S with Clubsport pedals.

got rid of the ikea end tables and got a real entertainment center like an actual adult today.

This literally made me lol...

Ikea is broke college student furniture...it's just shit. I actually felt a sense of accomplishment when I tossed out the last piece of Ikea I owned. At that point, I knew I had succeeded in this world. :D

Last edited:
I would be happy to have some ikea stuff :(

Well you must currently be using cardboard furniture then, because that's about the only thing weaker than Ikea...lmao, no joke. I threw one of their tables out the door and it smashed into a million pieces like it was made of eggshells.

Is this only useable at night? Looks like it's open to a lot of light pollution.

It looks like the light u see is from the lamp on the right side. That black curtain probably dulls the light exclusively, so my guess is he gets a good ambiance during the day as well.

It looks like the light u see is from the lamp on the right side. That black curtain probably dulls the light exclusively, so my guess is he gets a good ambiance during the day as well.

The immediately adjacent stairwell with the window that has blinds but no curtains is what makes me think otherwise.

20131026_215656_zps6ee71a05.jpg

My last 360 and MS console ever RRODed on me last spring. Got a PS3 to replace it.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d85/rensworkspace/20131026_215656_zps6ee71a05.jpg

My last 360 and MS console ever RRODed on me last spring. Got a PS3 to replace it.

Well looking at the state of the place in the pic, I can see why it RROD'd.....

Well looking at the state of the place in the pic, I can see why it RROD'd.....

Dude, clean that place up, lol!

The main cubbie under the ps3 will never stay clean. Thats where all the kiddos books and such go.

All the mess you see is from moving the stand out and cleaning out from under it. Ill take a better pic when im home

http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1039669904&postcount=1572 how clean it is nightly before we go to bed

Edit. I should note that the shelf that the last 2 360's sat on and now the PS3 sits on has been modded for extra cooking. 2 4.25 inch holes under the console and the back board has been cut out. All openings are covered with pet proof screening as well. Depending on. How warm the PS3 gets I may mount a couple of fans with the holes under it.

Last edited:
xygRlKT.jpg

Setup upstairs: 64inch samsung, xbox 360, wii u, htpc, klipsch speakers, PS4, PS3, games, direct TV receiver, Onkyo receiver, iron man mark iv statuette, NAS, envy 17 laptop as a software server, iMac 27inch (2013 model), APC UPS, not pictured are two subs...a klipsch 10inch and Polk Audio 12inch.

Yeah it's a pretty tight fit, I don't have a lot of room for adjustments. I need a wider living room. Last month I visited a dude who built a real home theater and his screen is as wide as my living room. :eek:

Last edited:
With the addition of the PS4 my HT ver. 2.0 is basically done. I still need to clean the place up a little (mostly wiring), and probably going to setup iRule to control everything from an iPad or phone. And probably going to paint the room, but I'm not too worried about that.

133" Da-Lite 1.0 screen.
Panasonic PT-AE8000U (pretty huge upgrade over my previous Optoma HD20)
Denon 4520Ci
Denon DBT-3313UDCI
Emotiva XPA-5 1000w amp (I may ditch this)
Infinity Intermezzo 4.1t/3.5c/2.6p/1.2s (additional 2700 watts of amplification)
SG-06 with a 4670K, GTX760, 512GB SSD, 3TB mass storage, etc.
PS4

DSC07987Large_zps8ffb74d4.jpg

DSC07978Large_zps29c002e3.jpg

DSC07932Large_zpsd2fa45f1.jpg

DSC07984Large_zps2844cc45.jpg

Last edited:
I need to get some new pictures of my setup now that I have a new PC case and all of the "next gen" systems.

Well, my set up has been seen a million times...but, just for fun, here you go:

Movie Stuff:

http://www.****************************/dvd_collection.jpg

What shelving unit is this? That is exactly what I was looking for to hold my movie collection.

Not the greatest shot in the world, but I wanted to make sure everything was in there. I have the PS4, WiiU, and Xbox One on the top shelf (with my center speaker) and my cable box, receiver, and modem on the lower shelf. My PC is off to the side as it's in a Corsair Air 540 ("the cube"). I have the Kinect on top of my TV with a mount.

Hmmm. Seems Flicker won't embed. Oh well.

Last edited:

Not the greatest shot in the world, but I wanted to make sure everything was in there. I have the PS4, WiiU, and Xbox One on the top shelf (with my center speaker) and my cable box, receiver, and modem on the lower shelf. My PC is off to the side as it's in a Corsair Air 540 ("the cube"). I have the Kinect on top of my TV with a mount.

Hmmm. Seems Flicker won't embed. Oh well.

I have the same speakers as you, very good choice.

Back