Post Pictures of your Console Setups! All Generations

I'm not Nick, but I'll give a +1 for PLEX streaming to my Roku devices nearly flawlessly. :)

It's like your own private Netflix.

I just started using Plex recently, I like it so far. I'm looking into getting the apps for my phone and Kindle.

Yeah that's another thin, the Plex android app was another reason that sold me on it. Easy access streaming to my phone or any other mobile device is a win.

http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1037088225&postcount=1408
Old setup for reference.
Smallish update.

New 360 as my launch date one RRODed at long last and I snapped up my brothers 360 Elite(plus and extra controller, chatpad, 3 plug and play kits, Skyrim and the Skyrim guide book) for $100 and decided it was time to redo the set up.

100_3323Medium.jpg

Top left cubby now holds our blu-rays/360 games, BOSE sound dock and modem, we ditched the VIOP service and modem and the Wii stuff is now in our bedroom.

Top right cubby has the same blu-ray player and WD HDD but the new 360 has been added to that side. Before someone asks, the black things on top of the 360 are USB wall plug ins for when the charging cables are needed, my wife moved the hooks I wanted to use for the plug and play cables other wise they would be on the back wall of the cubby..

TV cubby holds the same TV, top right of it is the new modem.

100_3341Medium.jpg

The plug and play cable hangers. Sad thing is, this cost me less then $3 to do. If MS sold something like this it would have cost $30 :p

anyone have a corner tv wall mounted setup

while i dont my step dad did, looked very nice. Had a 52" samsung lcd. He ended up making a small corner wall so instead of a 90* angle there was two 45* angles and a nice flat angled section to mount the tv .

Plex on every TV in the house. I used to have XBMC which I still love because it has much more depth and you have access to plugins and nicer skins but the simplicity of Plex is hard to beat.

*When I used to have XBMC with Xperience skin*

What system specs are you using for your Plex boxes? Just curious :D

Oh okay. I don't do drugs. :p

There's nothing drug related about it - well, nothing illegal. It's used for smoking tobacco.

That one, however, is purely ornamental. I don't smoke, but I love that colour of blue. That and it's a souvenir I brought back from Lebanon.

Got a new 60" Visio and a snazzy new stand that my wife wanted. 360, PS3 and Wii are tucked nicely behind the glass. :)

40WfG.jpg

Last edited:
·PitBuLL·;1039359188 said:
While that's cute and all, re-read the thread title.

Did you click the picture? Might want to try doing that before you bash him for posting this. HINT - Look at the right hand side of the picture. :rolleyes:

Dont have any pics but the setup looks like:

Room 1:
- Wii (Soft modded)
- Gamecube (Build into Wii)
- 1080p HD LCD

Room 2:
- Nintendo 64
- 1080p HD LCD

My Room:
- Shit-tier PC, new/first build in the process

had to put the 360 behind the tv, because one of the cats likes to sleep on it

I need to grab a stand for my Wii U controller. Is that a legit Nintendo accessory?

Also, to keep things on topic. I've expanded my PS3 library, through the power of Craigslist. :D

GxHf.jpg

that's the charging base that comes with the deluxe model, it comes with a stand too which sits behind the couch on the kitchen counter

that's the charging base that comes with the deluxe model, it comes with a stand too which sits behind the couch on the kitchen counter

I should have paid the extra $50 bucks. lol

I might take it back and pay the difference if they'll take it. :)

I also got my guest room setup with my 2nd PS3 for some non-split screen multi-player action. :)

Uldps.jpg

Just finished my bedroom setup with a new TV, stand, rug, cuddler swivel chair, and a Wii U.

Will post photos of other setups another time. Such as living room (360 and PS3, Retron), plus a basement setup with classic consoles, including 10 player Bomberman setup on the Sega Saturn.

84sHt.jpg

Awesome little setup man! That chair looks comfy. Love the LG, I got a 47LM6700.

Thanks, really liking the 55LM6700 so far. I was originally looking at a 47LM4600 around $600, but came across a deal on the larger 6700 at FRYs that I couldn't pass up, $889. Such a great design. Can't wait to try 3D gaming on it. I do have a Panasonic 58" VT25 in the living room. While one of the best, Active 3D is a bit straining on the eyes for games, and depending on which one, ghosting. Passive should reduce ghosting, better in more lighting conditions (thanks to no flicker and brighter), and resolution loss won't be as noticeable with most games compared to full 1080p blu-rays.

Now I just need to find extra power adapters to quickly move the 360 (original) and PS3 (fat) between rooms without messing up the organized wiring.

What kind of chair is that? It looks comfy.

If you like the chair, it's commonly called a Cuddler Chair, or Oversized Swivel Chair.

This one is a Robert Michael Cuddler Chair, 55" by 55" and 36" tall. So it's pretty massive, big enough for two to lay back together, or further apart sitting at the front at the sides or arm. Very easy to curl up in and fall asleep. 360 swivel, making it versatile and angling it out blends with the room better compared to always facing the TV. Robert Michael does make a smaller 44", called a Snuggler, slightly different style with arms. Still big enough for two close people to sit together, but not dominate the room.

You may be able to find a cheaper one by Ashley Furniture, slightly more massive around 58" to 60" wide, but the Robert Michael is at least made in the USA, seems better quality, includes 4 caster wheels to make the swivel mechanism much more stable, and 150 fabric choices to mix and match with. Ashley gives only 3 different choices, but arrives quicker, while the custom Robert is a 6-12 week wait. Luckily I bought a floor model for $577, then added the two smaller down pillows from T.J.-Max. Also, Ashely does make a smaller one, but too small at 36inches, fits one person.

If you like the chair, it's commonly called a Cuddler Chair, or Oversized Swivel Chair.

This one is a Robert Michael Cuddler Chair, 55" by 55" and 36" tall. So it's pretty massive, big enough for two to lay back together, or further apart sitting at the front at the sides or arm. Very easy to curl up in and fall asleep. 360 swivel, making it versatile and angling it out blends with the room better compared to always facing the TV. Robert Michael does make a smaller 44", called a Snuggler, slightly different style with arms. Still big enough for two close people to sit together, but not dominate the room.

You may be able to find a cheaper one by Ashley Furniture, slightly more massive around 58" to 60" wide, but the Robert Michael is at least made in the USA, seems better quality, includes 4 caster wheels to make the swivel mechanism much more stable, and 150 fabric choices to mix and match with. Ashley gives only 3 different choices, but arrives quicker, while the custom Robert is a 6-12 week wait. Luckily I bought a floor model for $577, then added the two smaller down pillows from T.J.-Max. Also, Ashely does make a smaller one, but too small at 36inches, fits one person.

Thanks. The Ashley 36" version could probably comfortably fit two of me lol. I'll look into the legit made in america version though, unless it costs too much for me :D

That is a SEXY chair! Can't wait to finish remodeling my room, its going to be sick. I just ordered a WiiU and am planning on picking up an Xbox 360 too. I already have a PS3.

Back