Post Pictures of your Console Setups! All Generations

i have not actually gamed on it but it is a great panel for sure... it is hooked up to my Macbook Pro as that specific LED monitor was specifically geared towards Mac laptops ie. three prong cable w/ USB, power and Displayport

Dam, that shit looks soooo clean! I already got the keyboard, just need one of those when I get a 5850!

posted this in main LCD thread but, what the hell

new 52" 750 series from Samsung

is that a bed? a bedroom? reminds me of the 40yo virgin that lives with mom and dad for some reason. nice tv.

For sure a badass room with lots of cool stuff, but damn save some of that money and get an apartment, you already have the most essential things - a bedroom TV, Living room TV, living room game chair and computer stuff.

i have my own house but i go to school out of state so.... stay on campus =)

CIMG0121.jpg

my custom stick for ps3 and pc
CIMG0122.jpg

i have my own house but i go to school out of state so.... stay on campus =)

moving out every year must be a bitch.
it was for me. god i hated lugging all my computers and tvs and shit back and forth

it's not that bad, after the 3rd or 4th time, i just bring in a moving crew now lol... the company i use is so nice, they pack all the stuff in bubble wrap and fly it back home for me so i don't really hafta do much

Is the PS3 connected to one of those Dells? How did you go about doing that?

Is the PS3 connected to one of those Dells? How did you go about doing that?

If I have my ps3 on my desk, it's connected to my dell 2408wfp monitor via hdmi (computer is connected to one of the two dvi connectors on the monitors) and audio via toslink to my speakers. Most of the newer dell monitors have many connectivity options.

Here's mine. Nothing special. 47" 1080p TV, 5.1 sound, Xbox 360. I have the Ikea ambient lighting behind the TV, but it's off in this picture.

4106579666_88cc94a362_b.jpg

Here's mine. Nothing special. 47" 1080p TV, 5.1 sound, Xbox 360. I have the Ikea ambient lighting behind the TV, but it's off in this picture.

4106579666_88cc94a362_b.jpg

can u post a pic with it on? and a link to the lighting? i thinking of doing this

Do you have a projector showing license plates???

im pretty sure thats the flash reflecting off them...

Yep, that's just the flash reflecting off them.

With some old systems like that, why not go into a dual-setup while you're at it (SDTV and HDTV). I'm planning on moving into a bigger apartment with a spare room to turn into a retro-gaming cave. My HDTV and newer consoles will still be front and center in the living room.

I've thought about that, but I can't think of a way to set them up in the space that won't look like crap.

Did you ever think maybe your other systems are a bit upset at having to share space with a damn Atari Jaguar?

ROFL!

Hey now, there were like five or six good games for the Jag. :p

Well, after 8 months of off and on remodeling, we finally finished our basement.

There's a 360 and PS3 in there somewhere.

Basement6.jpg

Finished1.jpg

holy cattle.. that's dramatic.. nice work!! (...and a very merry Christmas is will be watching movies down there ;)...)

An updated pic... I still need a new entertainment stand/cabinet but I'm moving in April so that will wait. Anyway... new TV, Panasonic TC-P50S1, new Panasonic DMP-BD60 blu-ray player, and a stand-in 360 in place of my Elite that RROD'd a couple weeks back.

Sorry for the quality, my camera sucks.

4200823745_2e0d066912_o.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice job on the remodeling job PoweredBySoy. It looks great! If you don't mind me asking where did you get that wall scroll from?

Very nice job on the remodeling job PoweredBySoy. It looks great! If you don't mind me asking where did you get that wall scroll from?

I ordered from this site here.

Each scroll is hand painted by a master calligrapher. My scroll is actually hiding the panel to the gas meter, and Oriental Outpost was very accommodating in meeting my specific measurements. If you're looking for this sort of artwork, I'd highly recommend them.

Dude that looks great!! That tv looks really good, you like it? Im looking into getting a new one. Also WOOT for you having a Halo 360. :) I got two, one is banned and one isnt. :)

Dude that looks great!! That tv looks really good, you like it? Im looking into getting a new one. Also WOOT for you having a Halo 360. :) I got two, one is banned and one isnt. :)

lol thx!! yea i love the TV. i dont remember the specific model number but its a 40" Samsung
cost $989 when i got it a year ago. i would say i love the pic quality Samsung has. its top dollar in my opinion

and

GO HALO XBOX
lol

Hahaha, I have also been wanting a 40 inch! Haha, and I been wanting that halo poster forever! Cant wait to turn my room into a man cave!

im married, so theres no such thing as a man-cave cause wife wants it to be office/sewing room

Back