Post Pictures of your Console Setups! All Generations

looks really nice. How close are you to that wall, and what size is the projection?

P1020637.JPG

Not great but I like it.

Still in the middle of hooking some things up, need to get the XBOX 360 and GameCube hooked up.

IMG_0436.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0437.jpg

The HT Receiver under the TV powers the Bose 5.1 system. The rack on the left powers the towers.

Excuse the mess though, new roommate just moved in, trying to make room for his stuff too.

i posted in here before, but i've moved since then and my setup has improved quite a bit.

sorry if your monitor isn't [H] enough.

Can I ask where you got the stand?

Seconded. I really like the look of it. I would wall mount mine, but our new place has built-ins / cut-outs all over the tv wall. Kind of annoying that none of them are big enough to put my tv into. Apparently when they build houses they assume everyone has a 32' sdtv.

Yea, I just recently moved to a smaller room where I moved my 46 incher in with me... didn't realize this thing was putting off so much heat. Between this, my PC and my PS3, I'm ready to take on winter!

It's a 37" model is LN37A550.

@ pazhman: well if you've gotten used to it at that height I would say move it over and hide those wires while your at it. :p

Any tips for hiding them? I don't wanna drill holes. Since 2 wires are on one side and the other is on the opposite side, how do I put them together and hide them?

My Samsung 50" setup, gunna set up the xbox elite this wkd, should sit nicely nxt to the PS3 :)

DSC00082.jpg

edit tooooo big, back in a bit with smaller pics

I fail at resizing, but there it is.

I have to post mine up once I get my new LCD TV, I'm running my PS3 on an older TV but will post a before and after pic.

34381574lx4.jpg

Since that pic was taken, a PS3 was added to the setup, along with a new Denon receiver and Velodyne 2000W subwoofer. :cool:

some faux built in shelving / entertainment center would look awesome up against that wall imo :p

by fake i mean something you could move around if need be but it looks like it fits right in there around the tv.

some faux built in shelving / entertainment center would look awesome up against that wall imo :p

by fake i mean something you could move around if need be but it looks like it fits right in there around the tv.

Agreed wholeheartidly. Biggest problem has been finding something that will fit nicely around the TV...that's the crux of the 'ol CRT HDTVs...soooo damn big.

and...in for post 1,000! :D

Back