Post Pictures of your Console Setups! All Generations

Hey I'm married and have a man cave.....

You just need to learn to dodge that whip:D

And Corban227 good setup but that Panda poster's not gonna win you any ladies;)

Thanks for the info on Oriental Outpost I have now orered several scrolls from them ,great place to go if you are into oriental art.

ok myn, i haven't posted one of these in a long time. I didn't bother to clean it up for yous, consider it an entertainment center in the wild. all pictures taken with my iphone which is why they look so shitty, will retake them when i find my new camera.

case in sig on the right, unraid server on the left

computer desk with 2x 20" sceptre brand monitors

Samsung PN50A550 plasma, green bay packers mug, gamecube, 360 elite, hddvd thing, htpc, surround reciever, ps3, random shit on the desk.

TV with inglorious basterds blu ray on ps3

I usually just throw away my game cases and keep them in a sleeve/binder thing. Here's some of them that I had in 1 binder.

Here you can see my record player / records, nunslaughter - Hex and Fucked up - looking for gold are the two facing the camera. Rockemsockem robots on the right lol, saulabi 4k joystick modded with fancy korean parts, just did this for the first time a few weeks ago. and some huge crt monitors on the bottom, one of which is really nice i just like LCD's too much to use it even though it looks way better.

HTPC with xbmc setup : tv shows

xbmc / movies

My humble first real entertainment setup. When I move, I plan to make it bigger and better but when you have an apt, only so much you can do. Here's my console utopia

50" Sony Grand WEGA E50 3LCD
Yamaha 5.1 550watt Surround
Custom built HTPC *specs in sig*
Nintendo NES and SNES
XBox 360 Elite
Sony standard DVD player *soon to be replaced with Blue Ray*
3Com Gigabit switch
APC surge protected
Rock Band equipment

mypad.jpg

My movie/game collection

collection2.jpg

And here's my PC utopia

part1.jpg

My PC game collection of 11+ years

collection.jpg

And here's my RC corner as well with more of my PC games

part2.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet home, man.

What is that chess box in the second picture? To the right of your about to-be shredded pussy

Thanks. Its my first place since moving outa the folks in 05, so i've done the best I could so far. When I have a house, i'll take things up to the next level. Oh and the chess thing is my girlfriends Twilight audio book series. So no, not mine :D

Well, after 8 months of off and on remodeling, we finally finished our basement.

There's a 360 and PS3 in there somewhere.

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss344/PoweredBySoy/Basement6.jpg/IMG]

[IMG]http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss344/PoweredBySoy/Finished1.jpg/IMG][/QUOTE]

Very nice. I just hope you let your 360 breath a bit when you have it turned on. Thing could bake in there :)

Well, after 8 months of off and on remodeling, we finally finished our basement.

There's a 360 and PS3 in there somewhere.

[IMG/]http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss344/PoweredBySoy/Basement6.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG/]http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss344/PoweredBySoy/Finished1.jpg[/IMG]

GAF!!!!!

I bought a house a while back and am finally getting around to refinishing the basement. I ripped down all the old ceiling tiles, replaced the fluorescent lights with recessed cans and am building some built in book cases/cabinets/entertainment center.

The basement when I bought the house. The pool table took up the whole room and wasn't very good anyway.
basememnt.jpg

My currently hideous basement:
IMG_1149.jpg

My buddy helping me assemble the cabinets:
IMG_1150.jpg

Starting to put them in place:
IMG_1151.jpg

IMG_1153.jpg

IMG_1158.jpg

Getting the doors on the new entertainment center:
IMG_1159.jpg

A full room shot:
IMG_1165.jpg

Crown molding:
IMG_1182.jpg

IMG_1186.jpg

The new lights:
IMG_1170.jpg

My old setup:

I've still got quite a bit of work to do, but I hope to be done in a month or so and enjoying my new Mitsubishi 60737. :D

Last edited:
Beautiful transformation. I can't wait to see the final product. What are your plans for the speaker models for your surround sound setup? Now is the time to put the wires behind the walls for your surround speakers, before you finish all the ceilings!

Beautiful transformation. I can't wait to see the final product. What are your plans for the speaker models for your surround sound setup? Now is the time to put the wires behind the walls for your surround speakers, before you finish all the ceilings!

I've wired it for a 5.1 setup. I've got two angled ceiling speakers for the rear left and right setup. I'm using a wireless transmitter for the woofer, and then just some speakers up in the corners and the center for the center channel and front left and right speakers. I'll be piecing the system together over time as I find good deals on Craigslist and some audio forums.

I'll post some more pics tonight. I've got the wiring done and the 12 pin speaker plate set up in the entertainment center already.

Haha, I'd like to, but I'm trying to keep my budget pretty low. I ended up getting my 60" TV new for $630 net (after I sold my old 42" TV and traded in some work bonuses for Amazon credit) and I still feel a little guilty about how much I'm spending on the entertainment part of this renovation.

This is my inspiration for the project http://www.instructables.com/id/Built-In-Book-Cases. Theirs look nicer I think, but I think mine will be just fine when I'm done.

The dry wall guys just finished sanding the last bit of dry wall, and I've got all the speaker wiring in place and almost all the trim work done.

The front speaker wiring:
IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1198.jpg

Hiding the wiring behind the wall:
IMG_1199.jpg

Speaker wiring plate:
IMG_1195.jpg

Getting ready for the dry wall:
IMG_1204.jpg

Dry wall start:
IMG_1211.jpg

Dry wall finish:
IMG_1236.jpg

The built in entertainment center is almost done:
IMG_1238.jpg

Just moved into a new place. I had to rebuy just about everything since my house burnt down last year. I'm renting so no paint, and I still need to add a lot more but this is a decent start for now..

(new furniture, new LED TV etc..)

room1-1.jpg

room3.jpg

room4.jpg

Really good looking setup Sixth, super clean. Good choice for Front speakers too.

Is that an Energy sub?
It's just an old L series JBL sub. The closest speakers that I have owned which were related to Energy were my old Athena's. Which I believe are now owned by Klipsch. Although, I don't think I've turned that sub on for quite sometime. Silly neighbors :)
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

my set up is pretty gimped compared to most.... no, all.

the asus monitor is gone now, so its back to Svideo on the old 2001fp.

are you referring to something specific here? or just a general, no matter how awesome your set up is, a shit game is still a shit game?

Here's my low-budget bedroom setup.

Sony KDL32
Sony 5.1 HTIB
PS3
PS2
Panamax M4300
Directv box (sd)
Toshiba A505-6980

SDC13691.jpg

I'm renting a room right now but once I get my own place I'll definitely be upgrading most everything.

Last edited:
Back